• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:和訳をお願いします。)

スパムコメントが頻繁に届くブログについて

MilanoSandAの回答

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

ステキなサイトですね。でも、もしよければ、ここであなたが書いているようなトピックを他でも取り扱っているようなフォーラムなどのようなものをもしご存知だったら、教えてもらえませんか? そういうフォーラム(コミュニティ)にぜひとも参加して、他の見識ある人々の意見も参考にして、意見や考え方をシェアしたいのです。 私にサジェッションしていただけることがあれば、ぜひ教えてください。よろしく!

66kVsubstation
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳のお願い

自分のウェブサイトの以下のコメントが投稿されていましたが、自分の粗末な英語力と翻訳機だけでは意味が理解出来ませんでした。 in.uk.comという掲示板サイト(?)のリンクが添付されていましたが、これはスパム的なコメントでしょうか。 Very good website you have here but I was wondering if you knew of any discussion boards that cover the same topics discussed here? I’d really like to be a part of community where I can get suggestions from other experienced individuals that share the same interest. If you have any recommendations, please let me know. Appreciate it!

• 和訳をお願いします。

外国の方からの質問です。 ポケモンカードの購入についてなんですが和訳をお願いします。 I have just been bought 5 boxes of this set now so if you still have the cards any cards i don't have i will be happy to buy sorry about that.

• 和訳をお願いします

以下の英文を和訳していただける方に お願いしたいです。 よろしくお願いいたします You can have a further Synastry reading, or chart comparison at any time if you wish to. This is not a "one off" reading. If you do have a further reading you can also ask any questions that you would like to know concerning the relationships, and your comments are welcome. It helps me pick up the psychic thread of your life and also prevents accidental repetition of things I may have already told you. I hope you have found this synastry helpful, and revealing. I am always here you need never feel alone with your problems.

• 和訳してください

I have attached the invoice for you. Please let me know if you have any questions. Many Thanks

• 和訳お願いします

和訳をお願いします I don't Know what I can tell you any more. I am the bad guy ! I talked to her again, I know what is going on between you girls. I am pretty sure that You will find good man of your life. I am sorry for everything. Take care!! If you like calling me, just do it . you are good girl! I did not mean to hurt your feeling.

• 和訳お願いします。

Hey whats up! you have some good covers, im thinking about using some of your drum tracks you have uploaded to use to cover some stuff as well, i cant find any drums that sound good, and i have no idea how to make drum tracks, i will send you links when i do covers, i hope you dont mind, you do an awesome job! ※YOUTUBEでもらったコメントです

• 和訳お願いします。

today I have heard about the tragic news about Japan. Hopefully you and your family/friends are doing fine? I am very sorry for my late reply, but I was attempt to have less contact with you, because I thought it would be better for both of us to keep going with our normal life. The farewell of the last time that I saw you was very hard, I did not want to let you cry and have heartbreak.  Do not see me wrong, because I had a great time with you. We both started to have a strong feelings for eachother, but we both also now that this could not work out. That was very hard for both of us and I want you to live a great life without missing our  time too much. Well, hopefully my thing did work out and you are doing fine, you will always have that special place in my heart. Maybe the future will bring us back together... If I have any chance to go to Japan again I will definitly contact you and be with you, only if your situation allows that, maybe in that time you will have a lovely family. Please give other men a chance if they want to be a part of your life. I will be very happy for you..

• 和訳お願いします

I have a funny feeling that we have not seen the last of each other. これはどうゆう訳になるのでしょうか? 一応 前後の文も書いておきます。 I know how it can be when you are visiting friends that you have not seen for a long time. It seems like you never have enough time to fit everyone in! I have a funny feeling that we have not seen the last of each other. よろしくお願いします

• 和訳をお願いします

please let me know if you get any filarmonica 14s I really enjoy buying from you. You have great prices and fabulous razors looking forward to doing more business with you your faithful buyer

• 和訳して頂けないでしょうか?

どなたか、以下の文を和訳して頂けないでしょうか?自分で訳そうとしたのですがこんがらがってしまいました。 有給休暇時間に関する文です。 「You can only carry over 40 hrs plus the hours for Dec 27 through 30 (32 hrs) if you use Paid Time Off on those days. Which mean you carried over 72 hrs. and you lost the 66.20 hrs of PTO. January 3,4,5,and 6 will come out of your 40 hrs of carry over. I know you had 138.20 left on Dec 26th you would have had to use 98.20 hrs before the 30th of December so you would not lose any of it because you were rolling 40 hrs to 2017. Because you only used 32 hrs for the December days you lost the balance less 40 that was carried over. I hope that I did not confuse you. どなたか、よろしくお願いいたします。