• ベストアンサー

和訳をお願いします

hello, im really sorry but i had my phone in my pocket at the club last night and i didnt intend to buy this item. i accidently did it somehow i apologize

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • ddeana
  • ベストアンサー率74% (2976/4019)
回答No.2

こんにちは。昨晩クラブで電話をポケットに入れたままでした(なので連絡できなかったということかと考えます)。そして大変申し訳ないのですが、この商品を買うつもりはありません。どういう訳か、間違って入札してしまったことをお詫びします。

その他の回答 (1)

• eternulo
  • ベストアンサー率59% (26/44)
回答No.1

こんにちは。申し訳ないのですが、昨夜クラブで携帯電話をポケットに入れていて、この商品を買うつもりはなかったのですが、どうやら事故でこうなってしまいました。すみません。

関連するQ&A

• 仮定法過去完了

Since I did not know his phone number,I did not call him. を仮定法にすると If I had known his phone number,I would havecalled him. になるのに、 I am sorry I did not do my best. を仮定法にすると I wish I had done my best. と、would+have+過去分詞にならないのはなぜですか? 変な質問ですみません。どうしても分からないのでよろしくお願いします。

• 和訳がわかりません。

I just did and responded...sorry bout that, I do this around my career and had to go out of town overnight. 上記の和訳がわかりません。 わかる方がおりましたら、回答よろしくお願いいたします。

• 和訳

I can't find any pictures of our time together on my external hard drive, so thankfully I had them on here! (was really scared I had lost them too!) 約してくれる方お願いします☆

• I'm sorry that~.わかる事ありましたらお願いします

質問なんですが、 1.週末はなにをしてたの? ときくときは、What did you do over the weekend? と 教えてもらいました。 では 昨日の夜は何をしてたの?ときくときも この文を応用できますか? 例えばWhat did you do last night?とか。。 これは間違えですか?自然な聞き方を教えてください。 2.残念だ というとき、人に対して 残念だったね というときは Im sorry~. ですよね、では 自分に対して いうとき、 例えば 日本はサウジアラビアにまけちゃたよ、とても残念だ。 とか、お気に入りのパソコンが壊れた 残念だ。 のようなときです。 3.旅行から帰って来た友人が、むこうは天気悪いし台風だし全部予定がくるっていい旅行じゃなかった(Bad tripといってました)といったときに、かけてあげる言葉はなにがありますか?残念だったねというのを伝えたいのですが、Im sorry that you had bad trip.ですか? 4.asがよくわかりません どういうときに多く使いますか?辞書をみましたが、ちょっとわかりづらかったので教えてください お願いします。

• どなた様か和訳をお願いします。

Really has it been that long? You still look nice you always look nice. Everyone is doing good. Is your family fine I hope. I been busy but im sorry but I will see u again don't worry ok! Be safe!

• ざっくりと和訳をお願いします

I want to sincerely apologize, I was looking at your razors at about 3am last night just browsing, apparently I added this one to cart or something. It was an accident, I was very very tired. I don't even have money until i get paid anyway. Sorry to inconvienence you. I still plan to buy a kamisori from you in the future, just havent decided which. i had a seperate question. I have a kamisori I bought, but it came with string wrapping. Would i be able to send my razor to you for a traditional rattan wrap with the diamonds and red stuff(stingray skin?)

• 英語の書き換え

1、Since she doesn't take my advice,she won't be successful. →If ----------------------------------------------. 2、I am sorry she is not here. →I --------------------. 3、I am sorry I did my best. →I -------------------. 4、Since I did not know his phone number,I did not call him. →If ---------------------------------------------. 5、That watch was so expensive that I couldn't buy it. →If-----------------------------------------. わかる方教えてください!

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

I think both by nature and nurture I tend to apologize more than the average person. It definitely comes from growing up in the culture of “nice” in the Midwest, but I’m also a conflict-avoider and people-pleaser by nature, which seems to amplify it. Additionally, I tend to use it a lot when I’m trying to sympathize with people—if they say they’ve had a bad day, my response is usually, “I’m sorry.” I know the whole discussion of how women say sorry too much, but it just seems ingrained at this point and part of who I am. It’s not done to minimize myself, my opinions, or my feelings. It’s not done to minimize myself, my opinions, or my feelings.の和訳をよろしくお願いします

• 和訳お願い致します。

Hi sorry, my current phone doesn't actually have line on it. And I can't seem to bring my account over.I'd you send me your line qr I can add you though

• 和訳をお願いします。

I'm starting new phase in my life, I'm closing my past and starting a new journey in life. We have to take chances in life and I'm confident that my choice is correct. I left my night job because it was the same company my friend works at too this way the connection with her will be cut. Hopefully we can still be friends but I think she has closed the connection with me already. As for myself my health is improving with every passing day. The feelings I had for her are getting weaker so I believe my new journey will begin and this will bring closer to this chapter in my life. I'm sorry if I cause you any confusion with my e-mails but now I know how I really feel. You are very kind and understanding through this time in my life and I'm grateful for that. I hope that we can start again together. ほぼ理解していますが、内容が内容だけに確実にわかりたいのでお願いします。