• これらは私が去年の秋中国地方Western Japanを旅行中に撮った写真です。
  • 彼が昨日買った本はとてもおもしろそうだ。
  • 彼が去年作曲した音楽は若者に大変好評だったwas well received by。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.1

1. These are the photos that I took while I was traveling in western Japan last month. 2. The book he bought yesterday seems very interesting. 3. The music he composed last year was well received by young people. 4. The student you met at the dance last night comes from Iran and specializes in Japanese. 5. He hasn't returned the video he borrowed from me last month. 6. Please tell me about the movie you saw last night. 7. The doctor Mr. Tanaka consulted advised him to cut down on cigarettes. 8. A person can be judged by the books he reads. 9. Dad, I would like you to meet a man I am thinking about marrying. 10. I don't like to give trouble to people I'm not familiar with.

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (1)

• sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.2

#1.です。訂正です。失礼しました。 1. These are the photos that I took while I was traveling in western Japan 【last month ⇒ in autumn last year】.

drinker325
質問者

お礼

御回答誠に有り難うございます!!m(_ _)mご丁寧に有り難うございます!!

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 「分かる」という動詞は、他動詞?自動詞?

日本語の「分かる」という動詞は、他動詞なのか自動詞なのか、質問したいです。 なぜこのような質問をしているかと言うと、 ある本において、このような内容を目にしたからです。 内容・・・「田中先生はロシア語が分かる。」      この例文の主語は、「ロシア語」であり、「田中先生」ではない。      なぜなら、「分かる」という動詞は他動詞なので、主格補語の「ロシア語が」が主語になるのだ。      もし動詞が「理解する」であれば、自動詞であるので、話は別。 というものです。 しかし、私は、「分かる」は自動詞であり、上記の例文の主語は「田中先生」ではないのかと考えます。 なぜ、「分かる」という動詞は他動詞だといえるのか・・・? 教えてください。 また、日本語の「他動詞」「自動詞」を瞬時に見分けられるようなウェブサイトなどがあれば、 そちらも教えて頂きたいです。

• 英語 giveの使い方

My father gave me this dictionary.を This dictionary was given to me by my father.という受動態に変えたときにどうしてgiveのあとにtoが付くのでしょうか? giveは他動詞だから前置詞はいらないと思うのですが。 教えてくださいm(_ _ )m

• toの意味

英単語のニュアンスをつかむのには向こうの小学生レベルの辞書を 使うのがいいというで購入したのですが 辞書の中で buy To buy means to give money for something. call To call means to say in a loud voice. afraid To be afraid means to think something bad will happen to you. come To come is to move toward. といちいちtoが出てくるのですがこのtoはどういう意味なのでしょうか?

• この英文の解釈を教えて下さい。

現在読んでいる書籍の英文で解釈が分からない箇所があるので回答願います。 1つ目は、 Southern Irish might well be apprehensive about the sudden swelling of their state by a million people - urban and with a different social outlook and "who by" and large would be bitter about any union with their Irish "cousins". の"who by"が何を指すのかと、文法的解釈が分かりません。 2つ目は、 1That would lead to bloodshed and confusion as the IRA expect, but who in the end would come out "the winner"would be open to question. のcome outの文法的解釈です。come outは自動詞だと思っていたのですが、~を排出する ~を解決するといった他動詞的用法があるのですか? 宜しくお願い致します。

• needsは自動詞ですか?

The envisioned measures by the Japan Business Federation include dispersing operating days and hours in factories and temporarily shifting production to western Japan, as well as utilizing in-house power generation facilities to reduce supply needs from TEPCO. utilizing in-house power generation facilities to reduce supplyが主節でneedsが動詞であると思うのですが、needを辞書でみると他動詞としか載っていません。しかし受身にしないと意味がつながらないように思えます。 needsは自動詞なのでしょうか?

• 意味を訳してください

Describe at least three of the conditions present in Germany in the 20s and 30s that allowed Nazi ideology to be well received by its citizens. どういうことでしょうか教えてください

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

Weiland also said, "There's a band agreement, a band contract agreement. They didn't follow the rules that were set down . . . for any member. There has to be a reason for letting go a member; you have to give them a certain period of time to do whatever different you want them to do." STP fired Weiland last February and sued him for hindering the group's career through his own behavior as well as by playing STP material on his solo tours. Weiland countersued based on his claims about the band name.

• これの意味を教えてください。(和訳)

『no give me the address. how late will you be up? if its kool as soon as everyone goes off to sleep may be i can come by』

• 英文法 文型です><

中3です。 英文法の文型の問題で穴埋めがあったのですが なぜそうなるのか理由がわかりません。 Did you notice anyone ( ) in ? to come /come Have you ever heard the song ( ) in English? sing / sung / to song / singing A boy was seen ( ) the street? cross / to ccross / crossed /crossing Someone was heard ( ) by Jim? shouted /shouting / to shout /shout 最初の問題は自動詞・他動詞の問題だと思うのですが 暗記ですか? お願いします。

• 構文分析よろしくお願い致しますm(_ _)m

Many times a day I realize how much of my own outer and inner life is built upon the labours of my yellow-men, both living and dead, and how earnestly I must exert myself in order to give in return as much as I received. My peace of mind is often troubled by the depressing sense that I have borrowed too heavily from the work of other men. できるだけ丁寧に解説して欲しいです。 構文分析や、文法など教えていただけると嬉しいです。 よろしくお願い致します