• ベストアンサー

翻訳をお願い致します!

I don't care what "team" you play for. If you contributed to shutting down the government today you should be recalled. This is inexcusable bullshit.

• tsf12
  • お礼率86% (1168/1348)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

私はあなたがどの「チーム」に属するかは問題にしない。しかし、もし本日の政府閉鎖にあなたが貢献していたらあなたはリコールされるべきだ。これは許されない牛糞(=悪業、でたらめ、その他いろいろな訳はあると思いますが、ここでは一応こうしておきます)である。

tsf12
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

“But the thing is, what do you do when your lead actor is sick for the play, you get the understudy and the understudy gets a shot. And plus, what signal does that send to Scott? Because hopefully Scott will see this, and go ‘they're moving on without me, maybe I should clean up, maybe I should get a handle on this stuff, maybe I should look at myself for a minute and think to myself, do I really want to be this difficult to work with?’”

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

I don't give a fuck what they call themselves, but it's not Stone Temple Pilots. And so I say to you, our fans, I'll see you out there on the road this summer where I'm touring as "Scott Weiland" with my band The Wildabouts. But don't give up on STP. I know I haven't.

• 翻訳お願い致します。

ほかに注文はないか?と聞いているのだと思うのですが・・・ Your minimum order amount is £350.00 and we are just a little short on this order, would there be any other products by any chance what you may need to order? I look forward to hearing back from you.

• 翻訳お願いします

Your saik will be in Japan tommrorw. I went to the post office and they told me this Here is the Tracking number that i made a mistake the first time and gave you the wrong one. THey told me it was at customs for 44 days.! Just like what happens before with those X Drivers. Remeber.! It got stuck at customs. THis is the huge delay my friend. This si what has been holding them out. They have gotton realeased today and should be in Japan tommrorw.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Bennington's lyrics aren't quite as unique and abstract as Scott Weiland's lyrics, but his lyrics (I'm unsure at this point if the DeLeo brothers contributed lyrically like they did on the Talk Show record) do paint a dark picture. The song almost sounds like it could be directed at Weiland, with lines like ‘Longing is the animal inside you when you bleed/Suffering is critical in finding what you need/Deliverance is evidence there's more than what you say/Pain is there the moment that you wake up from your dreams' and the later lines ‘You've got to learn your lesson to see what you've been missing/You've got to cross that line/Yeah, you've got to look inside/Yeah, it's time that you decide/Yeah, you've got to cross that line/Yeah, you're running out of time.’ Like I said previously, I’ve never been a big Linkin Park fan, but Bennington impressed me here considering my expectations.

• 翻訳お願いします

以下翻訳お願いします。どうしても最後の文章がどっちのニュアンスなのか分かりません。DateとPlaceをこれから決めようと言ってるのしょうか? I'm not sure what to say about our situation but just seems quite unreasonable for your mom to act this way? I don't know your mom but I feel this marriage issue is firstly between you and me, secondly this should be a family matter but that is once we decide to set dates and place. よろしくお願いします。

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

My Dad and my Step Mom support Nazis (Trump) - I think we should all call out the Nazi lovers in our families. Friends don't let friends hide Nazi lovers. As FAR AS I'm concerned if you still support Trump YOU SUPPORT NAZIs This is past watergate for me. This is going to end up a bloody mess and I'm not being cheeky.

• 翻訳お願いします

I have some that should be here today or tomorrow. I will hold on to one for you.

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

Hey Michael, Justin, Brian and Drew here from Ravenscode. We will be on tour very soon heading to Kirishima-shi - so we hope to see you at the show. Till then, take care and enjoy our free music. Let us know what you think: Thanks for the support

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

I'm only voting for women for now on (when possible) I think that any politician that has to step down for sexually inappropriate behavior should be replaced by a woman. Most of this partisan people hating wouldn't be happening if chicks ran the gov. I'm serious. The modern white male politician is broken and not to be trusted.