Exciting Soccer: A Thrilling Sport

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Soccer is an incredibly exciting sport that never fails to captivate people.
  • Traditional Sweets: A Taste of History
  • From repairing digital cameras to hearing your name in a crowd, these experiences add a touch of excitement to everyday life.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

適当な語句をお願いします

Soccer is a very (exciting/excited)sport. サッカーはとても人を興奮させるスポーツだ I bought some sweets (making/made)in the traditional way. 私は昔ながらの方法で作られた菓子を買った In a crowd, I heard my name (calling/called). 私は人ごみの中で自分の名前が呼ばれるのを聞いた I had my digital camera (to repair/repaired)by the manufacturer. 私はメーカーでデジタルカメラを修理してもらった (Looling/Looked)back<I saw a truck approaching 振り返ると、1台のトラックが近づいてくるのが見えた They enjoyed the party,(to sing and dance/singing and dancing) 彼らは歌ったり踊ったりして、パーティーを楽しんだ (Reading/Having read)the book before,I didn't want to read it again 以前に読んだので、その本をまた読みたくはありませんでした (Surprising/Surprised) at the news,she turned pale そのニュースに驚いて、彼女は青くなった (Judging of /Judging from)what they say,he will surely win. 彼らの言うことから判断すると、彼はきっと勝つだろう

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

exciting made called repaired Looking singing and dancing aving read Surprised Judging from

関連するQ&A

• 適当な語句をお願いします

昨日のコンサートには多くの聴衆が来ていた There was (a large audience/many audiences)at the concert yesterday. 君にニュースが一つあるよ I have(a news /a piece of news) for you 私の家は駅から徒歩5分以内にある My house is within (five minute/five minutes')walk of the station 私たちは一日8時間働いている We work eight hours (a/the)day 彼が私の胸をつかんだ He caught me (on the/by the)arm. こんなによい天気なのでピクニックに出かけたい It is such(a lovely/lovely a)day that I would like to go on a picnic それは彼のような小さな少年には厳しすぎる仕事だ It is too (a hard/hard a)task for a little boy like him.

• どのような意味でしょうか

My nephew is recently engaged, and he and his fiancée are starting to discuss wedding plans. The bride and her family have no money for a reception. My brother and sister-in-law would like to help, but they feel like they should have a say in the planning, if they are underwriting the party. underwriting the partyとはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• Jack and Jill Partyの意味は?

Pet Shop Boysプロデュース、Pete Burns歌唱の"Jack and Jill Party"という歌があります。 とっても「そっち系」な歌詞であるということはわかるのですが、正確に訳せる方、どなたかお願いできませんか? I'm going to a Jack-and-Jill party A Jack-and-Jill party Is always gonna start me On the road to ruin And who knows where? Paint your face And rat your hair In the cathouse With my bitches In the back room of the palace Adding up my riches Such a clown I had the wrong idea Should have gone to stage school And got a career I'm going (To a party A Jack-and-Jill party) I'm going (To a party A Jack-and-Jill party) I'm going to America A very big subject America We'll walk down the avenue Hand in hand Cameras flashing On command Posessed of a power to fascinate It's almost like I'm almost straight And that's such a great Substantial way To deflect hate In the USA I'm going (To a party A Jack-and-Jill party) I'm going (To a party A Jack-and-Jill party) I'm going to a Jack-and-Jill party A Jack-and-Jill party And nobody's gonna stop me I don't care What they say These days everybody's A DJ The public reject Collectors collect It's a matter of size And you're up for a prize Turn my back On the human race Gimme an inch And I'm jamming the space I'm going (To a party A Jack-and-Jill party) I'm going (To a party A Jack-and-Jill party) Paint your face And rat your hair

• ()内の語句を並べかえお願いします

It {research/paper/ten days/me/took/to complete/my} . 私が研究レポートを完成するのに10日かかった The class in university are{challenging/experienced/I/in/more/than/those}high school 大学の授業は高校で経験したよりもよりもっと難しいです To have {is/in life/realize them/one thing/to/another/high ideals/and}. 人生に高い理想を抱くこととそれを実現することは別物である

• made gestures

My husband and I are in our 30s and live on the East Coast. My entire extended family (15 people) lives in the Midwest. We see my aunts and uncles when we visit my parents twice a year. I talk to my parents, brother and grandmother on the phone regularly, but I would like to develop a closer relationship with one aunt and uncle, in particular. They don't have kids of their own. They're great role models and they've always made gestures toward me. They taught me how to cook and bake from scratch. made gesturesはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• ()内の語句を並び替えて下さい。

日本語の意味を表すように()内の語句を並び替えてください。 (1)僕の夢は将来国連で働くことです。 (for/to/is/the U.N./my dream/work)in the future. (2)外国語は毎日学習することが必要だ。 (necessary/is/study/it/to)a foreign language every day. (3)素の仕事を2、3日で終えるのは難しいとわかった。 I(the work/difficult/to/it/finish/found)in a few days. 宜しく御願い致します><

• よろしくお願いします

My octogenarian parents recently visited my family for two weeks. They stayed in our house for the duration of their stay. My three sons are all preteens and were very excited to spend time with their grandparents. My husband and I are always a bit more anxious to have them stay. My parents were present and financially supportive throughout my childhood but were emotionally disengaged. Over the past few years, I've noticed that their speed has been slowing and their health has been declining. With this slowing, their presence has also become more disengaged. In fact, they generally spent the trip sitting in our family room watching the news. They would only occasionally leave the house, and even then, it was often just for a quick trip to the supermarket or to get lunch. They didn't join me for school drop-off, pickup, activities or sports games. I am concerned about the physical and mental stability of my parents. Both of them worked as I was growing up in California. My father was a sales executive, and my mother was a teacher. They don't appear to have many friends where they live in Arizona and seem to be hyper-fixated on 24-hour news channels. I think they both miss the interactions from an office job. 1 They stayed in our house for the duration of their stay.の和訳を教えてください 2 emotionally disengagedは「気持ち的に離れていた」でしょうか? 3 speed とは何のspeed のことでしょうか? 4 miss the interactions from an office jobの意味を教えてください。 以上、よろしくお願いします

• 日本語の部分を英語に直して、英文を完成しなさい。

学生です。 受け身の文に直してほしいです。 1 A birthday party (私のために開かれた) last Sunday. 2 My grandfather (生まれ育った) in Hokkaido. 3 Jennifer (喜んだ) my Christmas for her. 4 They (その試合に興奮した) and yelled loudly. 5 My sister (スーツケースを運んでもらった) to the airport.

• grind on

I have recently become friends with two women from my college. I’m queer and they’re both lesbians, and I was excited to make more friends in the LGBT community. The problem is that they won’t stop hitting on me. I’m in a serious long-distance relationship with a man I love. At first I found their comments flattering, but they started going too far when they joked about “stealing” me away to my boyfriend’s face when he was visiting. One of them started grinding on me at a party and asked, “Are you wet yet?” ここでのgrind onとwet の意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• where to stick it

I’m (over)due with my second child, and I am not looking forward to the “help” that will come when she is born. When my son was born, my in-laws came for a week. They helped by holding my son, soothing my son, playing with him—all the things I wanted to do. To be fair, they also cooked and cleaned a bit, but I had no idea how to tell them to let us bond. My in-laws are coming again this time around, from what I understand. My husband insists they are helpful, but all I feel is that they are intrusive and disrespectful of my boundaries. My own family is popping in too, for just a few days, but I have no qualms about telling them where to stick it if they overstep! telling them where to stick it if they overstepの意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします