英語→日本語の翻訳をお願いします

このQ&Aのポイント
  • おもちゃのフィギュアを購入したが、模造品や偽物が出回っているという警告を受けた。
  • この商品が本物であることを願っているが、確認が取れない場合は返品せざるを得ない。
  • 翻訳機を使い英語から日本語に翻訳したが、意味が理解できずに困っている。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

どなたか英語→日本語へ翻訳お願いします。

下記の英文を翻訳してください。 翻訳機を使い英訳してみたのですが、意味が解らず困っています。 おもちゃのフィギュアの件です。 I recently ordered a miku append figma figure from you and shortly after I was warned about knock-offs/bootleg and fake figures that people are selling. I'm just really hoping that this product is authentic because I would hate to have to return it D: どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • ddeana
  • ベストアンサー率74% (2976/4019)
回答No.1

最近あなたにミク・アペンド・フィグマ・フィギュアを注文したものです。その後まもなく knock-offs/bootleg(※1) から色んな人が偽者のフィギュアを売っていると警告されました。私はこの商品を返品したくないので、絶対本物であることを願っています(笑) ※1:詳細がわからないのでそのままですが、推測しうるに何かフィギュアとか趣味などの不正に関するwebsiteではないでしょうか。 あなたが売主だったら「Don't worry. My product is Absolutely Authentic! (大丈夫、100%本物だよ)」と一言返してあげるといいかと思います。

htm111
質問者

お礼

どうもありがとうございました。 早速「Don't worry. My product is Absolutely Authentic!」と連絡しました。 私自身、自力で翻訳しようと頑張ってみたのですが、knock-offs/bootleg が解らなくていました。 クレームでもないみたいだし、でも“偽物と警告”みたいな分もあるし…と ネイティブの文章は私のレベルではホント難しく思います。 助かりました!!! 感謝です☆

その他の回答 (2)

回答No.3

先日 ミクのアペンド フイグマ版のフィギア(人形)を貴殿に発注させて頂いた者です。ところが 発注の直後に当該フイギアの偽物が流通しているとの警告文を目にしました。貴殿の販売されている製品が本物である事をご確認いただけるでしょうか?あとから返送とかしたく有りませんので。

htm111
質問者

お礼

どうもありがとうございました。

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.2

私は、最近、あなたから miku append figma フィギュアを注文し、その後、コピー商品/密輸品、模造フィギュアが売られていると警告を受けました。    返送するのは嫌なので、この品は本物である事を切に希望しています。D: (何だか失礼な手紙だと思います)

htm111
質問者

お礼

どうもありがとうございました。 私も自力で翻訳しようとしたのですが、なんだか意味がわからない文章だなぁと感じました。 最後の D: というのも意味が解らなくて・・・ でも皆さんのおかげで助かりました!

関連するQ&A

• 英語に詳しい方、翻訳おねがいします。

英語に詳しい方、翻訳おねがいします。 i ask the sting cost $99 original do u know how to see the different within authentic & good fake?

• 英語を日本語に訳して頂けますか??

自分では所々理解できず困っています...。 よろしくお願いします。 i will go to japan this summer always want to .... i will try to go there in my birthday so you can say happy birthday to me in person ... i be so happy really happy for you to be the first one to say it ...... :) and i be so glad for you to show me around..... and remember this,your emails and you are special to me ..... so please dont ever think that you are bother me ... I love you emails and love you! i am glad that you are special for me and hoping to see you soon .... You are so beautiful and sweet.

• 英語を日本語に翻訳してほしいです!

Good day like this I hope that very well and I can tell when I'm in the hotel know saitoma いつもいつも、すみません。 上の英文を翻訳してほしいです、お願いします!

• 英語を日本語へ翻訳して貰えますか?

日本語の勉強をしている外国人のメル友からきたメールです。 いつも日本語でやりとりしているので、英語だとほとんど理解できません。 お恥ずかしいですが、日本語へ訳してください。 i am happy that you recover and list a little . i always will be sweet and kind to you ... and went your feel sad i be there making you feel happy ..well for now i be in the digital world ,so went you feel sad only email me .. i will warm your heart and make you feel happy i know that we still met you yet in person .but i feel that you are a sweet and kind person i always will to my best to make you happy went you feel sad i big Chu... for the best person in the world ... that is you Hanako.

• 英語を日本語に翻訳してください

「The problem that you are having is that you are reading and studying English more then you actually put it to use. A possible solution would be for you to start listening to more English shows and music while studying it until you feel like you are comfortable enough to start speaking it. Even if you only memorize a few words at first it is still process.」 長いですが日本語に翻訳していただけると嬉しいです。翻訳機は既に試しましたが恐らく違う意味の結果が出たので翻訳機の結果をそのまま載せるのは控えて欲しいです。

• 英語から日本語へ翻訳して頂けますか?

Yes i really enjoy your email ..please question me any time is that i am busy some time i get so mush calls all day about web site work or graphic design work ... and i travel all over Orlando to go to some business to make some ads or some website... and some time i work on my prototype site Call end went i have time to check my email i i try to think of a question .but my mine is thinking of something from work ..and that is way i am busy ... こちらの文章です。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語を日本語に翻訳して頂けませんか?

英語を日本語に翻訳して頂けませんか? こんばんは!現在、大学1年生の者なのですが、私はほとんど英語が分かりません。ですが大学では英語の授業は毎週あるし、「分かりません」を授業で連発すれば単位は取得できません。そこで、私なりに努力をしようと思い、授業のある前週には予習(英文の翻訳)をしています。 しかし、今週は別の授業の宿題が多く、翻訳する時間がありません…そこで、下記の英文を日本語に翻訳して頂けないでしょうか? Gary Lewis loved his car. But it was an old car, so he often needed to fix it. One December morning, at his home in Denver, USA Gary wanted to fix his car. He drove it onto some blocks. He lay on the ground under the car. Then he started work. Suddenly, the car fell off the blocks. It fell onto Gary. The car weighed 1,200 kilograms. Gary couldn't move but he could shout for help. Raymond Brown, aged thirteen, and his nine-year-old sister Tamika were playing in the street. They were playing with their friends Omar Turner, aged ten, Gordon Stevens, nine, and Shugey Shead, eight, They heard Gary shouting and ran to help. Together, the five children lifted the car Gary. Gary was badly hurt, and he had to go to the hospital. "I'm very lucky.Those children saved my life," he said later. "I will never forget this." People were amazed that five children could ligt a 1,200 kilogram car. TV and newspaper reporters came to speak to the children. They asked the children why they were so storong. "I drink lots of milk," said Shugey. "I drink milk too," said Tamika, "and I eat cheese." "I eat lots of candy," said Raymond. "I think the candy made me strong!" 一応、翻訳サイトで翻訳を試みたのですが、日本語的におかしい部分があり、ここで聞く次第になりました。本当に困っています。翻訳できるかた、どうか翻訳してください。 ちなみに、いつもなら翻訳サイトで翻訳したものを参考に、辞書を使って翻訳を直すのですが、先に書いた通り、今週は他の授業から課題が出されており、翻訳する時間がありません。どうか、翻訳よろしくお願い申し上げます

• この英語を日本語へ翻訳お願いします。

なんとなくは分かるのですが、知らない単語があり的確に訳せません...。 お力添えお願いします。 don't think that way .... i understand your situation . i know how it feet to be in that type of situation . here is something to make you feel better . don't worry i still think that you are a wonderful person and thank you! for be in honest .... i respect you ... now think about this " ( That me think that you are the best person in the world and is happy for the way you are! ) " and only think about it all day so you feel better

• 手紙の翻訳(英語→日本語)

先日、海外のオークションで何度か取引のある方から突然手紙をもらったのですが、 その一部がよくわかりません。手紙の一番最終の部分にあたります。翻訳をお願いします。 I wanted to send you a note to let you know how my heart hurts for you and the Japanese people. Just know that the people in the heart land of America care about you and are always quick to send money for relief efforts. I think the final insult to all the events, was it turned cold and snowed.

• 英語を日本語に翻訳してほしいです!

こんばんは。 英語がとても苦手なのでいくつかの文を日本語に翻訳してほしいです。 Sukhe=スーホ(人物) (1)Sukhe said,"I found him! He has no mother.  I was afraid that the wolves might eat him." (2)The king shouted,"Quick! Catch him――or kill him!" 命令文 (3)But when he got on the horse,it threw the king to the ground and ran away like the wind. (4)But Sukhe answered,"I came to join the race,not to sell my  horse." 4つもすいません! お願いします。