英文歌詞の内容を教えてください

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 曲の要約:スノー(Snow)は密告者リッキーが警察によって連行される様子を伝えた後、自身の生い立ちについて話しています。曲の中では電話の意味も登場しますが、それは刑務所内の面会用の電話ですか?
  • 曲の要約:スノー(Snow)は街で警察に追われることに嫌気がさしており、自身がジャマイカからトロントのスラムで生まれ育ったことを明かします。また、密告者リッキーが警察につかまる話も登場します。
  • 曲の要約:スノー(Snow)は自身が警察に追われる状況にあることを歌っており、警察に逮捕されて拘置所に連れて行かれます。曲では彼の出身地であるトロントのスラムやジャマイカ出身であることが言及されます。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英文歌詞の内容を教えてください。

下記はSnow の Informerという曲です。 スノーは、リッキーという密告者のため、警察が来て署に連行された。スノーは彼女であるタミーに電話した。父親にも電話した。そして、先祖はジャマイカから来て、俺はトロントのスラムで生まれ育ったと言った。 ●ここから先がよくわかりません。要約すると、どんなことを言っていますか? ここで出てくるtelephoneは刑務所内の面会用の電話のことですか? What's up man! Hey yo what's up! Yeah what's goin' on here. Sick an' tired of five-oh runnin' up on the block here. You know what I'm sayin'? Yo Snow, they came around here lookin' for you the other day. Word? Word! Bust it! CHORUS Informer, ya' no say dadda me Snow me I'll go blame, A licky Boom Boom Down. Detective mon a says a did a me Snow me stab somewhere down the lane, A licky Boom Boom Down. Informer, ya' no say dadda me Snow me I'll go blame, A licky Boom Boom Down. Detective mon a says a did a me Snow me stab somewhere down the lane, A licky Boom Boom Down. Police a comin for me now dey blow down me door, Breakin' de bar troo, troo my window, So dey put me in de back de car at de station, From that point on me reach my destination, Where the destination reachin, outta east detention, where the Looked down me pants, look up me bottom, so CHORUS Bigger dem are they think dem have more power, Dep on de phone me say dat one hour, Me for want to use a once an' now me call me lover, Lover who me callin an' a one Tammy, An' me love er' in my heart down to my belly, Yes a Daddy me Snow me I feel cool an' deadly, As the one MC Shan an' a one Dadda Snow, Together we-a love'em is a Tor-Na-Do, so CHORUS Listen for me, you better listen for me now. Listen for me, you better listen for me now. When me rockin' the microphone me rock on steady, Yes a Daddy me Snow me are de article dan. But in a in an' a out de dance em Aye say where you come from a, People em say ya come from Jamaica, But me born an' raised in the ghetto that I want yas to know, Pure black people mon is all I mon know. Yeah me shoes a an tear up an' now me toes is a show a Where me a born in are de one Toronto, so CHORUS ● Come with a nice young lady. Intelligent, Yes she gentle-ly are-ee. Everywhere me go, me never lef her at all-ee. It's a Daddy Snow me are de rum dance man a Rom-ancin' a dancin' in a in a nation-a. You never know say Daddy me Snow me are de Boom Shakata. Me never lay-a down flat in dat one cardboard box a This a Daddy me Snow me I'll go reachin' at de top, so... CHORUS Why worry? Why worry? Em worry Em worry. Me sittin' 'round cool with my dibbie dibbie girl, Police knock my door, Lick up my pal, Rough me up an' I can't do a thing Pick up my line, when my telephone ring. Take me to the station, Black up my hands. Trail me down, 'cuz I'm hangin' with the Snowman, What I'm gonna do, I'm backed an' I'm trapped, Slap me in the face an' took all o' my gap. They have no clues an' they wanna get warmer, But Shan won't turn Informer! CHORUS Deedley dum Deedley Deedley Dum Dem Worry Em worry Em worry Em worry.

noname#194660
noname#194660
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.2

再度、文句の頭に話した人の名を入れた訳を載せますのでこれでだいたいお分かりかと思います。 >質問1. >俺(SNOW)を密告した疑いがあるのはA licky Boom Boom Down.からリッキーですか? McShanです。 >質問2、 >俺(SNOW)は、daddy(MC Shan?)とは電話していないですか? Snowが電話したのは女友達。 >質問3. >俺(SNOW)の彼女はTammyですか? Tammyですが、『かわいいこ』ぐらいの意味です。 >質問4. >最初のほうの「俺」は「SNOW」ですよね。後半の「俺」はSNOWではなく仲間のことですか? SnowとMcShanの2人のあいだのやりとりです。 >質問5. >結局、informerはSNOWの仲間ということですか? McShanとSnowは互いに文句を言っても仲間です。 ++++++++++++++ 【McShan】 おい、どうした。 この当たりをうろつくサツにはいやになるぜ。 わかるだろ。 SNOW、この前サツがお前を探していたぜ。 【Snow】 お前は俺が殺ったとたれこんだんじゃないのか。 デカはこの通りで俺が刺したと言ってるぞ。 このくそったれめが。 お前は俺が殺ったとたれこんだんじゃないのか。 デカはこの通りで俺が刺したと言ってるぞ。 このくそったれめが。 【Snow】 ドアを壊し、窓をこわしてサツが俺を捕まえにきた。 俺をパトカーの後ろに乗せて署まで行った。 そこからム所に送られた。 ム所つくとパンツを下げられケツを調べられた。 【Snow】 図体がでかけりゃ奴らは力も強いと思ってやがる。 奴らはいつも電話を使ってる。 俺は一度だけ電話を使いたい。 やっと電話をかけたあの娘はかわいくて、ほんとに好きだ。 McShanと俺、二人は竜巻のようなもんだ。 【Snow】 いいかよく聞いてくれ。 俺がマイクを揺らす時はゆっくりしっかりと揺らすぜ。 そうだ、おれはちょっとしたもんだぜ。 踊りの最中も後もみんな俺がどこから来た、ジャマイカからかと聞くんだ。 でも俺はここのスラム街で生まれ育ったことを知っておいてくれ。 俺が知っているのは黒人ばっかりだ。 おれの靴は破けて、つま先が見えてるんだ。 そうさ、おれはトロントのスラム街で生まれたのさ。 【Snow】 頭のいいあの娘と一緒来よう。 あの娘はやさしいし素晴らしい。 どこへ行くにもあの娘を一人にはしておかない。 そうさ俺は旅のダンサーさ。ダンスをしながら国を旅するのさ。 俺のことを仏の置物のように言うなよ。 俺はダンボールの箱の中でじっとはしてないよ。 俺はてっぺんを目指していると言ってくれ。 【McShan】 心配するな。心配するな。 俺はあの娘と落ち着いて座ってる。 サツがドアーをノックして、仲間を捕まえる。 俺は手荒く扱われ、何も出来ない。 電話が鳴ると、取り上げる。 署に俺を連れて行き、俺の指紋を取る。 俺がSNOWといたので奴らは俺の跡をつける。 どうしたらいいんだ。 俺は追い詰められた。 俺を平手打ちして隙間をつめた。 奴らは手がかりが無くて、俺から情報がほしいんだ。 でも俺はぜったい密告しない。

noname#194660
質問者

お礼

再度、有難うございます。 SnowとMcShanの対話だったんですね。 暗号のようでしたが、ようやく謎が解けました。 この歌のほうが新聞記事より難しいです。 ネイティブの前で大声で歌ったら、確実に民度を疑われますね。

その他の回答 (1)

回答No.1

おい、どうした。 この当たりをうろつくサツにはいやになるぜ。 わかるだろ。 SNOW、この前サツがお前を探していたぜ。 (コーラス) お前は俺(SNOW)が殺ったとたれこんだんじゃないのか。 デカはこの通りで俺が刺したと言ってるぞ。 このくそったれめが。 お前は俺(SNOW)が殺ったとたれこんだんじゃないのか。 デカはこの通りで俺が刺したと言ってるぞ。 このくそったれめが。 ドアを壊し、窓をこわしてサツが俺を捕まえにきた。 俺をパトカーの後ろに乗せて署まで行った。 そこからム所に送られた。 ム所つくとパンツを下げられケツを調べられた。 (コーラス) 体が大きいから奴らは力も大きいと思ってやがる。 奴らはいつも電話を使ってる。 俺は一度だけ電話を使いたい。 やっと電話をかけたあの娘はかわいくて、ほんとに好きだ。 俺とあの娘は互いに竜巻のように激しく愛し合っている。 (コーラス) いいかよく聞いてくれ。 俺がマイクを揺らす時はゆっくりしっかりと揺らすぜ。 そうだ、おれはちょっとしたもんだぜ。 踊りの最中も後もみんな俺がどこから来た、ジャマイカからかと聞くんだ。 でも俺はここのスラム街で生まれ育ったことを知っておいてくれ。 俺が知っているのは黒人ばっかりだ。 おれの靴は破けて、つま先が見えてるんだ。 そうさ、おれはトロントのスラム街で生まれたのさ。 (コーラス) 頭のいいあの娘と一緒来よう。 あの娘はやさしいし素晴らしい。 どこへ行くにもあの娘を一人にはしておかない。 そうさ俺は旅のダンサーさ。ダンスをしながら国を旅するのさ。 俺のことを仏の置物のように言うなよ。 俺はダンボールの箱の中でじっとはしてないよ。 俺はてっぺんを目指していると言ってくれ。 (コーラス) 心配するな。心配するな。 俺はあの娘と落ち着いて座ってる。 サツがドアーをノックして、仲間を捕まえる。 俺は手荒く扱われ、何も出来ない。 電話が鳴ると、取り上げる。 署に俺を連れて行き、俺の指紋を取る。 俺がSNOWといたので奴らは俺の跡をつける。 どうしたらいいんだ。 俺は追い詰められた。 俺を平手打ちして隙間をつめた。 奴らは手がかりが無くて、俺から情報がほしいんだ。 でも俺はぜったい教えない。

noname#194660
質問者

補足

丁寧なご回答、ありがとうございます。単語は難しくないのに、難解です。 下記の部分がわからないのですが、教えていただけませんか? 質問1. 俺(SNOW)を密告した疑いがあるのはA licky Boom Boom Down.からリッキーですか? 質問2、 俺(SNOW)は、daddy(MC Shan?)とは電話していないですか? 質問3. 俺(SNOW)の彼女はTammyですか? 質問4. 最初のほうの「俺」は「SNOW」ですよね。後半の「俺」はSNOWではなく仲間のことですか? 質問5. 結局、informerはSNOWの仲間ということですか?

関連するQ&A

• この英文について教えてください

下記の英文のseem to end up with face down in the snowの部分がよくわかりません。 withは付帯状況と呼ばれるものだと思いますが、訳してみても今ひとつよくわかりません。 My sisters and I have made up all kinds of races and games that always seem to end up with me face down in the snow. 英語に詳しい方がいらっしゃったら、どのように解釈したらよいかご教授をお願いいたします。

• I'm a little teapot の歌詞について

I'm a little teapot short and stout,  Here's my handle, here's my spout.  When the kettle's boiling hear me shout,  "Tip me up and pour me out". I'm a clever teapot, yes it's true Here's an example of what I can do I can change my handle to my spout "Just tip me over and pour me out". I'm a little teapot, short and stout, Here's my handle, here's my spout, When I hear the tea-cups, hear me shout, "Tip me up and pour me out". この二番の歌詞 I'm a clever teapot, yes it's true Here's an example of what I can do I can change my handle to my spout "Just tip me over and pour me out". なのですが、上手く訳す事ができません。 単語単語はわかるのですが・・・、 私は本当に賢いティーポット ? ? ? 色々調べてみたのですが、この和訳の部分が見つかりませんでした。 わかる方がいらっしゃいましたら、ご回答宜しくお願い致します。

• 歌詞の内容

この歌詞を日本語に解読出来る方いましたら教えて下さい。お願いします。 Cry Me A River You were my sun You were my earth But you didn't know all the ways I loved you, no So you took a chance And made other plans But I bet you didn't think that they would come crashing down, no You don't have to say, what you did, I already know, I found out from him Now there's just no chance, for you and me, there'll never be And don't it make you sad about it You told me you loved me Why did you leave me, all alone Now you tell me you need me When you call me, on the phone Girl I refuse, you must have me confused With some other guy Your bridges were burned, and now it's your turn To cry, cry me a river Cry me a river, girl Cry me a river Cry me a river, girl yea yea I know that they say That some things are better left unsaid It wasn't like you only talked to him and you know it (Don't act like you don't know it) And all of these things people told me Keep messing with my head (Messing with my head) You should've picked honesty Then you may not have blown it (Yea..) You don't have to say, what you did, (Don't have to say, what you did) I already know, I found out from him (I already know, uh) Now there's just no chance, for you and me, there'll never be (No chance, you and me) And don't it make you sad about it You told me you loved me Why did you leave me, all alone (All alone) Now you tell me you need me When you call me, on the phone (When you call me on the phone) Girl I refuse, you must have me confused With some other guy (I'm not like them baby) Your bridges were burned, and now it's your turn (It's your turn) To cry, cry me a river (Go on and just) Cry me a river-er (Go on and just) Cry me a river (Baby go on and just) Cry me a river-er, yea yea Oh (Oh) The damage is done So I guess I be leaving Oh (Oh) The damage is done So I guess I be leaving Oh (Oh) The damage is done So I guess I be leaving Oh (Oh) The damage is done So I guess I be... leaving You don't have to say, what you did, (Don't have to say, what you did) I already know, I found out from him (I already know, uh) Now there's just no chance, for you and me, there'll never be (No chance, you and me) And don't it make you sad about it Cry me a river (Go on and just) Cry me a river-er (Baby go on and just) Cry me a river (You can go on and just) Cry me a river-er, yea yea Cry me a river (Baby go on and just) Cry me a river-er (Go on and just) Cry me a river (Cause I've already cried) Cry me a river-er, yea yea (Ain't gonna cry no more, yea-yea) Cry me a river Cry me a river, oh Cry me a river, oh Cry me a river, oh Cry me a river, oh (Cry me, cry me) Cry me a river, oh (Cry me, cry me) Cry me a river, oh (Cry me, cry me) Cry me a river, oh (Cry me, cry me) Cry me a river, oh (Cry me, cry me) Cry me a river, oh (Cry me, cry me) Cry me a river (Cry me, cry me)

• スワニーの歌詞、分からないところがあります。

大好きなガーシュインの名曲スワニーについての質問です。 ・・・・途中からですが。 Suwannee how I love ya, how I love ya My dear old Suwannee I give the world to be and among the folks in EIXI, I even know my mammy Waiting for me, praying for me down by the Suwannee・・・後略 この中の、EIXIが何のことかわかりません。 どなたかご存知の方、教えてください。

• 中1の子がこの英文読めるでしょうか?

中1の英語レベルはどのくらいでしょうか? 以下の文は中学1年生にとって難しく感じるでしょうか? もちろん、中1になりたての子と、もうすぐ中2になる子とでは、違いがあると思いますが、 中1になったばかりの子に、以下の文を音読させるのは早ぎるでしょうか? My name is Jake. I am a first-year student at a junior high school near here. I live down the street in a little house with my mom, dad, and baby sister Vicky. I am also a super-hero. Well... a hero-in-training. I have a lot of work to do before I am a real hero. It started during winter vacation. My family drove to my grandparent's house in the country for the holidays. Grandmother gave me an English dictionary to help me with my language class in April. Grandfather gave me some Batman comics, all in English! 実は自分の子供に副読本として、音読用の物語を作ろうとしています。 執筆は、知人のアメリカ人に頼んだのですが、サンプルとして出来てきたのがこの文章です。 使用単語は、中1で学ぶ範囲のものを指定しています。 当然ながら、そのアメリカ人は、日本の英語教育の事情など知る由もないので、良くも悪くもネイティブな文章になることが予想されます。 実際の教科書を見ると、最初の段階では「あいさつ」などの簡単な単文なので、いきなりこのレベルの文章を使わせても大丈夫なのか……と思っております。 実際に塾や学校で中1に英語を教えてらっしゃる方々など、様々なご意見を伺えればと思います。 何卒宜しくお願いいたします。

• 英文の訳

自分でやってみましたが納得がいくほどうまく出来ないので、訳お願いします。 The evening lights,coloring the nights busy avenues,down the street brings back memories of you, Now I am watching,as lovers pass me by,finding your shadows,in the views of my eyes In the fall of the cold Hold on to all that we had remembering and love me again I'm so depressed living,a quiet life now, There is no one here,in which to hold hands,or protect me from the cold Feeling like this loneliness will tear me apart I am waitng and looking for you voice To get me out of the dark Snowflakes fall like the tears that running down my face Being in the silence of the night Fall into my arms and I'll hold you so tight My kiss will guide our missing hearts and tell me you'll love again

• 英文の添削をお願いします。よろしくお願いします。

Unfortunately,I was robbed of my pleasure recently. I had my favorite view that was precious thing to me. The view is the sea that was able to see from the road in front of my house. I arrived at my house while always seeing the sea in the front. But a new house is built there pretty soon. I'm sure they will be enjoy the view and I'll be worry about scenery disappear little by little. 残念なことに私の楽しみが奪われました。 私には大切な景色があります。その景色は私の家の前の道から見える海です。 私はいつも正面に海を見ながら家に辿り着きます。しかし、まもなくそこには家が建ちます。 きっと彼らはその景色を楽しむでしょう、そして私は少しずつ消えていく風景に悩まされるでしょう。

• 長い英語の翻訳を御願いします。2つの英文の内容は別なので宜しく御願いします。

長い英語の翻訳を御願いします。2つの英文の内容は別なので宜しく御願いします。 Honestly, I'm really surprised with your response. What a unpleasant answer! Anyway, if you insist, I'll complete the transaction, however, just let you know that I will return it since that it was not my choice to place the bid on the auction. I think this should be the way you prefer to end this transaction. And let me remind you that I live in France currently and they will verify the package sending from overseas and if you're sending some fake items, you may receive a charge of violating international intellectual property law and may receive a huge amount of penalty. So it would be better that you make sure the product you were selling me (actually it wasn't me!) is an authentic Vuitton product. If you're confident that there is no problem with your merchandise then send me the invoice. aixtlwp。 HI MY DEAR SORRY FOR AL THIS SHIVER...EBAYS TELL ME TE ONLY WAY TO REACTIVATE MY ACCOUN IS LEAVE A POSITIVE FEED ON THE ITEM WHO HAVE CLAIM PLEASE SEARCH FOR ME THIS ITEM IN YOUR OLD AUCTIN AND LEAVE ME A POSITIVE FEEDBACK TANKS TRUST IN YOU MY BAST WISHES TANKS。 esnaman

• 英文確認していただけませんか?

簡単な文章で恥ずかしいのですが…文として成り立ってるか(きっと間違っているので)確認していただけませんか? 間違っている部分を添削して頂けると嬉しいです。 内容は遠いところに住む友人や家族との連絡(コミュニケーション)のとり方についてです。 As for me, the communication with friends who lives in my hometownis an e-mail mainly. When I want to hear their voice, I sometimes talk on the telephone. With my family, I sometimes talk on the telephone. I don't talk on the telephone from me, but my family telephones me. The reason is because they confirms whether I am cheerful.

• 英文の添削をお願いします。よろしくお願いします。

Unfortunately,I was robbed of my pleasure recently. I had my favorite view that was precious thing to me. The view is the sea that was able to see from the road in front of my house. I arrived at my house while always seeing the sea in the front. But a new house is built there pretty soon. I'm sure they will be enjoy the view every day and I'll be worry about scenery disappear little by little. 残念なことに私の楽しみが奪われました。 私には大切な景色があります。その景色は私の家の前の道から見える海です。 私はいつも正面に海を見ながら家に辿り着きます。しかし、まもなくそこには家が建ちます。 きっと彼らはその景色を毎日楽しむ事でしょう、そして私は少しずつ消えていく風景に悩まされるでしょう。