Why Should We Use Buses More Frequently?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Buses are the greenest and cleanest vehicles, occupying less space.
  • Buses stop running engines at crossings or traffic signals, making them economically friendly.
  • Using buses frequently helps clean the air, lessen traffic jams, and save the environment.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

センター対策の問題なのですが、解説お願いします。

センター対策の問題なのですが、解説お願いします。 次の絵の説明として適切な記述を選びなさい。 A This is a poster which makes an appeal that we should use buses more frequently. There are two cars and a bus in the poster. Of all the vehicles, buses are the greenest. “The Greenest” means “the cleanest”. And buses occupy less space. That’s why we should use buses more often to clean the air, lessen traffic jams and save the environment of the earth. B You can see a poster which encourages us to use buses more often. Buses stop running engines when they stop at crossings or traffic signals. That’s why we can say buses are “the Greenest.” They use much space but can have many passengers in them. Therefore, buses are economically friendly. To save fuel supplies, we have to use buses as often as we can!

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • shuu_01
  • ベストアンサー率55% (760/1366)
回答No.1

正解は A です 絵をざっと見ただけだと、AもBもまともなことを 言っており、どっちも正しく思われますが、 絵の下にある説明文 Buses use less road space per passenger and also produce less polluting gases. バスは乗客1人あたり道路に占めるスペースが 小さく、大気を汚す gas の発生も少ない と言ってますので、A の内容が正解です

cul-de-sac
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございました。 なるほどです。絵の下にある説明文を見ていませんでした。(~_~;)

その他の回答 (1)

• sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.2

A これは、私たちが、より頻繁にバスを利用すべきであると訴えるポスターです。ポスターの中には、2台の自動車と1台のバスがあります。すべての車両の中で、バスが、Greenest(最も環境に優しい)です。「最も環境に優しい」は、「最も汚染物質を出さない」ということを意味します。そして、バスはあまり多くのスペースを占有しません。そういうわけで、空気をきれいにして、交通渋滞を少なくして、地球の環境を救うために、私たちは、より頻繁にバスを利用すべきなのです。 B あなたは、私たちが、より頻繁にバスを利用することを奨励するポスターを見ることができます。【横断歩道や交通信号でそれらが停車する時、バスは、エンジンを停止させます。】そういうわけで、私たちは、バスが「Greenest(最も環境に優しい)」と言うことができます。それらは、多くのスペースを使いますが、多くの乗客を乗せることができます。したがって、バスは経済的に優しいのです。燃料供給を節約するために、私たちは、出来るだけ頻繁にバスを利用しなければなりません! <ポスターの標語> Buses and Cars come in all colors. バスや自動車は、あらゆる色をしています。 ... but we all know which is the Greenest! ... しかし、私たちは、みんな、どれが最も環境に優しいか知っています! Buses use less road space per passenger and also produce less polluting gases. バスは、乗客一人当たりの道路スペース利用度はより少なく、また、汚染を引き起こすガスもあまり発生させません。 <正解> A ☆ Bの【 】の部分などは、ポスターでは言及されていません。 <参考> * green【形】6. http://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=green&ref=sa

cul-de-sac
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございました。 よくわかりました。(*^_^*)

関連するQ&A

• 解説をお願いします。

Why do we allow ourselves to love when we know for a fact that, that soul will eventually leave us? What more can I ask of myself. 以前、訳のお願いをしたのですが、納得できないところがあって、解説をお願いします。上の文では、Why we allow ourselves to love を 我々は どうして愛し合えるのだろうか  と訳していたんですが、愛し合えるがよくわかりません。allow の訳し方なのでしょうか。次の文では、 自分にもっと求めるどんなことがあるのだろうか。 と訳していたんですがmoreの位置がここになるのがよくわかりません。また、ask of につてなんですが、of 働きが納得いきません。~にもとめる は ask of なんですか。解説をしてやろうという方がいらっしゃいましたら、お願いします。

• 英語 和訳

訳を教えてください。 お願いします。 If we reduce our consumption of resources, reuse everything we can, and recycle what we cannot use again, then we can hope to reduce the serious threats to the ecosystem which we all depend on. The 3Rs are both practical and visionary. They are not just for grovernments or lives. People often ask,゛What can I do? " I believe that one person can make a difference. The 3Rs are essential to ensuring a healthier, cleaner world for ourselves and for the generations to came.

• 英文の和訳をお願いします。

And I was trying to tell you why it is a reason for things to happen in a certain way if we can show that that way has more ways of happening than some other way.

• 下の質問のことなんですが。。

慌ててかいてしまったため、いくつか間違えてしまいました。つぎからはきちんと注意したいとおもいます。 大学の二次試験で自由英作文があるのですがなかなかうまく行きません。添削をお願い致します。 テーマは、[携帯電話についてどう思うか]です。 In my opinion, cell phone was enable us to do many things.Take an example.we can contact other people immediatly when we are late for appointment.And we can use it wherever we are.we need not find a public phone.In addition to, we can contact someone I want to talk wherever the person is.But contrary to their good sides,we have bad sides,too.For example,we often see someone calling on train or bus.And we often catch a phone at midnight suddenly.It is very rode and they think nothing but their conveniences.we understand such bothe sides and should consider apt time and appropriate place when we use cell phone. 間違いが多いとは思いますが、どうかお願いします。

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。

大学の二次試験で自由英作文があるのですがなかなかうまく行きません。添削をお願い致します。 テーマは、[携帯電話についてどう思うか]です。 In my opinion, cell phone was enabie us to do many things.Take an example.we can contact other people immediatly when we are late for appointmennt.And we can use it whereever we are.we need not find a public phone.In addition to, we can contact someone I want to talk wherever the person is.But contraryto their good sides,we have bad sides,too.For example,we often see someone calling on train or bus.And we often catch a phone at midnight suddenly.It is very rode and they think nothing but their conveniences.we understand such bose sides and should consider apt time and appropriate place when we use cell phone. 間違いが多いとは思いますが、どうかお願いします。

• 名市大経済学部2011年英語自由英作文

名古屋市立大学経済学部前期2011年度の英語の自由英作文の添削をお願いします。 Critics argue that there are many advantages and disadvantages to using SNS. Do you think there are more advantages and disadvantages? Why do you think so? I think there are two advantages. We can keep in touch with my friends by using SNS in any time. If I have forgotten what I have to do for my homework, I can ask my friends to teach me about it. Moreover we can communicate with my friends who live far away. This is the first advantage. The second advantage is that we can know the world conditions. I often enjoy watching the world funny animation and looking for the world news in SNS. Those who are interested in the world can be easy to know other countries information. I think there are more advantages than disadvantages to using SNS. 間違いが多いかもしれませんかご指摘お願いします。

• 長文問題

Communication does more than enable us to survive. It is the wayーindeed, the only way we learn who we are. Our sense of identity comes from the way we interact with other people. Are we smart or stupid, attractive or ugly, skillful or silly? The answers to these questions don't come from looking in the mirror. We decide who we are based on how others react to us. Deprived of communication with others, we would have no sense of identity. We shouldn't overlook the everyday, important functions communication serves. Communication is the tool that lets us tell the doctor where it hurts. It is the means of learning important information in school. It is the method you use to convince a future employer that you're the best candidate for a job. It's worth nothing that inability to express yourself clearly and effectively can prevent you from achieving your goal. At the same time, It's just as important to avoid misunderstanding about communication. Avoiding the following misunderstandings can save you a great deal of personal trouble. The biggest mistake we can make is to assume that saying something is the same thing as communicating it. There is no guarantee that a receiver will understand the message in a way that matches the sender's intention. There are also situations when too much talking is a mistake. Sometimes excessive communication is simply unproductive, as when two people go over the same ground again and again without making progress. There are other times when talking too much deepens the problem. There are even times when no communication is the best course. Sometimes clear communication is even the cause of problems. Suppose, for example, that a friend asks you for an honest opinion of the $200 outfit he has just bought. Your clear and sincere answer, “I think it makes you look fat,” might do more harm than good. Deciding when and how to say something honestly isn't always easy. Most people assume that communication is an ability people develop without the need for trainingーrather like breathing. Although almost everyone does manage to communicate with others without much formal training, people operate at a level of effectiveness far below their potential. Learning and practicing proper skills can help virtually every one become a better communicator. ・1段落最後の文、“Deprived of communication with others,”を節に書き換え ・文中のIt、It's、itといった代名詞の指す内容を出来る限り教えて下さい。

• 英語の問題を教えてください!

( )内に入る語を選ぶ問題です。 "Impulse buying" refers to the purchasing og goods without planning to do so in advance. Anyone trying to save money should be very careful about buying things (1) impulse. There are lots of ways to control the urge to buy something. These include either making a list (2) creating a waiting period. Another way to make sure you don't make unnecessary purchases is to avoid going to department stores altogether. If that is too difficult, simply taking a deep breath (3) really thinking about what you are about to buy can help. And finally, be careful about trying too hard to save money. (4) (1) a. by b. on c. for d. with (2) a. as b. nor c. or d. so (3) a. and b. but c. that d. since (4) a. That is, buying something on sale does not help you save money. b. You cannot use your credit card when you buy expensive items. c. In short, you can save money by buying a lot of items. d. Selling used items helps you make your room clean and tidy. よろしくお願いします。

• 長文問題

How men and women organize their lives need not be influenced by our biology. Whether women stay at home to look after children or go out and drive bulldozers is a social matter and not a biological one. We could stay that such things are a matter of gender. Each society has its own ideas about the roles which go with each gender. This is part of culture. This means that we gain our sense of gender through socialization. It is something that is learned. The idea that some people learn to be boys and men while others learn to be girls and women may seem rather strange. After all we usually think that being masculine or feminine is natural. It is thought to be something that we are born with. Apart from the shapes of our bodies and the ability to have bodies, there are very few real differences between men and women. Women are in many ways physically stronger than men. They live longer and are less likely to suffer from certain diseases. Men can generally run faster and lift heavier weights. On the other hand, the best women athlete can run faster, throw further and lift more than most men can. Many of the differences that we take to be ‘natural’ are in fact ( ). ・( )内の語句 biological,clear,social,important ・1段落‘This is part of culture’ Thisの内容 ・1段落最後の文、Itの内容を英語で ・2段落3文目Itの内容を英語で 設問もなかなか難しく感じました。 お願いします。

• この問題の訳と解説[ポイント]を答えとともにおしえていただけませんか!どうかおねがいします

Our service and products are ( ) to our competitors’. 1. better 2. more 3. superior 4. exceeding I’d like to borrow your dress…I mean the red ( ). 1. it 2. one 3. some 4. that American manners and customs are sometimes very different from ( ) Japanese. 1. ones 2. that 3. these 4. those In the interview, ( ) of the students is asked to make a brief speech. 1. both 2. each 3. every 4. almost