英文メールの確認依頼と出荷明細の誤りについて

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 英文メールを送る前に、表現のチェックをお願いしたいです。出荷明細に誤りがあり、添付ファイルで詳細を送りますので、確認をお願いします。
  • 出荷明細の内容を確認したところ、Aの注文で誤りがありました。注文ID SSKK0007 (Qty6000)が欠けています。添付の出荷詳細を確認し、理解を合わせてください。
  • 英文メールの内容を簡潔に要約すると、英文メール送信の前に表現を確認するようお願いし、出荷明細に誤りがあることを知らせました。添付の出荷詳細を確認し、回答をお願いします。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英文の確認をお願いします。

英文メールしようと思いますが、表現のチェックをお願いします。 内容としては、 再度出荷明細を確認したところ、別の箇所に誤り(未入力)が有りました。 ※これは、私が入力を漏らしたミスです 詳細を添付にて送りますので、確認をお願いしますを表現したメールです。 Dear XXXX-san, I have rechecked through again and the result was follows. Order Types Qty A      30000 2 oredr B      20000 2 oredr C       2600 B was no problem. But A had discrepancy, as Order ID SSKK0007 (Qty6000) was missing. Please check outbound Details attached and synchronize your understandings accordingly. Please confirm or advise your idea in return. ちなみに、入力漏れは、omissionで伝わりますか? よろしくお願いします。       

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

お疲れさまです。 気になったのは2点 A     300002 oredr B     200002 oredr oredr ではなく order ではないですか? . Please check (outbound) Details attached and synchronize your understandings accordingly. (Outbound)は特に要らないと思います。 あと omission は確かに 欠落という意味が有りますが 同時に 省略というのもあるので 出来れば簡単に missing でよろしいかと

関連するQ&A

• 和訳と返信で困っています

海外のサイトで注文したのですが、カードの支払は済んでいるのに商品が届かないため問い合わせをしたところ、再送か返金でどうしますか?という様なメールが来たので、再送をお願いしたつもりなのですが次の様な返事が返ってきました。 We have previously sent your order as you requested. Could you please advise if you have since received it or not as we are trying to establish if you still need further assistance regarding your order. Please advise accordingly. 上記の訳と、こちらとしては商品が欲しいのでキャンセルはしたくないのですが、どんな文章にしたらいいのでしょうか?

• 英文を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。送料と値引きの事でメールが来ました。 すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 Sorry that's my mistake. After the store credit for your missing stock the total will be $AAAA. However, the 10% discount only applies on larger orders of over $200. Therefore to this order I would not be able to apply the 10%. Let me know please if you'd like to add up to your order and I will then change the invoice accordingly adding the discount. If you are happy to have it as it is I will take the $10 for the missing stock off of your invoice and will email you the updated one.

• full shipment確認(英文の意味が?)

Alibaba.comで買い物をしました。PAYPALで支払い、Status:Order Complete.となり11/11に次のメールを受け取りました。 Full Shipment Made for Order No. 10008xxxxx Full shipment has been made for Order no. 10008xxxxx. You can track delivery on DHL ’s website using the tracking number, 73920xxxx. Please confirm delivery within 27 days of receipt.If you are not satisfied with the shipment or if the shipment did not arrive within 27 days, you can submit a Refund Request here. ところが、今日になり次のメールが入っていました。 Please be kindly advised that the payment of order 10008xxxxx cannot be released right now because the tracking number is invalid. Please confirm if you have received the full shipment for your Order No. 10008xxxxx. If you have not received your full shipment, please contact us before 19 Nov 2010 . If we do not hear from you, we will assume that you have received your shipment in satisfactory condition and payment will be released to the supplier. 上記の「Please confirm if you have received the full shipment for your Order No. 10008xxxxx.If you have not received your full shipment~」部分がよくわかりません。 業者(Supplier)に私から確認する必要があるのでしょうか? 何をすべきかどなたか教えてくれると助かります。

• この英文を翻訳してください

海外通販で商品の注文をしたところ、待てど暮らせど届かないため、問い合わせをしたところ下記の回答が返ってきました。 At the time of your order we were out of stock , your order was cancelled.? We have it back in stock now but you will have to re-order Please place new order and we will ship the next day after we receive the order.. 最初の「At the time of your order we were out of stock 」の意味がわかりません。 在庫がないならキャンセルするつもりです。が、キャンセルしますかと聞いたあと、再注文したら翌日には発送しますと書いているので、ちょっと意味がわからないのですが。 因みにここのショップから何度も買い物をしているので信用おける店です。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。在庫ありますか?という内容のメールをしましたが返事がきました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 If we have 00 商品名 than I’ll include in your order. And we still haven’t got a hard copy of that magazine yet. And every inventory check email please include 00@000. I’ll check with warehouse about your inventory request.

• 下記の英文を教えてください。お願いいたします。

Please find attached your invoice with 10% discount. My manager agreed to the 10% discount only if you keep ordering regularly. But I need to advise you that if your orders remain irregular or if you order every 6 months there is a possibility that the they will cancel the 10% discount. Below are our bank details for bank transfer. Please make payment as soon as you can as otherwise we cannot start packing your order. Also please let me know if you still require the MADE IN 000 labels..?

• 英文が正確か確認していただけますか?

注文書をファックスしました。 2012年の新しいカタログと価格表がありましたら 一緒に送ってください。 発送はまた韓国からお願いします。 ・・と伝えたいのですが これで伝わりますか? 間違えがありましたら教えてくださいww Hello, I faxed you the order sheet and our company info at (ooo)ooo-oooo. Could you enclose the new 2012 catalogue and the pricelist? I would appreciate it if you could send from Korea as before. Please get back to me on this so I know my order is being taken care of. Await your reply. Thank you.

• 英文を和訳して頂けますでしょうか。

以下の英文和訳して頂けますでしょうか。 Please study our price list in the file attachment for your order. Please add for another goods if you want to add. We can process your order after we receive the advance deposit payment and the shipment will be ready 1 week after payment because we must process the papers.

• 英文が間違っていないか確認をお願いします。

海外のネットショッピングを利用して、お店からメールが来たので、返事を送ったのですが、間違っていないか確認をお願いします。 お店から来たメールは以下になります。 ------------------------------------------------------------------- A package was shipped on 12/23/2008 via U.S. Postal Service First-Class International to the following address: 名前 住所1 住所2 JAPAN NOTE: I was not able to include Optimal Immunity, Emergency stock, and Clear Light. You prepaid these in PayPal, and shipping was not prepaid. Shipping came to $19.40. I can send a bill for the shipping, or I can refund the amount prepaid for the three items not sent. I expect to have all three in a couple of weeks and can send them with no additional postage charge. Please tell me what you want me to do about the shipping bill and prepaid items. Thank you for your business! We hope to be of further service to you. *********************************************************************** NOTE: This e-mail was generated by Endicia Internet Postage (www.Endicia.com) at the sender's request. DO NOT CONTACT Endicia if you have any questions about the shipment or the package delivery. Please contact the sender of this e-mail or the U.S. Postal Service if you have questions about the package delivery. ------------------------------------------------------------------- お店のメールの内容は下記の内容だと思いますが、間違いないですか? 「本日、住所宛に商品を発送させていただきました。ですが、3個の商品の在庫がありませんでした。三週間後、追加送料なしで発送させていただきますか?それとも3個の商品をキャンセルしますか?どうしたらよいか御連絡ください。質問はCONTACT Endicia ではなく、お店のほうか、the U.S. Postal Service にお願いします。」 次にお店への返信ですが、残り3個の商品も欲しかったので以下のメールを送りました。 これで、お店のほうに、自分の意思は通じているでしょうか? ------------------------------------------------------------------- Hello HealingWaters, I am 名前 and my order ID : 番号. Thank you for your quick response and sending the items so soon. ( 迅速な対応と発送をありがとうございます。) Please send a bill for the shipping and do not refund the amount prepaid for the three items not sent. (送料の請求を送ってください、それから3個の商品の返金はしないで下さい。) I wait all three in a couple of weeks and look forward to arrival of them. (私は3個の商品全てを数週間待ちます、そして、それらの到着を楽しみにしています。) Thank you! ------------------------------------------------------------------- また、海外のネットショップを利用されたことがある方が読まれましたら、もう1つ質問があるのですが、商品の代金はペイパルで支払いしたのですが、送料もペイパルになるのでしょうか? 送料の支払いもペイパルだと便利なのですが、送料の請求を送るという文章があったので、請求書が日本まで送られてくるのか、どうなのかと思ったので質問しました。 それでは宜しくお願いします。

• この英文を和訳お願いします。

Your order has been processed and shipped! Your package was shipped using USPS First Class or Priority Mail International and you should expect to receive it in 3-7 business days. However, some of our customers are reporting delivery times taking upwards of 3 weeks, depending on each country and its customs policies. If you still haven't received your order 4 weeks after receiving this email, please contact us by visiting the help link above. International customers should be aware of the customs policies within their own countries. Your package may be held up for inspection and/or subject to import duties and taxes. Contact your local customs office for further information.