pupu2004
質問者

お礼

はい、ありがとうございます。 「とりこ」はわかったんですが・・・ そこからがわかりませんでした。 親切にありがとう。

その他の回答 (3)

• rightegg
  • ベストアンサー率41% (1357/3236)
回答No.3

こんばんは。 「私は永久にあなたの虜です。」 翻訳サイトにかけるとこう出ました。 確かにcaptiveなら虜ですものね。 for goodが「永久に」かどうかは自信なしですが、 大筋で間違いないかと。

pupu2004
質問者

お礼

「captive」は辞書でわかったんですが こまかい単語が・・・どうしていいかわかりませんでした ありがとうございました!

• usagi999
  • ベストアンサー率23% (23/98)
回答No.2

「永久にあなたのとりこよ」 「わたしはずっとあなたのもの」 ってところですかね・・ もっと綺麗な日本語訳をできる人を待ちますか (^^;

pupu2004
質問者

お礼

じ~んときました!! ありがとうございました

• funcargo
  • ベストアンサー率22% (59/268)
回答No.1

ん~・・・『自分はずっとキミのトリコです』ってなカンジですかね(笑

pupu2004
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました 翻訳サイトというものがあるとはしりませんでした 勉強になりました!!

関連するQ&A

• 英文を日本語にしてください

I am scared of the future. I wonder why you can step forward without knowing whether the future is good or bad. I am scared. I am a weak person because I can't make a step forward. を日本語にお願いします。

• 日本語にお願いします‼

I am good, busy as always.  I am in NY for a couple of weeks and the weather is very nice also. Cherry trees are also almost blooming here too. Unfortunately I won't see them in Japan because I won't be back until May. Hope work is going well with you and the rest of the team ! 途中わからないとことかから文章がおかしくなってしまったので、日本語にお願いします‼

• the music for My Fair Lady

the music for My Fair Ladyのforってどういう意味ですか????辞書をしらべてもなかなか、ぱっとあてはまるものがなくて・・・ あと、全然違う質問なのですが、I am a fan of yours.っていうのはI am a fan of you.とすると間違いなのでしょうか????

• 日本語に訳して欲しいです

I am Capt Ken Anderson a United States solider in Afghanistan. I was married before but my wife is late and i am left with my little daughter who is in USA under the care of a nanny. i am 46 years and i wish to have a good relationship with you.bye please send me email

• 日本語にしてください

誰か日本語にしてください お願いします I've had just about enough of you. I boiled over with rage at your betrayal. When it came to the push,you betrayed me. I don't go in for that sort of thing. I am ready for detach. You are solely responsible for it.

• 日本語にお願いします。

よろしくお願いします。 ・You had such a lovely thought. ・I know I say this frequently, but I wanted to spend a couple of word to say how much I appreciate you. • I got attached to you somehow. •You know, I don't usually get so easily attached to people, as I often find sonething to criticise them for. • as soon as I met I knew you whete good • I felt like you would love really appriciated you. •after cheering you up when you were sad, I forgot to grob a video from the pc, turned it on, and you sent me a message in that exact moment,because you had woke up for some reason. •it must be good for sure.

• 日本語にしてください

意味がわからないんです 誰か日本語にしていただけないでしょうか? I've had just about enough of you. I boiled over with rage at your betrayal. When it came to the push,you betrayed me. I don't go in for that sort of thing. I am ready for deach. You are solely responsible for it.

• 英語を日本語へ訳して頂けますか?

下記の英語を日本語へ訳して頂けますか? 英語は第二言語の方なので変な部分があるかもしれませんが...。 i break up with my ex-girlfriend because she was not a good person . she treat me bad and she never care about what i think and like . she really was evil. all my friend toll me that she was not good for me because she treat me bad in frond of all my friend . and she call me loser all the time went she felt sad for no reason . she got me depress so depress ... i got tired of it i want it some one ho love me for ho i am and what i love to do ... she never care about me and what i want for me and my future ... i am scare to fine some one like my ex .....i dont want that life again.. i am happy now ... but i know you are not like that you are sweet and caring girl... i only want a good and happy girl for me and i really want i happy family ...

• 日本語にして下さい!!よろしくお願いします。

Now, I want to tell you more about my prayers ^^ As you told me your secret. Mine is not a secret, but it’s not even something I tell everybody! I’m telling you because… I want to :D It’s not something I like to share with other people, but I want to share it with you.As I said, I don’t pray for myself (unless I am in real trouble, in that case I may ask a small help). The only thing I ask for me is to be always good, and always make right choices. I pray for other people. I pray for my best friend, my grandmother, who helped me during a difficult period (I will tell you about this in another email), generally, for who needs help, or is suffering. And actually, more recently I added another person to my prayers. You might know her. Her name is Mika ^^ I hope you don’t mind, or feel bad about it >.<I didn’t really believe in God in the past, but I changed my mind as I grew up and gained consciousness of things…well! This is a story to be told next time :D Hey, one last thing! When I sent you the picture of my ‘reading to bed’ moment, were you somehow perplexed? Because I said I was only showing it to you? I am asking, because you answered “I see...XD”. If you were perplexed, why? :D Thank you again!Have a nice day and take care!Fabio

• 英語から日本語に訳して欲しいです。

how are you today i am very much happy to read your email infact i am not longer in the facebook again because of one reason and other, the computer here is not a private computer it is for our camp i don,t want any body to have access you ok because you are my wife according to your question about my name yes my real name B●●d why my fathers name is j●●●s so i love my father that is the reason i combine my nane and my fathers together do you understand, i have only one child and my mother is taking good care him so i am a single now you i and you are the same if you say japan is good fine or america any one you chose i be ok infact your command is my wish i want a place that will keep you comfortable a place that we can relaxes then i spend the rest of my life with you, please my honey i don,t want anything that will give you a problem ok yes let,s not forget how is our douther is she back to the school i hope she is fine? my honey why do you west time for replying me is it because time or what? 翻訳機使用のヘンテコ翻訳の投稿はやめてください。