• ベストアンサー

一つ歌を探しています。

neardarkの回答

• ベストアンサー
  • neardark
  • ベストアンサー率68% (17/25)
回答No.1

歌っているのはREMEDIOS(麗美)さんですね。 曲名は発表されていないのでわかりませんが、8月28日発売予定の「劇場版 あの日見た花の名前を僕達はまだ知らない。Original Soundtrack」に収録されるようです。

fanghao1999
質問者

お礼

本当にありがとうございました。( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

関連するQ&A

• ある洋楽の歌詞の一部なんですが和訳してください!

洋楽を自分で和訳していて、参考にしたいので和訳を教えてください。 I ain't gonna lie You look so happy Wish there was something I could still make you feel Every smile makes me wanna fall apart Every laugh is like a bullet to my heart Cause I'm at the end of the room Watching every guy coming at you A friend don't think about you when he's dreaming Or every single minute that he's breathing So why is this so hard to believe A friend won't do it all to try to please you A friend can never kiss you when he sees you And you know I won't [? ] so just please don't call me friend ちなみに歌詞全体は↓です。 http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/i/iyaz/friend.html

• 大至急、翻訳をお願い致します。

Just three years ago and it seems like decades. What a sad day. Miss and think of you every day my friend. So many good adventures and so many good songs. Your memory is strong and you are always in all of our hearts.

• White Christmasの歌詞にフリガナを!

急いでおります!! ビング・クロスビーのWhite Christmasという曲の英語の歌詞に フリガナを付けて頂きたいのです!! 当方英語がとことん苦手で・・・(滝汗) 親切な方、どうかお願い致します!! 以下、歌詞になります!! I'm dreaming of a white Christmas Just like the ones I used to know Where the treetops glisten and children listen To hear sleigh bells in the snow. I'm dreaming of a white Christmas With every Christmas card I write May your days be merry and bright And may all your Christmases be white.

• 和訳を教えて下さい

There seems to be no need to worry about him. You seems to be not afraid of the night.

• 和訳をお願いします。

Craig DavidのFILL ME INの歌詞の一部です。 All they seem to do is be checkin up on you Baby Watching our every move think some day they might aprove Baby 翻訳お願いします。 意訳でも構いません。 よろしくお願いします。

• 不定詞

次の文の下線部を主語とした文に書き換えなさい。 1)It seems that she thinks that way. 2)It appeard that Ken knew everything about it. 1)=She seems to think that way. 2)=Ken appeared to know every thing about it. になりますよね?ここで質問なのですがなぜ thinks→to think knew→to know になるのでしょうか?なぜSがきえたり原形になったりするんですか?教えて下さい。お願いします。

• 何て書いて(読む)あるんですか?partIV

You think of this person on every occasion and in everything you do. Simple things bring them to mind like a pale blue sky, gentle wind or even a storm cloud on the horizon. You open your heart knowing that there’s a chance it may be broken one day and in opening your heart, you experience a love and joy that you never dreamed possible. You find that being vulnerable is the only way to allow your heart to feel true pleasure that’s so real it scares you. You find strength in knowing you have a true friend and possibly a soul mate who will remain loyal to the end. Life seems completely different, exciting and worthwhile. Your only hope and security is in knowing that they are a part of your life.”

• Every You

Every tear I cry,every lip I bite Every time I think of you I feel a pain in my heart Every game you play,every heart you break Every you will make an ordinary day a better day Always

• 和訳お願いします!!

どなたか和訳お願いします!m(._.)m there is something strange though.... it seems you knew some of my friends before I met you including one of my students at my school haha! Anyways it would be nice to see you again some time

• scoop the dollar

次の動画 http://www.bloomberg.com/video/90757107/ 0:44 ごろ because the single needs and third of Euro you might be hard to scoop the dollar,and pretty nasty world I think. と聞こえますが、意味がほとんどわかりません。 何と言っていて何のことを言っているのでしょうか? よろしくお願いします。