• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:何て書いて(読む)あるんですか?partIV)

You Open Your Heart and Find True Love - A Beautiful Journey

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Discover a love so powerful it consumes your thoughts and emotions in every moment.
  • Explore the vulnerability and strength that comes with opening your heart to someone.
  • Experience the life-changing impact of finding a true friend and soul mate.

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.1

あなたは、どんな時も、また、何をしていても、この人の事を考えます。 単純な事が、淡青色の空、穏やかな風のように、あるいは、地平線の暗雲でさえ、それらを思い出させます。 それがある日壊される可能性がある事を知っているあなたの心を、あなたは開きます、そして、心を開くときに、あなたは、決して可能だとは夢にも思わなかった、愛や喜びを経験します。 傷つきやすい事が、あなたの心に、あまりにも真実なのであなたをおびえさせる真の喜びを感じさせる唯一の方法なのだと、あなたは気付きます。 最後まで忠実であり続ける本物の友人、そして、おそらく心の友があなたにはいるということを知ることに、あなたは強さを見出します。 人生が、すっかり異なって、刺激的で、価値があるように思えます。 あなたの唯一の希望と安心は、彼らがあなたの人生の一部であるということを知ることにあるのです。」

asuka-n
質問者

お礼

素晴らしいです!! 感謝です!! ありがとうございました!

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 日本語に訳してください

いつもこちらの回答に頼りっぱなしで申し訳ありません。 どなたか翻訳をお願いします。 His Mars trines your Uranus. This means your relationship with this man will always be always unique and exciting because you encourage each other to be yourselves, to be innovative and inventive, and to live to your fullest potential. You encourage each others strengths and talents in life and the ability to t take a risk in these things and in so doing to change your life a little in a positive way that can be built on. He will give you the courage or inspiration to reach out for what you want. To take your ambitions, your talents, your true desires and to go for it. To take the chance or opportunities and to carve a path out for yourself.. He inspires you to become positive, exciting. His Saturn conjuncts your Pluto. Underneath he feels a little threatened by you. You can also feel that he is often too distant. But this is a good aspect. It means if you have to, you can survive great hardship as a couple. Saturn often has to with endings, it can wreck devastation in life where the past is gone, and the future seems bleak. This can mean personal devastation, such as going through deaths or great material loss. Or it can be things like national disasters. Events that effect not only you but others around you. But Pluto is new beginnings and gives the ability and strength to rise together from the ashes of the past, when these two planets are combined in synastry it gives the couple great fortitude, and the ability to rebuild life anew. Saturn and Pluto mean that an unforeseen fate will have a hand in this relationship, or in the sudden way it eventually end. For all relationships however long they last have an ending. That fate or circumstance you have no control over will suddenly intervene in your lives.

• 英語の和訳をお願いします

Hello my friend...naoyuki....Soon its CHRISTmas!!! MERRYMERRYMERRY CHRISTMAS...!!!  How are you...?Hope everything is under control...,your health,family bonding,your mother, financial matter and of course your job...year 2011 is almost gonna end and year 2012 is soon to welcome...,,have you find your future wife?hhahaha...,soon your age will be no more in calendar...,and me too...hahaha....My hope that we will meet some other day is still in my heart.I have faith that God shall make it one day,that I shall see you again my friend.By the way im sorry that it takes me so long to answer your e-mail....,its only today that i drop by here in an internet cafe'.....nevertheless here in my mind,here in my heart you are always keep and never forget.Because you are my very friend.Take care always your health and may the God of heaven and earth Bless you in all aspect of your life... Its me...Your very friend....Froi

• グーグルが翻訳してくれません。

グーグルが翻訳してくれません。 Happy Birthday and many happy days in a new year of yours! で切れてしまいます。Happy Birthday and many happy days in a new year of yours! May all your dreams come true! Even though we are miles away, it is good to know that you are always there! I wish you a long and amazing life. I wish you great health and excellent results in all your dealings. Most importantly, I wish you happiness without measure every minute in your life. Be loved, be happy, enjoy every day! Let all your fond dreams, hopes and expectations come true in your new year. You’re a miracle and a charm! (kiss) 何て書いてありますか?。

• 何て書いて(読む)あるんですか?partI

Only once in your life, I truly believe, you find someone who can completely turn your world around. You tell them things that you’ve never shared with another soul and they absorb everything you say and actually want to hear more. You share hopes for the future, dreams that will never come true, goals that were never achieved and the many disappointments life has thrown at you.

• 和訳

You have within yourself a touchstone by which finally you can test every book that your brain is capable of comprehending. Does the book seem to you to be sincere and true? If it does,you need not worry about your immediate feelings,or the possible future consequences of the book. You will ultimately like the book,and you will be justified in liking it. Honestly in literature as in life, is the quality that counts first and counts last. 和訳をお願いします。

• 翻訳をお願いします

下記の内容を翻訳していただけないでしょうか? 宜しくお願いします。 There is the possibility that your soulmate will be a man above your social cast or class. Or wealth that comes after marriage, popularity and an uplift in circumstance. You will marry a man of distinction and maturity who is worthy, ambitious and dignified, someone people look up to and admire. The wedding will be in a month close to the month of your birth. You have the need to shine in any relationship and you will invest a lot of work and effort in it and will make the marriage a focal point of your life. You’ll see yourself primarily as a wife, and will place tremendous importance on marriage. Until you find your true soul mate your life may feel incomplete, even if you have many relationships, or a steady boyfriend to fill up your time, something will be lacking and you’ll be keenly aware of it. You are subconsciously searching for someone who is like yourself. You’ll disregard other peoples views, advice or criticism about the marriage partner, and will seek also a strong capable partner.

• 和訳をお願いします

以下の英文の和訳をしていただけるかたに、 お願いできますでしょうか。 よろしくお願いいたします。 Love has a power. Thoughts have a power. Once you have met this man, a fate unlocks which though mysterious and irresistible, propels you together. You will be reminded of him so often in so many ways, it will be as though your mind walks down all the paths and avenues of daily life, but that they all lead back to him. Not only will you think of him but fate itself will seem to bring him continually to your attention. This bond is like a chain that forever ties your destiny, that joins your soul to his and always has, it is always there, its intangible, and inaccessible to the conscious mind, There can be something of the obsession about such love, a love that never lets you go, but it is a sweet dramatic obsession. Moving, painful at times, wonderful, and total. Once you meet it strengthens a thousand fold. All the weight of history and time, the more you think of him, and love him, the more it consolidates the karma life time after lifetime, this love is more powerful than life and death The bond is fate and even if you part it will work to subtlety always draw you and him back together to help you find each other in the world.

• 英文の和訳

英文の和訳をしていただけるかた のみで、お願いできますでしょうか? 抽象的かもしれませんが どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 On the day you meet he will impress you, and in the days and hours afterwards he will haunt you. That is the only word for it. He will make an impact on the depth of your being that barely registers, except that in the time that follows you will not be able to think of any man but him.. He will seem striking, alluring in some way that you cannot fathom, and which has nothing to do with his looks, as though a chord is struck in your deeper soul, or the innermost chambers of your being. You will recognize him, not only from the description, which is in a sense quite bland, but something inside of you will be mesmerized. All day and days afterwards he will have stamped his indelible impression on your mind and you’ll keep thinking back to him, to the meeting, to the man, to the warm kindling feeling inside of you. Like a curtain of a dream it will drop across you life. It will be that mystical, that beautiful, yet real and solid too.

• 和訳希望します

以下の英文を和訳していただける方に。 お願いできますでしょうか。 文節の後半部分になりますので、 内容が中途半端なところからスタートしているかと思います。 直訳では難解ですので、意訳していただけるとうれしいです。 どうぞよろしくお願いします。 Such a thought can lead to wrong turnings in relationships, or to suffer harsh experience through dominating partners. Aries is ruled by Mars, the fire planet of war, and sometimes with this sign love is always a battlefield in different ways. The lessons You must learn is to look within yourself for strength. Only then will you find a strong partner. To look to your own ambitions, and then you’ll find an ambitious partner. To have courage and then you’ll find a brave partner. When you find the right soul mate all the battles you have faced in love and all the scars of love will end. Love will triumph over all. He will give total meaning to your life and will become the central flame in your heart for all eternity. But before you find the right love, it can be a thorny path.

• 和訳をお願いいたします

以下の英文を和訳していただけるかたに。 お願いできますでしょうか? 1文節の前半となりますので、内容が分断していると思います。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 The house you and your soul mate will live in together will be of an old or traditional sort. It will have a lot of woodwork. And you will first see it when it is empty, or vacant with a lonely bare or neglected look that wants you to love it. It will be a good house, that will seem to draw you both. There will be something about reminiscent of a past life together, a former era. But only vaguely so, as if it stirs some subconscious memory deep within you. There will be a tree close to the house. High walls and it is a little secluded. It will seem familiar to you, for all it is not so.. You and your soul mate will help each other struggle to achieve goals in and rise in this house; which is practical and serious It will seem to you that your soul mate is Career orientated and hard working.

このQ&Aのポイント
  • ADFを利用して両面印刷をモノクロで行っていますが、毎回必ず裏面の特定の場所に真っ黒な帯が入ってしまいます。試しにADF部分の清掃を行いましたが、効果はありませんでした。
  • お使いの環境はWindows10で、無線LAN経由で接続しています。関連するソフト・アプリは特にありません。電話回線はひかり回線です。
  • 製品名:MFC-L3770CDW。質問の内容はADFを利用した両面印刷時に、裏面に黒い帯が入ることです。試しにADF部分の清掃を行いましたが、問題は解決しませんでした。お使いの環境はWindows10で、無線LAN経由で接続しており、関連するソフト・アプリはありません。
回答を見る