• ベストアンサー

英訳お願いいたします。

hi do u know if there ia any custom fee shipped to the us? reas some where that as long as it less then 200 theres no custom fees thanks 関税はいくらか聞いてるのでしょうか? 商品価格は198ドルです。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • cbm51901
  • ベストアンサー率67% (2671/3943)
回答No.2

#1です。失礼しました。#1の回答は無視してください。 hi do u know if there is... を、 how do u know if there is... と読み違えていました。 先方は、 「やぁ。米国向けに出荷される商品について、関税がかかるかどうか知っているかい?200米ドル未満の品物には関税がかからないと、どこかに書いてあった記憶があるけど。」 と言っています。 お詫びして訂正致します。

takesis321
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます。 答えて関税がかかるとこちらの責任になるので 相手には、関税がかかるかよくわからないと答えておきました。

その他の回答 (1)

• cbm51901
  • ベストアンサー率67% (2671/3943)
回答No.1

先方が主張しているのは、商品価格が198ドル(200ドル未満)であれば、関税がかからないはずだ、ということです。 [訳] 「あなたは米国向け出荷物について関税かかかると言っているが、根拠はあるのか?200米ドル未満の品物には関税がかからないと、どこかに書いてあった記憶があるが。」

関連するQ&A

• 英訳をお願いします。

eBayというところからいきなりこのような英文が届きました。 すみませんが英訳をお願い致します。 Please be cautious if you are contacted about purchasing this item after the bid has been cancelled and as always avoid paying for your eBay item using instant wire transfer services through Western Union or MoneyGram as these payment methods are unsafe when paying someone you do not know. Any outstanding fees will be due immediately, and any amounts that you haven't previously disputed will be charged to the billing method currently on file.

• Service fee

契約書の中でService feeについて書いてあるのですが、いまいち意味が分かりません。 どなたか翻訳の方宜しくお願い致します。 Service fee shall mean the total amounts invoiced to purchasers during a specified accounting period for use of the product less allowances for invoice adjustments, plus the fair market value of any internal use of the product by the licensee as if such internal use was charged to an unrelated third party.Service fees shall not include any amouts invoiced by Licensee for products used for or under any federal governmental agency contract. 以上です。どうぞ宜しくお願い致します。

• 英訳していただきたいのですが。

イギリスのあるお店にメールをしました。 返信の英訳を教えて頂きたいのですが。 私の送ったメールの内容は クレジットカードは使えますか? VATはできますか?などの質問です。 カードが使えるというのは、わかりました。 「Credit card is accepted as is cash or cheque. We can only take tax off orders which are being shipped to a different country not if it is being bought in this country I'm afraid but you will find most of our fibres to be fairly inexpensive anyway. Let me know if any of my answers aren't clear and I will be happy to help in any other way」

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。発送完了のメールがきましたがいまいち意味がわかりません。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 I am so sorry about the delay you experienced with your order. your order has been shipped via FedEx and the tracking is AAAA, you should be able to track it shortly. Also we have shipped to you a アイテム名(0000 value) with your order. We hope that you enjoy your purchase and you will come back soon. Thank you for your support and please let us know if you have any additional questions, thanks. Hi I priced it at $AAA aアイテム名 I think that should be fine, I’ll let you know if any problems, thanks again!

• 英訳、和訳をお願いします。

先日イギリスからレコードを取り寄せたのですが、間違ったものが届き、 hi, I received all my orders. But last vinyl is wrong title. I ordered "正しいレコード" I received "間違ったレコード" と書き、以下の返事がきました。 vinylはレコードのことで通じるようです。 Hi Apologies for the incorrect vinyl. Did you want to keep this bit for a reduced fee and we ship the replacement with you next order ? Please let us know Thanks Did you からの文章が理解できません。 「お金を返すand次の注文で正しいレコードを一緒に送る」ととっていいものか、 本当は「お金を返すor 次の注文で正しいレコードを一緒に送る」のか、 はたまた全く違うことがかいてあるのか、頭を悩ませています。 ご教示ください。 それと、その返信を書かなければならない流れのようなので、 簡単な返信の英文があれば助かります。 それと、こちらは間違ったレコードを送り返す必要があるのかも疑問でした。 よろしくお願いします。

• be holdの英訳を教えてください

海外のレストラン予約を行い、返信のあったCONFIRMATIONメールの中で 以下の英文は何といっているのでしょうか?特にbe hold for 15 minutes というのが 予約がしっかり取れているのかが不安です。 Thank you for choosing us for your forthcoming event. We are delighted to confirm your reservation, as follows:  ↑ここまでは分かります。 We will also like to inform you that your reservation will be hold for 15 minutes. Sorry for any inconvenience cause and thanks for your kind understanding.  ↑15分間、何と言ってるのでしょうか?

• この文言は関税がかからないと理解してよい?

海外のショッピングサイトでスニーカーを買おうとしていますが、関税がかかるのかどうかがわからず購入をためらっています。 サイトには以下の文言があります。 FREE EXPRESS SHIPPING AND IMPORT FEES INCLUDED Shipment is Free and there are no additional Import Fees to pay on delivery. Prices on line are ALL-INCLUSIVE which means that are exempt from VAT (Value Added Tax), and include shipping and import fees. Eventual additional local taxes not related to custom import, such as State Tax or Use Tax, are not included and are the customer's responsibility. これは関税はかからないと理解してよいのでしょうか?

• 至急翻訳をお願い致します。

英語がご堪能な方、以下文の翻訳をお願い致します。 WE CAN DO ALL 3 FOR THE STARTING BID £1330.00 AND CHARGE DISCOUNTED CARRIAGE WHICH IS £155.00 THANKS IF THIS IS OK DO LET ME KNOW AS I HAVE AN INQUIRE ABOUT ONE OF THE ●●● BECAUSE YOU ARE REMOTE JAPAN UPS IS CHARGING ME SURCHARGE WHICH I HAVE NOT PASSED ON TO YOU IN ANY OF YOUR PURCHASES AS I SAVE ON EBAY FEES WE COULD GET THEM OFF TOMORROW THANKS 翻訳ソフトを使いましたが、意味がわからなかったので ご堪能な方、ご教示いただけると助かります。 宜しくお願い致します。

• すいませんが、翻訳おねがいします。

すいませんが、翻訳おねがいします。 We do regret for any inconvenience caused! A new package will be shipped as soon as possible.Please take a note of the new order number 344178-DD. You will receive a notification email when the new package is dispatched. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any further question.

• 英訳を添削していただけないでしょうか?

英訳を添削していただけないでしょうか? 下記のメールが届いたのですが、よく分かりません。 Our customer in the U.S. has some connections in Japan and have asked them to contact A to help get a quotation for these parts. They have asked us to give them a quotation as soon as possible. I am sorry to rush, but I thought you should know about the contact with A. 自分で訳したのが下記です。 米国の私たちの顧客は日本でいくつかのコネクションを持っています。 また、これらのパーツの見積もり額を得るのを助けるためにAと連絡をとるように彼らに頼みました。 彼らは、私たちに見積もりをできるだけ早くくれるように頼みました。 急いですみませんが、私は、あなたはAとのコンタクトのことを知っているべきであると思いました。 このように訳したのですが、日本語でもしっくり来ません・・・。 私の英訳が間違っているのでしょうか? どなたがご教示ください。宜しくお願い致します。