• ベストアンサー
  • すぐに回答を!

英文和訳をお願いします。

To clarify the dynamics depending on k, we have reported a bifurcation diagram in Fig. 4. It shows different values of quantity for different values of k, particularly between 0.15 and 0.29. It is easily illustrated that we move from stability through a sequence of a period doubling bifurcations to chaos.

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数3
  • 閲覧数40
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 回答No.3
  • ddeana
  • ベストアンサー率74% (2977/4020)

この質問文における、kとは何を指すのかが不明です。化学ですと、熱力学のカルビンという単位を指しますし、物理ですと、ばね定数を意味します。経済学だと資本を表します。こういったアカデミックな文章に関するご質問の場合、オリジナルもしくはどういった分野のものかあらかじめ説明いただけるとそれに沿って訳せますので助かります。 Kに左右される力学を明確にする為に、我々は図4で分岐図を作成した。これは特に0.15から0.29の間において、異なるKの値に対する異なる数量値を示している。これは、我々が安定から周期倍分岐期間を経てカオス(※1)にいたることをやさしく説明している。 ※1:周期倍分岐とカオスの二つの単語から、経済の安定化や景気変動に関する文章だと思いましたので、そのままカオスといたしました。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からのお礼

解答ありがとうございます。 分野を記載せず投稿してしまい申し訳ありません。 ddeanaさんの推測どおり経済学の文章です。

関連するQ&A

• 英文の和訳をお願いしたいのですが・・・

Lattice type and systematic absences In indexing the powder patterns it has been assumed that all the possible reflections are observed, that is, scattering from each of the different lattice planes is sufficiently intense to contribute to the diffraction profile. This is normally so for a primitive lattice, but for body centred and face centred lattices restrictions occur on the values that h, k and I may take if the reflections are to have any intensity. This results in certain reflections not being observed in the powder diffraction pattern and these are known as systematic absences. The origin of these absences can be illustrated with regard to Fig.2.3. という文章です。できれば翻訳サイト丸々ってのは控えてほしいです。

• 英文の和訳をお願いします

It appears that we can have the capacity to monitor more than one chain of speech at once, though it may not be possible for us to monitor both to the same degree, or for us to have full conscious awareness of the content of both. We are also able to attend selectively to one conversation, even if there are loud competing conversations in the background, by extracting the relevant information from the complex signal of mixed speech. 以上2文よろしくお願いします。

• 英文和訳をお願いします。

This result indicates that a limited reaction of the monopolist to changes in profits can stabilize the quantity produced. Onthe other hand turbulences in the market are generated by an overreaction. To shed some light on what really happens in themarket we employ a numerical analysis.

その他の回答 (2)

• 回答No.2
  • oignies
  • ベストアンサー率20% (673/3353)

何ですかね、これは・・・ 物理学か何かの論文? bifurcationという言葉をはじめてみるのでわからないのですが それがキーワードになっています。 最後の文章は、静止から sequence of a period doubling  bifiurcation をへて混沌にいたる道筋がここに、明瞭にしめされる と書いています。 かならずしも物理ではないかもしれませんが、何かの論文ではあ りそうですね。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からのお礼

回答ありがとうございます。これは経済学の文章です。

• 回答No.1
  • tha-
  • ベストアンサー率32% (9/28)

kに従い力をはっきりさせるために、我々は図4の中で分岐図を報告しました。 特に0.15と0.29の間で、それはkの異なる値のために、量の異なる値を示します。 我々が安定性から混沌に分岐を二倍にしている一連の期間まで移ることが簡単に示されます。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

関連するQ&A

• 英文の和訳をお願いします。

英文の和訳をお願いします。 1.By this time next year ,we will have been doing business with each other for 20 years. 2.Unless the civilization we now know is to end,satisfactory substitutes for conventional energy sources will have been discovered and put to use in time. 3.she said to me, "it's very kind of you to invite me to the party." =she told me that it was very kind of me to invite her to the party.

• 和訳お願い致します。

こんにちは。 和訳をしていたのですが、どう訳せば自然な日本語になるのか分からず、 止まってしまっています。和訳宜しくお願い致します。 本文:As a designer of clothing and what we call fashion, we must readapt our approach entirely to a world spiraling into chaos by a system of human civilization and philosophies that is not working--and whether humanity likes it or not--will change rapidly. 宜しくお願い致します。

• 英文和訳をお願いします

In Fig. 2, we show the particular set of parameters that determines a period two-cycle, actually, with k= 0.22. Further growth ofkleads the attractor to follow a typical route of flip bifurcations in complex price dynamics: a sequence of flip bifurcations generate a sequence of attracting cycles in period 2^n , which are followed by the creation of a chaotic attractor. In Fig. 3, a cycle of period four is shown. 独占企業における経済動学の文章です。どなたかお願いしますm(__)m

• 英文和訳をお願いします。

The third things to say is: we need to understand what we now call the core competencies of your organization. What are we really good at? That also requires something you shouldn’t do. You probably, by now, all have beautiful methods of capital allocation. Before you make a decision to invest, you make thirty studies and you may be advance enough to use all four ways we know to analyze a capital investment. When I started business almost 70 years ago, we used these methods which were in every book, but we could not apply them because it would have required hundred of clerks.

• この英文の和訳をお願いします。

In Fig.13, we compare our results with those of Nishiida (1983) and Wetherill and Cox (1985). Nishida studied the collision probability in the two-dimensional problem for the two cases: e=0 and 4. For the case of e=0, his result (renormalized so as to coincide with our present definition) agrees accurately with ours. But for e=4, his collisional rate is about 1.5 times as large as ours; it seems that the discrepancy comes from the fact that he did not try to compute a sufficient number of orbits for e=4, thus introducing a relatively large statistical error. The results of Wetherill and Cox are summarized in terms of v/v_e where v is the relative velocity at infinity and v_e the escape velocity from the protoplanet, while our results are in terms of e and i. Therefore we cannot compare our results exactly with theirs. If we adopt Eq. (2) as the relative velocity, we have (of course, i=0 in this case) (e^2+i^2)^(1/2)≒34(ρ/3gcm^-3)^(1/6)(a_0*/1AU)^(1/2)(v/v_e). (34) According to Eq. (34), their results are rediscribed in Fig.13. From this figure it follows that their results almost coincide with ours within a statistical uncertainty of their evaluation. 7. The collisional rate for the three-dimensional case Now, we take up a general case where i≠0. In this case, we selected 67 sets of (e,i), covering regions of 0.01≦i≦4 and 0≦e≦4 in the e-i diagram, and calculated a number of orbits with various b, τ,and ω for each set of (e,i). We evaluated R(e,i) for r_p=0.001 and 0.005 (for r_p=0.0002 we have not obtained a sufficient number of collision orbits), and found again its weak dependence on r_p (except for singular points, e.g., (e,i)=(0,3.0)) for such values of r_p. Hence almost all results of calculations will be presented for r_p=0.005 (i.e., at the Earth orbit) here. Fig.13. Comparison of the two-dimensional enhancement factor R(e,0) with those of Nishida (1983) and those of Wetherill and Cox (1985).Their results are renormalized so as to coincide with our definition of R(e,0). 長文ですが、よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の和訳をお願いします。  +α

以下の英文の和訳をお願いします。 (A) It is always easy for a writer to start writing an essay. (B) Writing down the answers to five questions of a newspaper reporter is useful to organize the facts for essays. (C) We can find good ideas for writing topics only when some accidents happen around us. (D) We can find the source of good essays from reading the essays of other people. 以下の英文を正しく並べ替えてください。 (know, do, you, it, how far, is) from the station to your office? (駅からあなたの会社までどのくらいの距離があるかわかりますか)

• この英文の和訳をお願いします。

We evaluated <P(e, 0)> for 12 cases of e between 0 and 6: e=0.0, 0.01, 0.1, 0.5, 0.75, 0.9, 1.0, 1.2, 1.5, 2.0, 4.0, and 6.0. As for r_p, we considered three cases: r_p=0.005, 0.001, and 0.0002. These are representative values of radii of protoplanets at the Earth, Jupiter, and Neptune orbits regions, respectively. The numbers of collision orbits found by our orbital calculation are shown in Table 3 for representative values of e. From Table 3 we can expect the statistical errors in the evaluated collisional rate to be within 5% for the cases of e≦1.5 and within 8% for e=4 and 6; they are smaller than that of the previous studies by Nishida (1983) and by Wetherill and Cox (1985).    The calculated collisional rate is summarized in terms of the enhancement factor defined by Eq. (27) and shown in Fig.11, as a function of e and r_p. From Fig.11 one can see that the collisional rate is always enhanced by the effect of solar gravity, compared with that of the two-body approximation <P(e,0)>_2B. In particular, in regions where e≦1, R(e,0) is almost independent of e, having a value as large as 3. At e≦1, R(e,0) has a notable peak beyond which the enhancement factor decreases gradually with increasing e. For large values of e, i.e., e≧4, <P(e,0)> tends rapidly to <P(e,0)>_2B. As seen in the next section, we will find a similar dependence on e even in the three-dimensional case (i≠0) as long as we are concerned with cases where i≦2. お手数ですが、よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳お願いします!

アメリカ批判の記事にこういった文がありました。 The Master of the Hemisphere is doing what it can to prevent this grave menace to "order" and "stability." The Master of the Hemisphere はアメリカのことでしょう。 文の切れ目がわかりません。 半球の支配者は、「治安」「安定」のための、恐ろしいほどの脅迫を防ぐために出来る事をしている。 としてみたんですが、いまいち(?)です。 どなたか和訳説明お願いいたします。

• 英文和訳、お願いします。

◆Swimming develops every part of the body. Proper breathing plays a big role in increasing lung capacity. Stroking and kicking develop the muscles in arms, legs and back. Timing and mental alertness are important, for the good swimmer must take advantage of every opportunity offered. ◆One of our most important duties is to give our guests the best possible service and to satisfy them. Because we serve them well, they come to our restaurants, and spend their money. Our guests keep us in business. In the last analysis, our guests really pay our wages. ◆Since we make daily use of the newspaper, and we base much of our opinion upon what it tells us, we should make efforts to understand it. Unless we know what newspapers are, and how they are made, we shall not know how to tell a good newspaper from a bad one, or whether we should believe any particular piece of information.

• 和訳をお願いします。

The Japanese word "michikusa" has a nice ring. Since it is derived from horses occasionally stopping to eat roadside grass as they are driven to a destination, it sounds leisurely and pastoral.  It is a common experience that when we look up a word in a dictionary, we get interested in the words listed around the one we look for or search for related words by association, spending an unexpectedly long time over the "michikusa."  Is the time thus spent a waste of time? I believe it is not. It may seem a waste of time if we look at it in terms of the target or task we set out to achieve. But if we look at it in another way, it can also be viewed as providing an opportunity for us to have various new encounters.  Suppose we see someone and talk with the person or attend a meeting. It sometimes happens at such a time that we run into a situation different from what we have excited, with unexpected topics coming up or meeting someone we have never dreamed of seeing.  To have the fortune of coming across a valuable object other than what we look for, we need to cultivate a mind-set that enables us to consider a waste of time affordable and a certain understanding for such an object. In the first place, we need "michimusa" to develop an eye for value. Can today's children afford to have enough "michikusa" for their growth? 長いですが、よろしくお願いいたします。