• ベストアンサー

英文にお願いします。

以前この村の子供だちはみんな祭りに参加したものでした。 All the children in . ※take part in~~に参加する その話は本当のはずがない.だれかがでっちあげたにちがいない。 That story . Someone . ※make(it)up でっちあげる 彼はまだ来ない。いつもの電車に乗り遅れたのかもしれない。 He has not come yet. He . ※ miss ~に乗り遅れる 君は数学がとても得意なんだから、この問題は解けるはずだよ。 You are so good at mathematics this problem. ※ とても~なので so~that...

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.2

* All the children in this village used to take part in the festival. * That story can't be true. Someone must have made it up. * He has not come yet. He may have missed his usual train. * You are so good at mathematics that you should solve this problem.

その他の回答 (2)

• sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.3

#2です。最後の英訳以下の様に訂正します。失礼しました。 * You are so good at mathematics that you should be able to solve this problem.

• marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

* All the children in this village used to take part in the festival. * That story must not be true. Someone must have made it up. * He has not come yet. He might have missed his usual train. * You are so good at mathematics that you can solve this question.

関連するQ&A

• 英語堪能な方、英文を日本語に翻訳お願いします

英語堪能な方にお願いします。m(_ _)m 大変長文で申し訳ありませんが、 以下の英語を日本語に翻訳を、どうぞ宜しくお願いします。m(_ _)m WELLMIT WAS SO MANY GOOD PITCHER WHEN I WAS THERE THAT I THOUGHT COULD HAVE PITCH IN THE MAJOR LEAGUE AND I THINK THEY WOULD HAVE DONE VERY WELL THE ONE THAT COME TO MIND IS KAKU OF THE SEIBU LIONS HE HAD GREAT CONTROL HE HAD SEVERAL DIFFERENT PITCHES HE COULD THROW FOR STRIKE HE HAD A GREAT ARM OUTSTANDING FASTBALL HE LOCATION WAS GREAT I THINK HE WOULD HAVE DONE GOOD IN THE MAJOR LEAGUE BUT THERE WAS SO MANY NOW JUST THE PACIFIC LEAGUE BUT IN THE CENTRAL LEAGUE AS WELL HE IS THE ONE THAT COME TO MIND WHEN I THINK OF I KNOW WATANABE COULD HAVE PITCH THERE AS WELL.

• 不定詞を使って書き換えるってどうやるんでしょうか。

次の文を不定詞を使って書き換えるとはどういう事をすればいいのか教えてください。 1 He left home early in the morning in order that he might arrive in time for the golf competition. 2 I had no friends who would advise me about this problem. 3 We expected that he would bow to our judgment. 4 You are so poor that you cannot take full responsibility for the accident.

• 英文の読み方

A curio dealer was searching for rare antiques so that he could sell for a lot of money. But rare antiques were hard to find in Edo, so he went traveling to local towns. When he came to the town of Kawagoe, he stopped at a tea stall to take a sest. この三文を読む時、まずカンマで区切りますよね。でも、英文を余り読んだ事が無いし、早口も苦手なのでカンマの前で区切りたいのですが、どこで区切ったら良いですか。

• 次の英文が訳せません。

He said that he was acquainted with someone who could put an end to the blackmail and then the event that this person solved a little problem he asked if we are willing to make a congribution to Tom. 「彼はこの脅迫を終結できる人物と知り合いであり、もしその人物がそれを解決できたら、トムに賄賂を渡して欲しいと言ってきた」 という様なニュアンスになると思うのですが、文法的に理解できません。 まず、 (1)He said that he was acquainted with someone who could put an end to the blackmail 「彼はこの脅迫を終結することができる人物と知り合いであり」 までは、よろしいでしょうか。 次に (2)and then the event that this person solved a little problem ここが分からないのです。eventの直後のthatは関係代名詞だと思うのですが、 だとしますと、solveにはthe eventとa little problemという、2つの目的語があるように思われるのですが、辞書で調べてもsolveには第3文型までしかありませんでした。 もしかして、この(2)は非文で、編集者の方のミスということは考えられませんでしょうか? 音声CDもあるのですが、実際and then the eventのthenの部分がこもっててよく聞こえませんでした。つまり、thenではない可能性があると思うのです。 そして (3)he asked if we are willing to make a congribution to Tom トムに賄賂を渡すつもりはあるかどうか尋ねた ここはよろしいでしょうか。 長文失礼致しました。 お力添えを、何卒宜しくお願い致します。

• do soとdo thatの違い

我々の社会では、父親が母親と同じくらい子育てに関わることは、まだ難しいかもしれない。しかし、それができるようにならなければ、少子化の問題はいつまでたっても解決できないだろう。 この文を In our society, it may still be difficult for fathers to take part in raising children as much as mothers. However, unless they become able to do that, the problem of declining birth-late will never be solved. と訳したのですが、答えには、to do thatがto do so と 書いてありました。なぜthatが間違いなのでしょうか。thatとsoの違い、使い分けを教えていただきたいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 下記の英文の和訳をお願いします。

In the examples I'm thinking of the person continues to behave in what most people would agree is a normal manner, but one so remote from his old self that he appears, to those who know him, to be someone else entirely.

• すみませんがどなたか下記の英文を訳して頂けないでしょうか。

すみませんがどなたか下記の英文を訳して頂けないでしょうか。 宜しくお願いいたします。 ↓ how are you! hope you are fine and in good health!!! o I see english is difficult for you. But no problem I can teach you :) O! you are going to Morocco. Take care of yourself. Hope to see you soon in Yemen. no I don`t but we will speak when you come to Sanaa. yours

• 英文について

So agreeable did he find it that he returned there in both of the two succeeding summers. この英文の役がわかりません。 なぜ形容詞の後にdidがきているのでしょうか? 英語にお詳しい方よろしくお願い致します。

• 小説を読んでいてわからない表現【3】

小説を読んでいてどうしても理解できない部分がありました。 6. He could hardly have been blamed. (「彼にはほとんど責任がなかっただろう」で、いいでしょうか? もう少しうまい訳し方があったら教えてください) 7. These questions you ask. That was the way it was. (wayの用法と意味を教えてください) 8. It was certainly possible, given that his eyes had been closed for a good second or two before he fired. (given、goodの意味を教えてください) 9. But Alan, in a lousy mood, needed to take it out on someone, so he took it out by making Sean feel even worse. (訳をしてください[涙]) 10. I wouldn’t want to be doing that if I couldn’t use a gun, so it’s only fair that I make you ready. (be doin周辺の意味がわかりません) 教えてください。 宜しくおねがいします。

• 英語 英文 atとinの違い

この前の質問の回答で、I sometimes kick children (by mistake) at shopping centers. Because I am so tall that often they do not come into my sight. と回答してもらったのですが、いまいちatとinの違いが分かりません。この場合だとなぜ、at shopping centerなんでしょうか?お願いいたします。