• ベストアンサー

お願いします★

"Do u like my recording if you can't here me saying the time it is still 11:00 at gate 1 family mart" を日本語にお願いします(*_*)すいません!

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

"Do you like my recording? If you can't hear me saying the time, it is still 11:00 at gate 1 family mart"     と軽く修繕すれば     あなたはこの録音が聞こえますか? もし(今何時かと言う)私の声が聞こえないなら、ファミリーマートの1番レジでは、まだ11時です。

hw3425678
質問者

お礼

助かりました(≧∇≦)ありがとうございますか!

関連するQ&A

• 和訳をお願いします!

Did u remember what u saying to me before when you was here at guam'.your the one tell me that il0veyou...why u asking me like that..if you d0usn't like me anym0re.okey fine.. よろしくお願いします。

• 外人の方とメールをしています。なかなか思った事も伝わらず困っています。

外人の方とメールをしています。なかなか思った事も伝わらず困っています。 Do not you want to meet me? と送ったら yes と来たので Do you dislike me? Did I do anything? と送ったら No. I still like u ok と来ました 何がなんなのかよくわからなくなって困ってます!! どなたか助けて下さい

• カジュアルな英訳お願いします(その5)

英訳宜しくお願い致します。 1 幸せそうな奴らが憎い!  The happy people are hateful to me. (そうなと奴ら「吐き捨てるような言葉」がうまく訳せません) 2 オレはかなり被害妄想にかかってるんだろうな。 I think that I have so delusion of the world. (被害妄想という単語がわからなかったので携帯の和英辞典にdelusion ofと載っていたので、 使用してみたのですが、しっくりきません。パラノイア?みたいのを使えればと思います) 3 お袋やオヤジ、そして家族から誇りとされるような人間になりたかったなぁ。  I wanna be a man like my mom and dad,and my family proud of me. But I can't do it,until die. 4 情けないなあ、オレ。家族になんにもしてあげられないもんな。  I regret myself,because I can't do anything for my family. (情けないなぁ、がうまく訳せません) 5 (電車の中で笑ってる年寄り達をみて)いいなぁ、余裕があるんだろうな、羨ましいな。  How lucky they are! They may have money ,time and good surrounding. I envy them! 宜しくお願い致します。  

• これからもまだ連絡して行きたいのですか?

男性の友人の返事がすごく遅いので確認したいと思っています。 ただ、失礼にならないように丁寧に確認したいのですが、 1.I would like to know do you want to still (keep/ stay )in touch with me? 又は,still talking to me? 2.I would like to comfirm do you like to still e-mail to me? stillというのは、これからも、今後もと言う意味も含まれているのでしょうか? 教えてください。

• 和訳お願いします。

Was like last november aha.you be cooking too? And do you still chill at the seawall from time to time? 11月にあったよね。あなたがこれも作ったの? 後はわかりません。よろしくお願いします。

• これからもまだ連絡して行きたいですか?

昔の彼に丁寧に言いたいのです。 1.I just want to know do you want still talking to me? 2.I just confirm do you like still keep(又は stay)in touch with me? 3.I would like to know you would like still e-mail to me? なんだか、同じニュアンスに聞こえますが、正しいでしょうか? よろしくお願い致します。

• my mind can't wrap around

Start with that awful, "Ask me next year, Dear," which my mind still can't wrap around. のmy mind still can't wrap aroundは決まり文句でしょうか?どのような意味になりますか?よろしくお願いします。

• 日本語にして下さい

My friends are all married and they dont really go out. At my age people dont have time to be doing anything without their family. That's just how it is here. Ohana (family) means everything. Dont feel guilty at all. Its not your fault ◯◯. How bout a picture to make me happy?

• 英語の歌詞なんですが

英語の歌詞なんですが That time. If I do not hear your voice at that time, Surely I am not here. Do you hear my voice? I am here all the time,come here anytime. Because I waiting for you. を訳すとこれでいけますか? あの時。 あの時あなたの声が聞こえなかったら、 きっとここに俺はいない。 俺の声が聞こえますか? ずっとここにいるから、いつでもここにおいで。待ってるから でいけますか??? 多少間違っててもメロディがこれであったのでこれで行きたいんです!

• よろしくお願いします

I'm a teenage boy. My mom hates that I'm gay. She says that the whole family is disappointed in me. But it's only my dad's side of the family who hates me for it. My mom can't accept me for me. can't accept me for meはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします