英作文の添削をお願いします【高1レベル】

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 寝る前に明日の授業の予習をしておいた方がいいよ。
  • 母はもう1時間近く電話で話をしている。
  • ここに新しいコンビニが建つといわれている。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英作文の添削をお願いします【高1レベル】

お世話になります。私は独学で英語を勉強している者です。 英作文の添削をお願いいたします。 1.寝る前に明日の授業の予習をしておいた方がいいよ。 You should prepare for tomorrow’s lessons before going to bed. 2.母はもう1時間近く電話で話をしている。 My mother has been talking for almost one hour on the phone. 3.ここに新しいコンビニが建つといわれている。 It is said that a new convenience store will be opened here. 大きなミスのほかに,小さなことも歓迎です。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Him-hymn
  • ベストアンサー率66% (3489/5257)
回答No.1

1.→よいと思います。出題者はYou'd better prepare . . . を意図していると思いますが、この場合shouldを使うのがとてもいいと思います。 2.→My mother has been talking on the phone for almost one hour. talkingとon the phoneは近い関係なのでつなげた方が自然だと思います。 3.ここに新しいコンビニが建つといわれている。 It is said that a new convenience store will be opened here. →It is said taht a new convenience store will be built here. 建物が建っていない状況であれば、builtでしょう。また、新しいコンビニがオープンするーーという意味なら It is said taht a new convenience store will open here soon. とかになると思います。will be openedではありません。 以上、ご参考になればと思います。

Sugoku_Sugaku
質問者

お礼

毎度ありがとうございます。大変参考になります。

関連するQ&A

• 英作文添削お願いします

(1)何事も鉄は熱いうちに打たなくてはならない。 (2)たとえば、人の話をじっと聞く訓練は大きくなってからでは手遅れ。 (3)どうしても幼児期にしておく必要がある。 (4)「さあ、今お母さんが何と言ったか言ってごらんなさい。」大事な話の時はこう言うようにしていれば、 (5)いい加減な聞き方をしなくなる。 (1)You must deal with whatever you do before it is too late. (2)For example, it is too late to try to form the habit of listening to others quietly after you come of age. (3)You absolutely need to do it in your infancy. (4)When you talk with your child about a important matter, you should say, "Repeat what I said now." (5)Then your child will learn to listen carefully. ・鉄は熱いうちに打て、ですが咄嗟に出た表現です。 目的語にwhatever you do って大丈夫ですか? ・(4)(5)の連結(?)というか、自分なりに2文に区切ってみたのですがどうでしょうか。

• 英作文の添削をお願いします

自由英作文の添削をお願いします テーマ:A large earthquake event is expected in the Tokai area in the near future. Describe the preparations you would make in anticipation of such a disaster. If a disastrous earthquake were to occur while you were studing at this university, what would you do? 条件:3パラグラフ以上、150字以上、序論・本論・結論が明確であること   It is often said that a large earthquake occurs in the Tokai area in the near future. As I experienced the large earthquake in the Tohoku area the other day, I am very nervous about such disasters and highly motivated to prepare them. Through my experience, you should always prepare some degree of water and prepared food for a disastrous earthquake. It is because even a convenience store is closed just after a large earthquake. Next, if a disastrous earthquake were to occur while I were studying at this university, it would expected that many people are in panic. I know being in panic lead a second disaster. Thus, I would let students around me keep calm down, get out of this university, and move to safety area like play ground. After doing this, I would offer the leader’s instruction. This would make damages of a disaster as less as possible. Although you are often told to prepare a large disaster, you may do not know how to prepare for it. Preparing water and prepared food is necessary, of course, but it is more important that you talk about what would you do when a disastrous earthquake were to occur with people around you in daily life in advance. I believe that many people always imagine this may lessen the serious damages.(222words) 本日は英語の試験時間である90分の最初に英作文を書きはじめました(いつもは最後でした) 時間は35分近くかかってしまいましたが、自分としてはいつもの作文より筋がとおっているかな、と思っています。 添削して頂く際、この問題の配点を100点として、何点くらいの評価か、回答者様の主観でかまいませんので評価して頂けたらありがたいです。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英作文の添削をおねがいします

英作文の添削をお願いします。 テーマ:食の安全について(自分の食生活とみんなが健康的で安全なものを食べるために社会はどうしたらよいか) 錠けン:150字以上 3パラグラフ構成以上 序論・本論・結論が明確であること      Today, the problems of food quality and safety have been in the news more than before. As you know, eating is one of the most important habits in daily life, so I care about what I eat every day. Because I live with my family, my mother or I can cook by her or myself. Thus, I can eat healthy food such as flesh vegetables, fruits, meat and fish. However, if I have to live alone, I should sometimes buy the meal at the convenience store when I am busy and unable to cook. In addition, this is the problem for people who live alone. Although a lot of convenience store stand everywhere in the city, most of meals they sell are not healthy, like high-calorie, salty, or including high levels of chemicals. Eating these foods usually harm their health. I suggest that society should make the convenience stores sell more healthy food if they make sure that we all eat good and healthy food. When they so, even people who live themselves will be able to eat safety and be more healthy.(183words) 本論の展開(自分の食生活から社会全体に結び付ける展開)が思い浮かばず、 無理やり結論にもっていった感じがいなめません。。。 英作文を書くときに軽く構成は書き出すものの、何度も消して書いてを繰り返してしまうのですが、 これをあまりしなくて済むコツなどあれば教えていただきたいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 自由英作文の添削をお願いします。

課題:How do you conduct your lessons in all English?150字前後の英語で答えよ。 We are going to have to conduct our English lessons in all English under globalization .The course of study are saying same thing.However, when we do it, we have to convert it gradually such as, sometimes English, almost English and all English, depending on student's level. In "sometimes English class" The teacher uses English at greeting, ice breaking and simple classroom English to remove student's hesitation of using English. In "almost English class" teacher conduct their English lesson in English expecting difficult explanation.In that case the teacher makes the student with high level explain what he or she said to the student with low level. Finally, I would like to convert my lesson to all English class by third semester. I would like to convert my lesson from Japanese centered lesson to all English lesson gradually with naturalizing English. グローバル化が進む中、私達は英語の授業は英語で行わなければならない。学習指導要領にも同じことが明文化されている。しかし、私達がそれを行う時は生徒のレベルに応じて「時々英語」「殆ど英語」「全部英語」というように少しづつそれへの転換を行わなければならない。 「時々英語の授業」の授業において教師は挨拶、アイスブレイク、クラスルームイングリッシュで英語を使うことで生徒が英語を使うことへのためらいを取り除いていく。 「ほとんど英語の授業」では、難しい説明を除き殆ど英語を使う。その時、わからない生徒に対してはわかる生徒に教師が言ったことを説明させる。 そして最終的に3学期末までにAllイングリッシュにコンバートしていきたく思う。 この様に少しづつ英語に慣れさせながら日本語中心の授業からAllイングリッシュ転換していく。

• shouldの省略でしょうか?

A third idea was that passengers' baggage be opened for exam before flight…. といった文なのですが、be openedと来ているからには省略が起こっていると思いますが、shouldの省略ですか? もしもそうなら、どういったshouldの扱いになるのでしょうか? ([提案・要求の後に使うshould]や[意外・驚きを示すshould]等 色々ありますが) 宜しくお願いします。

• 英作文の添削をお願いします【高1レベル】

お世話になります。私は独学で英語を勉強している者です。 英作文の添削をお願いいたします。 1.私は彼女に駅で1時間待たされた。 I was kept her waiting for one hour at the station. 2.ゴミを減らすために自分のショッピングバッグを持っていくのを忘れないように。 Don’t forget to bring your own shopping bag to decrease garbage. 3.運転手が車の窓から空き缶を投げるのが見えた。 I saw a driver throw an empty can away from his car window. 大きなミスも,小さなことも歓迎です。

• 英作文の添削をお願いします【高1レベル】

お世話になります。私は独学で英語を勉強している者です。 英作文の添削をお願いいたします。 1.プラネタリウムには私たちが予想していたよりも多くの観客がいた。 In the planetarium, there were more spectators than we expected. 2.金星の温度は地球よりもずっと高い。 The temperature of Venus is much higher than that of Earth. 3.将来,ますます多くの日本人宇宙飛行士が誕生してほしいものだ。 I hope there will be more and more Japanese astronauts in the future. 大きなミスも,小さなことも歓迎です。

• 英作文の添削をお願いします【高1レベル】

お世話になります。私は独学で英語を勉強しているものです。 英作文の添削をお願いいたします。 1.その宇宙探査機によって,火星についての新しい知識が得られるかもしれない。 New knowledge may be given to us about Mars by the spacecraft. 2.衛星の打ち上げは悪天候のため延期された。 The satellite launch was put off because of bad weather. 3.現在,さまざまな実験がその宇宙船内で行われている。 Various experiments are being carried out in the spaceship now. 大きなミスのほかに,細かいことも歓迎です。

• 英作文の添削をお願いします【高1レベル】

お世話になります。私は独学で英語を勉強している者です。 英作文の添削をお願いいたします。 1.彼は図書館で勉強している間に自転車を盗まれた。 He had his bicycle stolen while studying in the library. 2.私たちのガイドが3か国語を流暢に話しているのを見た。 We saw our guide speaking three languages fluently. 3.彼らは身振りを使って言いたいことをわかってもらおうとしていた。 They were trying to make themselves understood using gestures. 4.そのブラジル人小学生たちは日本語とポルトガル語の勉強で忙しい。 The Brazilian schoolchildren are busy studying Japanese and Portuguese. 大きなミスも,小さなことも歓迎です。

• 英作文の添削をお願いします【高1レベル】

お世話になります。私は独学で英語を勉強している者です。 英作文の添削をお願いいたします。 1.この大学では,生物学は天文学ほど人気がない。 In this college, biology is not as popular as astronomy. 2.ハレー彗星が最も人気のある彗星です。 No other comet is more popular than Halley’s comet. 3.太陽系では火星が一番赤い惑星です。 Mars is redder than any other planet in the solar system. 大きなミスも,小さなことも歓迎です。