• 締切済み

skype could not connect

i downloaded new version of skype full from this site http://spidersoft.in/Windows/Communications/Chat-Instant-Messaging/Skype-Setup-Full_28.html,after installing in one windows 7 machine its working fine i had one windows 8 64bit enterpsise edition and installed ,but while login to skype its wait a long time and shows "Skype could not connect" ,this is an office computer and running firewall (Microsoft TMG 2010),but the windows 7 and 8 machine are in all outbound allowed rule ,but in windows 7 its working ,i tried with the same user name and password in windows 8 and its not connecting ,Please help

みんなの回答

回答No.1

i have not win 8, but i have same experiences in win 7. could you please there 1. quit skype 2. remove skype from allow-list of firewall 3. run skype as administrator -> allow skype's communicate i'm sorry for engrish.

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 英訳教えてください!

タトゥー好きの海外の方から、以下のメールを頂きました。 ちょっと訳を教えて頂けないでしょうか? I would really love to get my tattoo in Japan cause they do the hand tattoos not with the machine it hurts more but it has more meaning, I have one on my lower back that looks like eyes but there not its really cool. 大変申し訳ございませんが、よろしくお願いします!

• not that

I could see anything in this lighting. 「この照明で何でも見れる。」という感じになると思うんですが、 Not that I could see anything in this lighting. だと「この照明ではな何でも見れるわけではない。」という部分否定になるのでしょうか。 Not anything は普通、全部否定ですよね。 文法的に説明していただけると助かります。

• 「天国に逝けなかった」はcould not get to heavenで良いのでしょうか?

私は、あれから「天国に行けなかった A子、お母さん、お父さん、ごめんなさい」とはもう言わないと、貴方に約束したのでした。 約束、きちんと守っていますよ。 何故なら、貴方が「お姉さんも,お母さんも,お父さんも、天国にいるはずだよ。」と言ってくれたから・・・。 「A子が亡くなったとき、『もういいです。』という権利があったのは、お母さんとお父さんだけだったはずだよ。」と言ってくれたから・・・。 And… I have been keeping my words, you know the words I told you that I would never say, “A子, mom and dad, I am sorry that you could not get to heaven.” I could do this because you taught me that my sister, mom and dad are already resting in heaven. You also made me realize that my mom and dad are the only ones who could decide and tell the doctor, “You may stop the cardiac massage.” 上記、日本語を英文化したいのですが(添削をお願いしたいのですが)、「天国に逝けなかった」はcould not get to heavenで良いのでしょうか?

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします。

英語の翻訳をお願いします。 ネットショップで、海外の方から来たメールです。 Hello, so since my last message I was able to figure out why the film was not advancing and its working now. BUT I am getting no power in the camera, AE Meter will not work still. Any idea? Id like for it to turn on and work, but nothing is happening. Thanks! よろしくお願いします。

• この英文の翻訳をお願いします。

この文は、音楽の事を言っていると思うのですが、どういう意味でしょうか。回答を宜しくお願いします。 Hello! I gladly tell you. All this needs for personal home use only.... For my DAC, which has many connections. And one of them is BNC input, but i have not BNC outs on my computer, only toslink and coax... Every of inputs on DAC has its original decoder only for one connection, and each connection has nuances in the sound.

• ・英文の翻訳をよろしくお願いします!

but would warn you that i have used this before and i have found that it doesn't get there any quicker . maybe a day or two sooner than normal mail i send . . but if the other takes 2 weeks or more and this only gets there around that time, its not worth the money in my opinion.

• ... and not say anything

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoJQUd7pqNc&feature=youtu.be&t=278 こちらの動画の4分40秒すぎの英語 I can't watch this happen and not say anything. について質問します。 1a I can't watch this happen and I can't say anything. 1b I can't watch this happen and I can not say anything. 「私は何も言うことができない」で大きく違いがあるわけではありません。 2a I can't watch this happen and (I can't) not say anything. こんなことが起きるのを見ることはできないし、 何も言わないなんてできない。 2b I can't (watch this happen and not say anything). こんなことが起きるのを見ながら(見ると同時に)、 何も言わないなどということはできない。 2b の発想は難しいかもしれませんが、 You can't [have your cake and eat it]. ケーキを持ち、かつ、それを食べるなどということはできない。 一挙両得とはいかない。 これは否定文でありながら、最後に too をつけることができることでも しばしば質問になる表現です。 もっとも、今回はその and 以下が not say anything なのでややこしいです。 特に 2b だとわかればこの英語の言いたいことがまさしく理解できると思うのですが、 とりあえず、1 か 2 か、どちらの意味になるのかご質問します。

• これを和訳すると何て書いてありますか?

Let This Go I think I'm need, of a quiet walk home And as we step forward we would rather be alone So, make some noise while you got time Take this poison for your mind Who knows, you could be gone by this time tomorrow And, I don't know where we're going But I take pride in not knowing And you say I will be the one to let this go So, make some noise while you got time Take this poison for your mind Who knows, you could be gone by this time tomorrow And, I don't know where we're going But I take pride in not knowing And you say I will be the one to let this go

• 訳してほしいのですが・・・・・

訳してほしいのですが・・・・・ 外国人の方からメールが来たのですが、訳しきれなくて・・・・・ 誰かやくしてくれませんか?>< My name is Birger Schernowski. I come from germany and live in Wuppertal a town nearly from Düsseldorf. I'm fifteen years old. My hobbys are, design logos or other things, but this is not my job and scuoting, i like it to travel in other lands. I like Japan and i would like learn more about its. I learn a few japanese vocabulary at home, but i con not build sentence. And i cant write and read japanese. I am not realy good in English, but i try my best too. I would like teach you german and something about our land, when you want. お願い致します。

• not~but~構文は,名詞以外でも使えるか?

英語の表現について,悩んでいます. Aでなく,Bであるということを言うとき, not A but B という構文が使えると思います.この構文で,AやBに名詞以外をあてはめることは可能でしょうか? 例えば, The Condition is not essential but the most simple and fundamental. 「この条件は必須ではないが,最も単純かつ基本的である」 のように,形容詞(補語)であったり, This is not limited to the case A but holds in general. 「これはAの場合だけでなく,一般に成り立つ」 のように,動詞でも使えるものなのでしょうか. ご存知の方おりましたら,よろしくお願いします.