It's Notの歌詞解説

このQ&Aのポイント
  • AIMEE MANNの曲「It's Not」の歌詞解説です。
  • 歌詞は、同じく続く日常の中での悪循環について歌われています。
  • 人間関係や社会の中で、完璧に見えるものでも実際にはそうではないことがあることを表現しています。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

"It's Not"歌詞解説お願いします。

AIMEE MANN の It's Not という曲の歌詞についてです。 何が It's Not なのかが分かりません。文法的な解説でなく文意の解説をお願いします。 I keep going round and round on the same old circuit A wire travels underground to a vacant lot Where something I can't see interrupts the current And shrinks the picture down to a tiny dot And from behind the screen it can look so perfect But it's not So here I'm sitting in my car at the same old stop light I keep waiting for a change but I don't know what So red turns into green turning into yellow But I'm just frozen here on the same old spot And all I have to do is to press the pedal But I'm not People are tricky you can't afford to show Anything risky anything they don't know The moment you try - well kiss it goodbye So baby kiss me like a drug, like a respirator. And let me fall into the dream of the astronaut. Where I get lost in space that goes on forever. And you make all the rest just an after thought. And I believe it's you who could make it better. But it's not. No it's not

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

>何が It's Not なのか・・・文法的な解説でなく文意の解説を・・・ I keep going round and round on the same old circuit A wire travels underground to a vacant lot 「毎日同じことのくり返し」 Where something I can't see interrupts the current And shrinks the picture down to a tiny dot 「今日もひとりで眠る」 And from behind the screen it can look so perfect 「夢でも見よう」 But it's not 文法的には「it's not perfect: 夢もだめ」 心情的には「it's not me: このままじゃだめ」 So here I'm sitting in my car at the same old stop light 「だから外に出てみたの」 I keep waiting for a change but I don't know what So red turns into green turning into yellow 「外も同じことのくり返し」 But I'm just frozen here on the same old spot And all I have to do is to press the pedal 「流れに乗ってる私」 But I'm not 文法的には「I'm not frozen.まだ降参はしてない!」 心情的には「I'm not me.これは私と違う」 People are tricky you can't afford to show Anything risky anything they don't know 「みんな幸せそうにしてるけど」 The moment you try - well kiss it goodbye So baby kiss me like a drug, like a respirator. 「はみ出すのが怖いだけ」 And let me fall into the dream of the astronaut. Where I get lost in space that goes on forever. 「いっそ宇宙をさまよってみようか」 And you make all the rest just an after thought. 「すると私は過去の人」 And I believe it's you who could make it better. 「あなたならちょっとひいき目に思い出してくれるのかな」 But it's not. No it's not 文法的には「it's not that good.本当の私はそれほどじゃない」 心情的には「it's not me.そんなの私じゃない」 重苦しい廃退的なイメージを受けますが,それを賢明に否定し続ける姿が,「ああ,みんな孤独を抱えて単調な日常と闘っているんだ.やっぱり頑張ろう.」というほんのり勇気づけられる感じです. ということで,私の答は "me" とします. 作詞者としては,この部分は受け取る人が一番大事にしている物をイメージさせようとしているのだと思います.だからもっと具体的に"what I want"などにもなり得ます. p.s. 幸せそうに振る舞う嘘は「虚勢」ではなくみんなと生きる「努力」だと思う.

unzipzip
質問者

お礼

自分がいかに読んでいるようで読んでいないか、痛感しました。 詩の意味を読み取れるようになるまでの道程はまだまだ遠いようです。 ただ彼女の世界を垣間見ることができとてもよかったです。 誠実な解説ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 「It's not unusual」の日本語訳は?

トム・ジョーンズが歌う「It's not unusual」の歌詞の日本語訳を教えてくれませんか? ちなみに英語ではこんなです↓ It's not unusual to be loved by anyone It's not unusual to have fun with anyone but when I see you hanging about with anyone It's not unusual to see me cry, oh I wanna' die It's not unusual to go out at any time but when I see you out and about it's such a crime if you should ever want to be loved by anyone, It's not unusual it happens every day no matter what you say you find it happens all the time love will never do what you want it to why can't this crazy love be mine It's not unusual, to be mad with anyone It's not unusual, to be sad with anyone but if I ever find that you've changed at anytime it's not unusual to find out that I'm in love with you whoa-oh-oh-oh-oh

• provided it's not for me

provided it's not for me 全文:" Well, it turns out that I'm quite skilled at getting a date, provided it's not for me. You're going to have the house to yourself, she's going to coming over shortly and you will be cooking." "provided it's not for meの意味を教えてください!

• 訳をお願いします。

先ほど訳して頂いた It depends, but I might quit the FanArt altogether. で返信させて頂きました。 No don't leave us you're too good Getting into concept original art is great and you definately should but maybe you could do Fanart on the side as practice and a release you know so you always have something to unleash your creativity on と返信がありこれは何といってるのでしょうか? あとこちらはhttp://okwave.jp/qa/q7623596.htmlでの文章でお返事しました。 No it's ok I'm sorry I'm not an art expert or anything I thought it was similar for like 2 seconds but you make very different stuff than her and like I said you're a sweetie I just thought it's interesting that your styles are similar and you never heard of her before, guess it's just one of those universal coincidences と返信が来ましたとても長すぎて・・・理解に困っています。 よろしくお願い致します。

• 歌詞の和訳をお願いします

Friendsの「Listen to your heartbeat」という曲中にある歌詞について質問します。 I do believe in the two of us That you and me – we are the only ones この意味がわかるようでわかりません。 この2行の和訳をお願いします。 できましたら、 なぜ、そのように訳されたのか、その理由を教えていただけるありがたいです。 参考までに 曲名:Listen to your heartbeat I wanna know what you feel inside Is something wrong? Why did you leave last night? Is it all just a game? – Oh... tell me why we can't be lovers I do believe in the two of us That you and me – we are the only ones And we were meant to be true, so tell me why we can't be lovers How could I be such a fool I thought I already knew it all, but I know I was totally wrong Listen to your heartbeat – it will take you higher Follow your emotions – I know you'll get stronger Listen to your heartbeat – the feeling will guide you Hold on to devotion – I know it's inside you How will I know if you're fooling me? Maybe I'm wrong, but it seems to be Like it's all just a game, and I just want us to be lovers We had it all in our hands Just like those all happy ends I still don't know why, but we lost it somehow Listen to your heartbeat – it will take you higher Follow your emotions – I know you'll get stronger Listen to your heartbeat – the feeling will guide you Hold on to devotion – I know it's inside you One more chance to make a try Nothing left to do for you and I Listen to your heartbeat – it will take you higher Follow your emotions – I know you'll get stronger Listen to your heartbeat – the feeling will guide you Hold on to devotion – I know it's inside you Listen to your heartbeat

• It’s more that

I’ve been a really bad friend. Last year, I was in a bad living situation. My best friend owns several properties and helped me out; he asked a long-term tenant to leave, refurbished the whole apartment, and then offered it to me at a steep discount so I could afford it. It’s literally the most beautiful, spacious place I have ever lived in. This coincided with a very intense romantic relationship I was caught up in—which, of course, broke up spectacularly when he stole my stuff and left the country. I realize now that I was really thoughtless. My friend did a lot of the renovations himself and spent thousands of dollars on necessary (but much-appreciated) upgrades. At the time, I was so focused on my relationship that I didn’t even think about pitching in. And now, looking back, I didn’t show up once to clean or paint, or even just bring dinner and say thank you. Don’t get me wrong, I’ve tried to be a good tenant and show my gratitude. He’s never said anything about it, and I don’t think he holds it against me. It’s more that I realized I really dropped the ball. It’s more thatはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 歌詞の直訳を教えてください

アヴリルの歌「SMILE」の英語歌詞の直訳を どなたかしていただけないでしょうか?? 直訳を調べなければいけないのですが ネットで探しても、わかりやすく要訳された日本語訳しかでてきませんでした お願いいたします You know that I'm a crazy bitch I do what I want, when I feel like it All I wanna do is lose control But you don't really give a shit Ya go with it, go with it, go with it 'Cause you're fuckin' crazy rock n' roll You said Hey what's your name? It took one look and now I'm not the same Yeah, you said hey And since that day, You stole my heart and you're the one to blame Yeah [chorus] And that's why I smile It's been a while Since everyday and everything has felt this right And now You turn it all around And suddenly you're all I need The reason why I smile Last night I blacked out, I think. What did you, what did you put in my drink? I remember making out and then Oh oh I woke up with a new tattoo Your name was on me and my name was on you I would do it all over again You said Hey (hey) what's your name? (what's your name?) It took one look and Now I'm not the same Yeah, you said hey (hey) And since that day, (since that day) You stole my heart and you're the one to blame [chorus] And that's why I smile. It's been a while Since everyday and everything has felt this right And now You're turning it all around And suddenly you're all I need The reason why I smile The reason why I smile You know that I'm a crazy bitch I do what I want, when I feel like it All I wanna do is lose control You know that I'm a crazy bitch I do what I want, when I feel like it All I wanna do is lose control [chorus] And that's why I smile It's been a while Since everyday and everything has felt this right And now You're turning it all around And suddenly you're all I need The reason why I smile The reason why (The reason, the reason, why) I smile The reason why I smile

• スラングが多くて分かりません。英訳教えて!

スラングばかりの英語でちんぷんかんぷんです。ゴルフ場の会話ですからゴルフをしない人は英語が強くても何のことやら分からないかも知れませんね。どうかよろしくお願いします。 I’m on in two, right?  It’s a gimme for a bird, but you guys wouldn’t give your old lady the right time if you had wristwatches up to the elbow.  So I hole out for a three, and Morgan owes me three clams and I’m into Cuddy for five。

• 訳をお願いします

It's no problem, I just noticed you never said anything in the comment selection on that picture, and it surprised me to see nobody had informed you. I've noticed, but sometimes people forget :3 よろしくおねがいます。

• 「これを食べてくださいませんか?」について

アメリカの人に下のように言われて説明に困っています。 説明の仕方を教えてくださいませんか? But... I think the 'kudasaimasen' is kind of negative. Because it's like saying, will you not eat this? So it's a polite way to say 'will you eat this?' It's kind of wierd And it doesn't translate into English very well. 私が思うに、「くださいませんか?」は否定ではなくて、 依頼だと思うのですが。 だから意味が肯定になると思います。 どこからどこまでを区切って、どう説明したらいいでしょうか? もちろん日本語でお願いします。

• 歌詞の内容

この歌詞を日本語に解読出来る方いましたら教えて下さい。お願いします。 Cry Me A River You were my sun You were my earth But you didn't know all the ways I loved you, no So you took a chance And made other plans But I bet you didn't think that they would come crashing down, no You don't have to say, what you did, I already know, I found out from him Now there's just no chance, for you and me, there'll never be And don't it make you sad about it You told me you loved me Why did you leave me, all alone Now you tell me you need me When you call me, on the phone Girl I refuse, you must have me confused With some other guy Your bridges were burned, and now it's your turn To cry, cry me a river Cry me a river, girl Cry me a river Cry me a river, girl yea yea I know that they say That some things are better left unsaid It wasn't like you only talked to him and you know it (Don't act like you don't know it) And all of these things people told me Keep messing with my head (Messing with my head) You should've picked honesty Then you may not have blown it (Yea..) You don't have to say, what you did, (Don't have to say, what you did) I already know, I found out from him (I already know, uh) Now there's just no chance, for you and me, there'll never be (No chance, you and me) And don't it make you sad about it You told me you loved me Why did you leave me, all alone (All alone) Now you tell me you need me When you call me, on the phone (When you call me on the phone) Girl I refuse, you must have me confused With some other guy (I'm not like them baby) Your bridges were burned, and now it's your turn (It's your turn) To cry, cry me a river (Go on and just) Cry me a river-er (Go on and just) Cry me a river (Baby go on and just) Cry me a river-er, yea yea Oh (Oh) The damage is done So I guess I be leaving Oh (Oh) The damage is done So I guess I be leaving Oh (Oh) The damage is done So I guess I be leaving Oh (Oh) The damage is done So I guess I be... leaving You don't have to say, what you did, (Don't have to say, what you did) I already know, I found out from him (I already know, uh) Now there's just no chance, for you and me, there'll never be (No chance, you and me) And don't it make you sad about it Cry me a river (Go on and just) Cry me a river-er (Baby go on and just) Cry me a river (You can go on and just) Cry me a river-er, yea yea Cry me a river (Baby go on and just) Cry me a river-er (Go on and just) Cry me a river (Cause I've already cried) Cry me a river-er, yea yea (Ain't gonna cry no more, yea-yea) Cry me a river Cry me a river, oh Cry me a river, oh Cry me a river, oh Cry me a river, oh (Cry me, cry me) Cry me a river, oh (Cry me, cry me) Cry me a river, oh (Cry me, cry me) Cry me a river, oh (Cry me, cry me) Cry me a river, oh (Cry me, cry me) Cry me a river, oh (Cry me, cry me) Cry me a river (Cry me, cry me)