Need translation for English sentences

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Could you please provide a translation for the following English sentences:
  • (1) Show me the X-ray. (2) This is the one taken four weeks ago. (3) Rub rub (4) And this is the one taken two weeks ago. (5) Both X-rays look similar, meaning the inflammation is being localized in this region. (6) No... (7) Now, we're going to perform an excision of Meckel's diverticulum. (8) The case is a 14-year-old boy. Had diverticulitis one year ago, but got over it without surgical treatment.
  • (1) Do you get heartburn after you eat or drink? (2) Yes, occasionally. (3) How about nausea? (4) In the worst case, yes. (5) How about your appetite? (6) I don't want to eat much these days.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英文

以下の英文の翻訳お願いできませんか? (1)Show me the X-ray. (2)This is the one taken four weeks ago. (3)Rub rub (4)And this is the one taken two weeks ago. (5)Both X-rays look similar, meaning the inflammation is being localized in this region. (6)No... (7)Now, we're going to perform an excision of Meckel's diverticulum. (8)The case is a 14-year-old boy. Had diverticulitis one year ago, but got over it without surgical treatment. (1)Do you get hearthburm after you eat or drink? (2)Yes, occasionally. (3)How about nausea? (4)In the worst case, yes. (5)How about your appetite? (6)I don't want to eat much these days. (1)I have a terrible toothache. (2)I have had some diarrhea. (3)I vomited twice yesterday. (4)I have a slight stomachache. (5)I'm constipated. (6)I feel nauseous.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

(1)Show me the X-ray. レントゲン写真を見せてください。 (2)This is the one taken four weeks ago. これは4週間前に撮ったものです。 (3)Rub rub 擦ってください。 (4)And this is the one taken two weeks ago. で、これは2週間前に撮ったものです。 (5)Both X-rays look similar, meaning the inflammation is being localized in this region. 2枚の写真は良く似ているな、とすると炎症は局所に収まったという訳かな。 (6)No... いや。 (7)Now, we're going to perform an excision of Meckel's diverticulum. おそらく、メッケル憩室の切除を行なうことになるな。 (8)The case is a 14-year-old boy. Had diverticulitis one year ago, but got over it without surgical treatment. 患者は14歳の少年ですよ。メッケル憩室症を患ったのは1年前。外科手術をせずに完治したんです。 (1)Do you get heartburn after you eat or drink? 飲食後に胸焼けがありますか? (2)Yes, occasionally. ええ。時々あります。 (3)How about nausea? 吐き気はありますか? (4)In the worst case, yes. 調子が悪い時にはあります。 (5)How about your appetite? 食欲はありますか? (6)I don't want to eat much these days. この頃は食欲不振です。 (1)I have a terrible toothache. 歯痛がひどいです。 (2)I have had some diarrhea. この所下痢気味です。 (3)I vomited twice yesterday. 昨日は2度ほど戻しました。 (4)I have a slight stomachache. 胃が少々痛みます。 (5)I'm constipated. 便秘なんです。 (6)I feel nauseous. 吐き気があります。

kero1522
質問者

お礼

お礼遅くなってすみません(・・;) 解答ありがとうございました♪

関連するQ&A

• 英文の翻訳をお願いします!

how about i give you the dvd for free as well as resend the others and give tracking information tomorrow? its not your fault they have gotten lost...i will make it right...never had this much trouble with postal service and mail until this year

• 以下の英文を訳してくださいませんか?

以下の英文の訳をよろしくお願いします。 The speaker started to say '...is to take issues...', realised that this is an ambiguous phrase and then corrected him/herself by continuing 'it's taken...' (= it has taken)...'and 'it's used...' I see why you might think this is a passive - and if 'it's' = 'it is' you'd be right. But 'it's' can also mean 'it has'. Link to this forum: I don't undrestand the interview... Report message2 Message 3, in reply to message 1. Posted by Robert (U2283314) on Saturday, 9th April 2011 (6 Hours Ago) Well, I'm not an expert, but I see nothing here but present perfect tense. Maybe he/she is talking about a legislature or Parliament. "It's taken issues that apply to everybody (how about the 'federal funds rate' as set by the BoE) and it's used this convention to heighten those things."

• 英文で分からないところがあるので教えてください。

1~7と13の英文が正しいかどうか教えてください。8~12の日本語の文章をどのように英文にすればいいのか分からないので教えてください。 1.夏休みが7月30日から始まりました。 (My summer holiday began on July 30.) 2.私の町では、2週間くらい前からほとんど毎日、1時間から2時間雨が降っています。 (Our town almost is raining every day for one hour between two hours for two weeks ago.) 3.4年前にイギリスに行ったときのことを思い出しました。 (I remembered that I went to England four years ago.) 4.なぜなら私がイギリスに行ったときには、1日に30分から一時間毎日雨が降っていました。 (Because England always had rained every day for half hour between one hour.) 5.そんなことは、私の町では初めてです。 (In our town, its phenomenon is first.) 6.私たちは、毎日傘を持って歩かないと行けません。 (We walk to have an umbrella every day.) 7.だからすごくめんどくさいです。 (So, I’m very difficulty.) 8.まるで梅雨の時期のようです。 10.日本人が裸でサウナーに入るのは、本当です。 11.しかし私は、タオルを身に付けて入ります。 12.私の町に長距離レースの練習場があります。 13.しかし日本の長距離レースについて知りません。 (But I don’t know about Japanese drive rally.)

• paragraph(段落) の数え方

会話で " (ダブル・クオーテーション) が付く文は字下げしますよね。 そして "" でくくられ字下げされた文がいくつか続く時ってありますよね。 "" でくくられた文1つで1つの段落として数えますか? それとも "" でくくられている文は1つの段落とは数えないのでしょうか? 以下に例を作ってみました。3通りの数え方が思い付いたのですが、 正しいのはどれですか? お願いします。 例: I had a conversation with one of my sons. "Is this an apple?" "Yes." Next, I had a conversation with one of my daughters. "This is an apple. Okay?" "Okay." paragraph の数は 数え方1・6つの文が字下げされているので 6つ. 数え方2・""の場合はカウントされないから 2つ. 1 : I had... 2 : Next, I had... 数え方3・""でも1つのparagraph として数えるが""が続いた場合は2つ目以降はカウントされないから 4つ. 1 : I had... 2 : "Is this..." "Yes." 3 : Next, I had... 4 : "This is..." "Okay."

• 英文直してください(;´д`)

私は以前1年間製菓の学校に行ってました。 I have been to pastry school for one year before. I hadじゃないですよね?? 製菓の専門学校の一般の呼び方は confectioner、 pastry cook にschoolをつけるのが 一般ですか? お願いします

• 英検3級の問題でわからないところがあります

問題集を使って勉強しているのですがわからないところがあります。 How about ( ) Los Angeles this summer ? この空欄に当てはまる語を選ぶのですが、答えは(to visit)でした。 ……って、この文章の動詞はどこにあるんでしょう? 私は空欄に一般動詞の(visit)が入ると思っていたので(to visit) が入ると知って納得できませんでした。 動詞がなければ英文は成立しない、と聞いたことがあるので一般動詞が入るのでは? と思ったのですが。 How about something to eat ? ↑この文も同じように疑問を持っています。 それとあとひとつ I have known Ted since he came to Japan last year. この文章は (I have known Ted.)   (he came to Japan last year.) この二つの文章を(since)という接続詞が結んでいる。という解釈で合っていますか?

• 訳がよくわかりません

訳がよくわかりません how is your work treating you? it is relly hectic. I have not had any days off this month. という文なんですけど、I have not had any days off this monthのところのoffってどういう風に略したらいいんでしょうか? それともoff this monthで一つの熟語なんでしょうか? I have not had any days off this monthの和訳がどういう風になるのかわかりません・・ 解説お願いします

• 至急!英文の添削をお願いします

1)We are going to leave for Australia (for two weeks). 2)I (usually take my habit) never to eat between meals. 3)(Every time) I talk to her, I feel so happy. 4)(It is) almost ten years since I met you in New York. 5)This book contains (much of) new information. 6)He has to stay at home (by) next Friday. 7)I don't know (to some extent) I can trust them. 8)Hardly (had) I arrived at the station (before) the train started. 9)"(How often) did you visit the place?"-"(Every) five years." 10)(How much) wine is left in the bottle? ()内の添削をお願いします。 解説も加えてくださると助かります。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英文チェックしてください

1 In my opinion, the company shouldn’t have taken an action such a way to increase the company’s revenue 2 She shouldn’t have said such a dirty word to him because he was upset with it after all. 3 I should not have entered to the university that is worthless. 1 If I had studied harder, I could have passed the exam. 2 I could have been possible to study abroad if I had been born in rich family. 3 I might have been to the office on time, if I had left my house 5 minutes earlier this mooring.

• 英文の添削をお願いします!

1)If I had put the key in the usual place, I would have found it easily. 2)If I have a little more time, I could have looked over my test paper again. 3)If I had taken my brother's suggestion, the situation would have been different from what it is now. 上記の文が文法的に合っているか(動詞・助動詞など)教えていただきたいです。 間違っている場合はアドバイスをお願いします。