• ベストアンサー

英文の和訳

この英語の質問の和訳を教えて下さい。 Can you influence people when you play upon their vanity.Prove your point from this story.

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • cbm51901
  • ベストアンサー率67% (2671/3943)
回答No.2

人の虚栄心につけ込むことであなたは彼らの行動に影響を与えることができるか?この話からあなたの主張を証明せよ。

その他の回答 (1)

• Nebusoku3
  • ベストアンサー率38% (1441/3774)
回答No.1

貴方は人々の自惚れを感化することができますか? この課題から、貴方のやること(ポイント)を探って下さい。 (Proveはオシロスコープのプローブと多分、語源が同じですね。)

関連するQ&A

• 英文の和訳

Misfortune Subdues Small Minds The Ship of Failure Floats on a Sea Excuses Your Trusted Friend in Science Innovation When you Least Expect It Most People Underestimate Their Capacity to Withstand Pain Grow Old Die Trying 6つの英文なんですが この遊び心ある英文をみなさんはどう和訳しますか?

• 和訳をお願いします

以下の文章を和訳していただける方に。 お願いできますか? よろしくお願いします This man cannot keep secrets from you, few people can, you have unusual insight and deductive powers. You are brilliant when it comes to character reading, and looking into the mind, psychology, and motivation, your own or others. Nothing gets past you.

• 次の英文の和訳をお願いします。

次の英文の和訳をお願いします。 I've worked with hundreds of people with troubled relationships, and practically every one of them has made the same mistake of arguing a the "truth.” This strategy never helped anyone resolve a problem. When you feel upset, you will have a tremendous urge to explain why your ideas and feelings are valid. Don't do it! You will have a tremendous urge to defend yourself and argue. Don't do it! What usually happens when you try to point out the truth to someone? When you argued and got defensive, did your spouse ever stop arguing and say, "Thank you, thank you for opening my eyes. I see now where I was so wrong?" The key to resolving an argument is often to back off and try a different approach.The bottom line is that you must never defend the "truth!" Your "truth is your enemy! When you give up the idea that you have a monopoly on the truth and you try to understand the other person's point of view, you will find that people will be much more willing to listen to you and to understand your own point of view. 長くなってしまいましたが、よろしくお願いします m(__)m

• 英文の和訳

以下の英文を和訳していただけるかたに、 お願いできますでしょうか? 1段落の前半部分になります。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 When you meet your future Soul Mate the path of life is always made easier. Somewhere inside yourself you are no longer alone. So it will be easier to leave the past and move into the future then. Soul mate relationship have their problems too of course, some of which are karmic, old, stemming from past lives.

• 和訳をお願いします。

和訳をお願いします。 長文の一部を抜粋しているので、意味がちぐはぐしているかもしれないのですが、和訳をお願いいたします。 Oh I heard from my colleagues that there is a story about a small boy and dog (そうだ、同僚から小さな男の子と犬についてのお話があるって聞いた)... I think Nello and Patrasche ... (ネロとパトリシェだと思う)that this is very famous in Japan.(この物語は日本で凄い有名) Actually I didn't know this story even when it's located in Belgium (Antwerp). But now that I see the images of the cartoon maybe I have seen it. Do you know this story?(あなたはこの物語知ってる?) Hope you enjoy the rest of your free day,

• 英文の和訳をお願いいたします

以下の英文を和訳していただけるかたのみで。 お願いできますでしょうか? 2つの段落と3つめの段落の前半部分となりますので、 内容が途中で終わる感じかもしれませんが、 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 People are only guided to consult me when they have entered the right era of their life to find the ultimate love. Most people meet within two to five years of the reading, but for many it is much sooner. Many are already on the threshold of meeting, or have met, when they write. I think that you will meet or else settle down with him between the Winter of the year 2017 and the Winter of 2018. Let me speak of time and karma, for when we make a prediction of time astrologically, a month or day or year of meeting, it is really only an estimate. Your soul travels through time at its own pace, The alchemy of experience, changes us. Events shape your life and transform your character.

• 英文と和訳があります。和訳は適切でしょうか?

Then there are the growing numbers of people who never get married. This trend may be occurring because women are no longer willing to endure the lifestyle of their mothers who would do all of the housework. 和訳 それから、結婚しない人の数が増えていっている。女性が、家事のすべてを行う自分たちの母親のライフスタイルに もはやすすんで耐えようと思わなくなったので、このような傾向が起きるのかもしれない。

• 英文の正確な和訳よろしくお願いします

TOIEC(part2)のコツの説明が英語で分かりません。出来ればでかまわないので正確な和訳お願い致します。 Listen for time markers in yes/no questions. A time marker is any word that helps you determine when an action occurs. The plane is always on time,isn't it? Can you tell me when the movie begins? Do you think that the flight will be late? Have the other flights been canceled yet? You were supposed to leave a week ago, weren't you? Is it possible to finish this today? Your cruise took longer than you thought,didn't it? I suppose they'll serve dinner on your flight,won't they? 全部でなくてかまわないので和訳お願い致します。よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の和訳

和訳をしていただけるかたのみで お願いできますでしょうか? 身内についての説明文かもしれませんが、 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 n the previous two readings I told you of your future partners Mother and then his Father In this reading to complete the picture I will tell you something of the rest of his family. His siblings or other close relatives. It is the parents who always show most distinctly and clearly, because their influence on your partners early fate and background in generally the stronger, but some details about the rest of the family do show. The reason I only reveal his background step by step, when it is there to be found, is simply that while to you it may just be one paragraph that is quickly read, it takes a long time to detangle his family relationships from the web of fate in your chart. so there is only enough time to include a fragment in each reading, if we are to allow room for other important things.

• 和訳お願いします。

btw this story is kinda diff from the manga rite? i think they made the storyline v nice even though the storyline is diff. u do know how some ovies totally ruin the manga with their shitty storyline.. この文の和訳をどうぞよろしくお願いします。