• ベストアンサー

翻訳をお願い致します。

"Wicked Garden"'s lyrics deal with the loss of innocence and purity, while "Sin" addresses "violent and ugly" relationships. The song "No Memory", a musical interlude between "Wicked Garden" and "Sin" described as "Zeppelinesque", was written by guitarist Dean DeLeo. ※ ※ 『Dean DeLeo』は人物名、『Wicked Garden』『No Memory』『Sin』は曲名です。

• tsf12
  • お礼率86% (1168/1348)
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.2

《背徳の庭》の歌詞は純粋無垢さの喪失を扱い、 《罪》は“暴力的で醜い”人間関係を指し示している。 また《記憶喪失》は《背徳の庭》と《罪》との 狭間に位置する間奏曲で“レッド・ツェッペリン風”と評された曲。 ギタリストのディーン・デリオが作曲したものだ。

tsf12
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。

その他の回答 (1)

• Him-hymn
  • ベストアンサー率66% (3489/5257)
回答No.1

『Sin』は「暴力的かつみにくさ」を歌うけれども『Wicked Garden』の歌詞は、純真さ、清さを失ったということを扱っています。『No Memory』という歌は、『Zeppelinesque』のように "Wicked Garden" と"Sin" の間に位置し、ギタリストのDean DeLeoによって作詞されたミュージカルです。 以上でいかがでしょうか?

tsf12
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

'Wicked Garden' is a song about people allowing all their innocence and purity to be lost from their lives ※ 『Wicked Garden』は曲名です。

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Tommy stated that "'NO BLACK' is a song about people allowing all their innocence and purity to be lost from their lives." ※Tommyは人名であり、NO BLACKは曲のタイトルです。

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

While Scott Weiland was working on his musical chops, bassist Robert DeLeo was in Point Pleasant, New Jersey playing with his older brother Dean, five years his senior. Dean's band played in bars, but Robert was so talented the band let him in and snuck him in to play shows. One day Robert decided to pick up and leave New Jersey and move to California. He lived out of his car initially in the Long Beach area with no music gear, but he eventually got an apartment and a home eight track studio after inheriting some money. DeLeo, whose biggest influences were James Jamerson and Led Zeppelin, met Scott Weiland at one of Soi-Distant's gigs in Orange County, joining the band to perform a song. Weiland was blown away by DeLeo's talent, but it took awhile before he could finally get him to form a band with him. Sometime in late 1987/early 1988, Soi-Distant dissolved and morphed into Swing, the first incarnation of Stone Temple Pilots.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

This isn't the first time Robert DeLeo has performed with Aerosmith members. Robert and Dean DeLeo performed with Steven Tyler on American Idol in May 2011. Steven Tyler and Joe Perry also joined Stone Temple Pilots onstage at the band's iconic performance at Madison Square Garden in November 1996, a show that is widely regarded as one of STP's best. STP have also opened for Aerosmith in the past, including a fall 2002 North American tour. ※ 『Stone Temple Pilots(STP)』『Aerosmith』はバンド名、『Robert DeLeo』『Steven Tyler』『Joe Perry』などは人物名です。

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

Guitarist Dean DeLeo told The Pulse Of Radio that despite the drama, the remaining members did not want to diminish what the original group achieved. "We are very aware of what the four of us created together," he said. "When the four of us were together and we made records and we made music, the end result was pretty good. I was usually pretty satisfied with it. But getting there was miserable. But you know, I'm very proud and very honored to have made these musical contributions with the four of us, and I think it's important that we recognize that, you know."

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

According to The Pulse Of Radio, Robert and Dean DeLeo recently revealed why STONE TEMPLE PILOTS parted way with Weiland. In a radio interview, Robert explained that he thinks that you get to a point in your life where your BS meter starts running down to a certain kind of tolerance and that it wasn't just a musical decision, but it was a business decision. Robert added: "It was a quality-of-life decision and that really what it's about. That's where we wanted to be. Chester is a person that's really surrounded by good fortune and that's something you want to be around. It's no longer three guys in a room, trying to make a record or trying to get a tour together — it's four guys in a room."

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

According to The Pulse Of Radio, Robert and Dean DeLeo recently revealed why STONE TEMPLE PILOTS parted way with Weiland. In a radio interview, Robert explained that he thinks that you get to a point in your life where your BS meter starts running down to a certain kind of tolerance and that it wasn't just a musical decision, but it was a business decision. Robert added: "It was a quality-of-life decision and that really what it's about. That's where we wanted to be. Chester is a person that's really surrounded by good fortune and that's something you want to be around. It's no longer three guys in a room, trying to make a record or trying to get a tour together — it's four guys in a room."

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

Ty Stalnaker sent in the following review of Stone Temple Pilots' show in Sunrise, Florida: Stone Temple Pilots with Chester Bennington played the BB&T Center last night. While possibly an over-ambitious location, the band was eager to please. Naturally, seeing how Bennington would fit was where most of the intrigue was, and for most of the material he was up to the task. His voice and style seems best for loud and fast songs, like Vasoline and the new Out of Time. Wicked Garden seemed to bring out the strongest of his performances. Softer and more mid-tempo territory like Sour Girl was a bit more uneven. The DeLeo brothers and Eric Kretz churned out the mostly-familiar music, but the other interesting addition was a handful of “new” old songs, Pop's Love Suicide and Church on Tuesday among them. Bennington's voice fit Pop's Love Suicide almost as smoothly as the original recording, and Church on Tuesday was a delight to hear, featuring an additional guitar solo on the outro.

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

Stone Temple Pilots’ DeLeo brothers were interviewed by Banana 101.5 and for the first time they candidly discussed their decision to fire Scott Weiland. Below are some excerpt quotes from the interview regarding Weiland: Robert: “…that kind of led us … I think you get to a point in your life where your BS meter starts running down to a certain kind of tolerance. It wasn't just a musical decision or a business decision it was a quality of life decision and that really what it's about…” Dean: “We want to be able to fulfill our commitment through the band too. Robert, Eric and I, we want to be able to come to town and give you everything we've got and it was getting to a point where we were unable to do that. Robert: “We're gonna be able to do material that we weren't able to do and I think from seeing what you saw with Scott — I think you know what I mean. We're gonna be able to perform stuff that we've been dying to perform for a long time.”

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

ROBERT DELEO SAYS STP WERE ‘HEARTBROKEN’ THAT SCOTT WEILAND'S ‘PEOPLE’ ALIENATED HIM FROM BAND Robert DeLeo spoke candidly about Stone Temple Pilots’ decision to fire Scott Weiland in a recent interview with Kerrang. “It was such a tough decision. I mean, who fires the singer of their band?! We just wanted to make music, but it seemed to me like Scott fell out of love with rock'n'roll quite some time ago. That's my view, looking at his performances. I wish things could've been different, but at least now with Chester, when we go somewhere to play a show, we don’t have to sit here worrying and wondering if we're actually going to play or not.” “Dean, Eric and myself tried very hard to be good friends for the last 20 years. I love the guy but, the truth is, I haven't even had Scott's phone number for..(pauses) eight years. That cell number was for his people only. We had to go through them to speak to our friend. No doubt they were telling him things about us, but y’know what the honest truth was? We were heartbroken.”