• 締切済み

日本語訳を教えて下さい。

こんにちは。 どなたか以下の英文の一番適切な訳を教えて下さい。 A tiger doesn't lose sleep over the opinion of sheep.

みんなの回答

• Him-hymn
  • ベストアンサー率66% (3489/5257)
回答No.1

訳 トラは羊の意見など気にかけない。 意訳 一人でやっていけるトラは、集団の中でやっていく羊の意見に振り回されることはない。 トラは自分で一本立ちしてやっていける動物。 羊は回りの意見に押し流されて生きる動物。 十分に自立した人は、回りを気にしているような人たちの意見によって、眠りを失う=悩んで眠れなくなるーーことはない。つまり、気にしないということです。 A lion doesn’t concern himself with the opinions of the sheep. というのもあるようです。 以上、ご参考になればと思います。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 日本語訳で困っています。

次の英文を訳してください。お願いします。 (1)A great amount of energy is required even for motivated people to perform well when suffering from lack of sleep. (2)Great performance shown by motivated people cannot be explained by the amount of sleep. (3)Less sleep motivates people to perform well when they have enough energy. (4)Motivated people can perform well when they lack energy.

• 日本語訳で困っています。

次の英文の日本語訳がわかりません。誰か教えてください。お願いします。 (1)Performance is not likely to improve by the middle of the week even though people have time to "warm up." (2)Intelligence-test scores are likely to suffer more when people don't sleep at all for a long period of time. (3)After not having slept for a long period of time, people are still able to function properly. (4)Staying awake for three days has the same effect as sleeping less for five days. (5)People shouldn't take naps in the middle of the day or else performance will drop. (6)Taking several short naps is helpful if you can't get a normal amount of sleep at night.

• 英文の訳!!

英文の訳をお願いします! Through learning their nativetongues,people have come to bemore proud of their cultures. A Mohawk teacher at the Freedom School says,"Our children are taught to be proud of who they are,Languages have evolved over centuries,and they contain a lot of culture.When we lose a language,we lose a part ofour whole human heritage" よろしくお願いします!!

• 日本語訳にお願いします。

日本語に訳するとどうなりますか? 教えて頂けますか?お願いします。 That doesn't mean I won't talk to you,just means I won't be fast.

• 日本語訳お願いします

以下の英文はあるホームページのニュース記事の冒頭です。特に「,」の後の日本語訳がわかりません。 a handicapとcompanyの名詞が二つ続き、次にsaysとisの動詞が2つ続いています(これがよくわかりません)。 [とりあえず日本語訳] Verizon Wirelessからの最新の音楽サービスが、どこかで得られたMP3音楽の再生の妨げになっている、不利な条件にあるその会社は純粋に一時的なものであり、著作権制限の競争とは関係ないものであると言っている。 The first edition of a new music service from Verizon Wireless hampers a cell phone's ability to play MP3 songs acquired elsewhere, a handicap the company says is purely temporary and unrelated to larger battles over digital copyright restrictions. 日本語訳お願いします。

• 日本語訳で困っています。

以下の英文の日本語訳がうまく訳せません。誰か教えてください。お願いします。 (1)Immediately after you return, you can probably expect to go through an initial stage of excitement. (2)Most people are overwhelmed by the joy of being back in their native land. (3)You might have become, in a sense, a somewhat new person.

• 英語のうまい日本語訳

いつもお世話になっております。以下の3つの英文のうまい日本語訳を教えていただけますか?構造が異なるわけですから,訳は違うと思うのですが..... (1) There is a post office in front of the school. (2) In front of the school is a post office. (3) The post office is in front of the school. 私訳 (1) 学校の前に郵便局があります。 (2) 学校の前には郵便局があります。 (3) (その)郵便局は学校の前にあります。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 工業系英文の日本語訳をお願いします。

Such kind of device doesn't have reason of short duration of life. 意味はわかるのですが、 いかにも技術系といった日本語で表現できなくて、困っています。 宜しくお願いします。

• 日本語への訳をお願いします。

Ouch! My back hurts even if I just move a little. It's like a sharp electric shock running through my low back. I see. Does it hurt when I press here? Ouch,That's the most painful spot. Now I'm going to raise your leg to examine them. Do you feel pain? No, it doesn't. But I feel discomfort. Your tendon reflexes is normal. Your examination is now over. There's not anything unusual, but let's take an X-ray of your spine. Spine(脊柱)など、医療用語が含まれていて、難しいかもしれませんが英語の得意な方、日本語への訳をお願いします。

• 日本語訳お願いします。

Maybe I should try some instead of spaghetti some-time. They’d probably taste quite good with a ton of ketchup. Lollipop bounded over and ate his meal in less time than it takes a supercomputer to add two and two. I looked back at the half-eaten shoelaces.