• ベストアンサー

英文の宿題を教えてください。

一般動詞の過去形(規則変化)の疑問文について。 ●下記の文を英文に直すとどう言う風になりますか? (1)あなたは昨夜何をしましたか。 (2)あなたはいつその窓をあけましたか。 (3)久美は昨日の何時に、家に帰りましたか。 ●「・・・・に電話をする」、と「・・・・を終える」、を英語で何と書くんですか? ●「at night」を日本語でどういう意味ですか? ●「did not」の短縮系は何ですか? ●↓対話が成立するように、___に適切な語を入れてください↓ (1)Aさん:____you____tennis yesterday?    Bさん:Yes, I____. I piayed tennis with Tom. (2)Aさん:____you____Tom yesterday?  Bさん:Yes,____ ____. I called him at night. (3)Aさん:____you finish your homework last night?  Bさん:Yes,I____. I____ it before dinner. (4)Aさん:____you talk with judy in English yesterday?  Bさん:No,we____. We____in Japanese yesterday. 分かる所だけでいいので教えてくれたら助かります。

noname#203867
noname#203867
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • jupfc
  • ベストアンサー率44% (4/9)
回答No.2

(1) what did you do last night? (2) when did you open the door? (3) what time did kumi come back yesterday? * 電話をするは call を終えるは finish です。 * at night は「夜に」です。 * didn'tです。  (1) Did you play tennis yesterday? Yes, I did. (2) Did you call Tom yesterday? Yes, I did. (3) Did you finish your homework last night? Yes, I did.I finished it before dinner (4) Did you talk with judy in English yesterday? No,we didn't. We talked in Japanese yesterday こんな感じになります。

noname#203867
質問者

お礼

宿題できました☆ 本当にありがとうございます(*´∀`*)

その他の回答 (1)

noname#174809
noname#174809
回答No.1

My cunt is very beautiful.

関連するQ&A

• 教えてください!!

英語の問題です!!()二入る単語を教えてください!!!!A・・・ () you in the same class?.... yes, we ()                            B・・・where () your mother yesterday afternoon?.... she () at home.

• この英文はどう訳すといいですか?

この英文はどう訳すといいですか? うまく訳せなくて(^^;; アメリカのペンフレンドと恋バナしてた時の文です。 よろしくお願いします。 I would like to say yes and choose you, but it's hard to say yes to someone you never get to see. If we meet each other one day, we'll see what happens because online and in person are always two different things! I really did mean what I said though! You would make a suitable boyfriend!

• この場合は・・・

・Benito and I went to a party last night この文を使って、Q&Aを作る問題です。 ・Did Benito and you go to a party last night?  /Yes,they did.  /Yes,we did. 考えてみると上のようになりました。 合ってますでしょうか? いつも、「I」「you」と他の人の名前とが出てくると なぜか迷ってしまいます。 アドバイスお願いいたします。 

• 英文を作ったんですが変ですか?

A whats your name? B my names yamashita A how old are you? B im 15 years old A where do you live B i live in saitama A what do you like soccer? B yes i really like reds A i have on ticket for the soccer game do you want to the ticket? B yes i do i want to the ticket please A of course

• この英文を訳してください!(多いです;)

この英文を訳してください!(多いです;) A "I'll need a change of clothes." B "I've already messengered your outfit over to the shoot." Bの言ったことがよくわかりません。 "We know everone in publishing" "My girls will leave for their grandmother's at 4."←このgrandmother'sってどういう意味でしょうか? "I was wondering if you could make impossible possible, if it's at all possible?"←at all possibleがよくわかりません。。

• 英文の問題

( )から適切な語を選び文を完成させましょう。 また、出来た英文を日本に略そう。 (1)My parents (go/goes/went) to London last month. (2)Last year,Ms.Green (is/was) a college student and she (studies/studied) in Chicago. (3)Mike didn't (joins/join) the brass band. He joined the wadaiko club. (4)(Are/Were) you surprised at the news yesterday? ーYes,I realcy (am/was). (5)What (did/were) you eat this morning? ーI (eat/ate) some toast.

• 英文和訳をお願いします

A: Hi, Al. I haven’t seen you for . . . well, since you left the company. Have you found another job yet? B: Yes, I work for Plexar now. I miss you guys, but I’m much happier there. A: Good for you. What makes Plexar so much better, besides the products? B: That’s just it. All my clients know we sell high quality products, so they trust me. I get far fewer complaints than I did with MediaSavvy, and my sales volume’s through the roof. A:[ I’ll bet. Let me know if they have any openings in marketing, would you?] B: Sure, Linda. I will. [ ]でくくった一文の意味が分かりません。 openingは「好機」の意味でしょうか・・・にしても分からない。 よろしくお願いします。

• 塾用教材シニア英文法IIの会話文問題の空所補充です

塾用教材シニア英文法IIの会話文問題の空所補充です Bill:Tom, did you see the baseball game on TV last night? Tom:No, I had to work. Bill:Oh, I didn't know you had a part-time job. Tom:Yes, I've had it for a few weeks now. Bill:( ) a:Wow! The game was great. b:Wow! You must be quite rich then. 解答ではaが正解でしたがしっくりしません。訳では「いやあ、すごい試合だったよ」でした。 bは「へえ~じゃあ結構金持ちになったでしょ」と解すれば通じないこともないような気もします。 どなたかこういう理由でbは×というのが分かりましたらお願いします。

• この英文あってますか?

英語ができる方! ヨーロッパの旅行プランについて考える授業があるのですが、この英文はあってるでしょうか? 間違っていたら直してほしいです。 On the first day, we will depart from Kansai International Airport in the morning. We will board KLM Royal Dutch Airlines and arrive in Frankfurt, Germany at night. It takes 10 hours. We stay over at a hotel there. On the second day, we will be a little tired from our long flight so we will go on a relaxing and beautiful cruise on the Rhine River. While in the ship, we'll have potato & mushroom soup and delicious Nurnberger bratwurst which are finger-size sausages for lunch. In the afternoon we will go sightseeing in Heidelberg and see Heidelberg Castle which is a famous ruin in Germany. You can go inside of the castle and you will feel like a princess. For dinner we'll have some fish dishes. after that we will go to Rothenburg by bus and stay night at a hotel.

• 英文について教えてください

for the first time in years には「久しぶりに」という意味があるのでしょうか。 As I was free yesterday for the first time in years, I enjoyed playing tennis with my friends. 昨日は久しぶりにひまだったので、友達とテニスを楽しんだ。 例文では「久しぶりに」と訳してあるのですが、 辞書ではfor the first time in --- years    ---年ぶり  と書いてありました。 ---の部分に具体的な数を入れなければ「久しぶりに」となるのでしょうか? それとも、意味合い的にいわゆる「久しぶり」と訳しただけなのでしょうか?