• ベストアンサー

翻訳をお願い致します。

Shit I was hoping for a clip of me calling Andy Milanokis new rap "track" a "steaming pile of excrement" on TV the other night. But AxsLive hasn't posted any clips yet. I consider it the crowning accomplishment of my TV career.

• tsf12
  • お礼率86% (1168/1348)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

くそっ!あの晩はTVで、この僕のアンディ・ミラノキスのニューラップ“トラック”“糞便からの大量の湯気”を放送してくれると思ったのになぁ。AXSライヴにはまだクリップが投稿されていないんだな。あれは僕のTVキャリアの中でも、特筆すべき偉業なんだよね。

tsf12
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• .以下のの英語表現について教えてください。連絡

1「彼に何度か電話したのに、連絡してくれません。 」 2「彼に何度か連絡したのに、彼に連絡が取れないんです。」 「ずっと連絡が取れていない(期間は特定しませんが一週間から1カ月ぐらいの感覚です)」という状況を表すのに完了形(現在形も入れていますが)を使用していますが、以下の用法は不自然な表現でしょうか? 1・I called him several times, but/ yet/though he hasn't been answering my calls. ・I called him several times, but/ yet/though ,he hasn't been answering me at all. ・I called several times ,but/ yet/though he hasn't called me back. 2・ I tried contacting/calling him several times, but/though/yet I haven't heard from him. ・ I tried contacting/calling him several times, but/though/yet I haven't been able to get hold of him. ・I called/contacted him several times but/though/yet I haven't been able to get hold of him. ・I called several times but/though/yet I can't get hold of him.(I can't get n touch with him at all.) また、他に良い訳例があれば教えて頂ければ幸いです。 宜しくお願い致します。

• 不適切問題?

今月ある私立高校の英語の入試で次の4択問題が出ました。 (1) (  ) is the third season of the year. 1 Spring 2 Summer 3 Autumn 4 Winter (2) Goro: Can you turn ( ) the TV? Ann: I'm calling. 1 down 2 left 3 in 4 on (1)に対しては、私が受験生なら3を選びますが、1月は冬なので 4が正解ではないかと言われたら説明できません。 あるいは南半球でも3かと言われると困ります。 3が正解ですか? そうなら、その根拠はありますか。 あるいは不適切な問題ですか? (2)に対しては1か4かだとは思いますが、どちらかが解りません。 不適切な問題だと思いますが、いかがでしょうか?

• 急いでいます、英語メールの翻訳をお願いします!

急いでいます、英語メールの翻訳をお願いします! ロシアの高校生の子とメールをしています。 一度自分なりに翻訳しています。しかし、教科書のような英文ではないので訳すのが難しいです。 なかなか自分が言いたいことが伝わらず、悪戦苦闘中です。そして、今ゆっくり訳す時間がないので長いのですが、翻訳をお願いします。 忙しくて返事が遅くなってしまっているので焦っています;; Japanese difficult fo' me too,and it's really interesting 'coz doesn't look like other languages ^_^ So study it,i'm sure if you'll want it you'll get it! (ロシア語難しいけど話せるようになりたいな、と前回送りました。) Sooo,it's normal in Russia xP Aand it's so cool,snow in sunny March,Wooahh,now i envy u!Snow so obvious and so boring xD When u see it every day Noo,i was here in spring\summer one time,it's sucks xD Too much mosquitos %_% STOP!It's still spring now,so i'm here all spring X_X Were're u in spring? :) Maybe next letter with song?Pleeeease -.- Sea U_U From my town to the sea so fucking much,just Arctic Sea near xD (Or smth cold i'm not strong in water-geography :]) I like pool too,but going not so often,i'm swim in the bath ^_^ lol Me and my friends makin' rap babe xD Sure i'll send u our track if i'll make it to your next letter ^_^ I'll try <3 What music do You like? J-Pop?j-Rock? ;P I know some Japenese music stars I like sushi and tea(green,white and mint much much (=) Alcohol?Ohh it's biggest Russia problem.Soo in some shops u can buy it if you're from 0 to 99 xD You can buy it everywhere,but our law say-DON'T GIVE DIS SHIT TO THEM IF THEY'RE NOT 18! Smth like that ^_^ I drink it :P Every kind of it X_X ***But i'm not an alcoholic*** xD We're drink it fo' fun (日本ではアルコールが入っている飲料は20歳からだよ、と教えました。) This letter so fucking boring :( Sorry,I PROMISE next will be with video,photos and mp3. =* I'm live in Internet from one your letter to another <3

• どなたか翻訳をお願い致します。

どなたか翻訳をお願い致します。 "That sounds awesome! I hope I get to see something just as cool when I go to Japan in November. " どの様な意味になるでしょうか? また文中の"as"はどのような意味で使われてるんでしょうか?どうぞよろしくお願い致します。

• 翻訳お願い

中級服務元    初級(電脳)操作元     2個単語の翻訳お願いします

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Looks like the up coming Scott Weiland Solo tour is being extended to the end of March and possibly beyond. ※ 『Scott Weiland』は人物名です。

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Here's a little video I made a dew years ago when Scott, Danny and had a weird little gig in Vegas. If you sit through the first few minutes of silliness there's a really nice live version of "Paralysis" ※ 『Scott』は人物名、『Paralysis』は曲名です。

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Trying to find the right sofa/couch for the new house with out paying thousands = impossible.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Trollhunter - Must see. (Norwegian subtitles)

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Slash has blasted Scott Weiland for claiming in various interviews that he was going to be rejoining VELVET REVOLVER, saying, "None of us have a clue what he's talking about… We're not buying it." ※ 『Slash』と『Scott Weiland』は人物名、『VELVET REVOLVER』はバンド名です。