• ベストアンサー

和訳

MrButchの回答

• ベストアンサー
  • MrButch
  • ベストアンサー率33% (1/3)
回答No.2

’Prince Charming’には以下のような意味があります。 白馬の王子様(のような男性)または理想の男性 前後の文章が無いのでこれで100%正確かどうか分かりませんが、その文の意味は”そうしたら僕は白馬の王子様/理想の男性になるんだろうな”ではないかと思います。(ちょっとおどけた感じの文かと。)

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いいたします。意味がわかりません。

知り合いのブログを読んでみたのですが、この文章がうまく理解できません。 どう解釈したらよいでしょうか? よろしくお願いいたします。 That would nicely complete the process, and perhaps make my ex realize what he lost. I guess I am bitter.

• 和訳をお願いします

友達とメールのやり取りしてるのですが和訳がわからないので教えてください お願いします 「so if i like you that you will like me?」 「it is just a guess. so i think your last girl friend purpose you first. your nice & look good that i think why girls like you」

• 英語の質問です。和訳お願いします。

I'm not so innocent that I would think he walked me back just to make sure I get home safely

• 和訳お願いします

i guess that You don't want to talk to me any more:(. but I do wanna be your friend, if you don't mind !

• 和訳お願いします

翻訳機を使わずに和訳お願いします Your mails make me so glad too. =) Really? You want?? So yes!... Please become my girlfriend!! ._. You can't guess how joyful I feel thanks to you. You are really the best girl that I know! (Uh... that's embarassing no? x') )

• 和訳して下さい。

この文章の和訳が思いつきません。どなたか説明していただけると 嬉しいです。 If you had asked me before, I never would've predicted that living alone in the city would be this difficult. 私の頭ではどう考えても If you had asked me before, I would have predicted that living alone in the city would be this difficult. の構文に直したくなります。

• 和訳をお願いします。

i am sorry if i make you think that way . but i will still get my japanese better .remember i am still new on and i want to know no mather what but is ok ,if you feel that way about me well i let you go .. is late for me and i dont want to make you Mad ... but sorry if i make you mad ..bye チャットで知人から送られてきたのですが、いまいち意味が分かりません。。。 どなたか和訳をお願いできませんか?

• ざっくりと和訳をお願いしたいです

i can pay instand over pay-pal and shippment via EMS with tracking would be great. the razor that you recomend me are new but not sharpend it is described in the auktion, i would definitly prefer a sharpen one because i have not the kind of skill to refreshe it from scratch. #K156/A0 this one i would rearly like, can you make me also a better price for this or other one, or only for the 2 you send me?

• 和訳お願いします

I guess I can make myself feel old if I start using Snapchat...

• 和訳をお願いします。

和訳をお願いします。 But sometimes I wonder if what I will get is something that will make me happy. Maybe it will just be the future and not the future I am hoping for. 上記の文章の意味を理解したいので、和訳をして頂けるととても嬉しいです。 よろしくお願いします。