台本の暗記がウーズンにとっての課題

このQ&Aのポイント
  • ウーズンにとって、演技と台本の暗記は大きな課題でした。
  • 他の台湾の俳優とは違い、言語の壁があるためにウーズンは台本を暗記しなければなりませんでした。
  • セリフが自然に出てくるまで、ウーズンは台本を暗記する必要がありました。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

和訳の添削をお願いします。

お世話になっておりますm(uu)m よろしければ以下の文章の和訳が合っているか添削をお願いします。 特に I wouldn’t have toの訳ですが”~しなくてはならない”の否定系なので”~しなくてもいい”のかと思いましたがそれだと今までの訳の感じに合わないので”~しなくてはならない”にしています。 と言うよりこの5行目の訳し方はよく分かっていません; お手数ですがよろしくお願いします。 【以下、インタビュー記事の文章です】 Besides being a complete stranger to acting, memorizing the lines from the script was another big challenge for Wu Chun. 演技を全然知らないだけでなく、台本から文章を暗記することはウーズンにとってのもう一つの大きな課題でした。 “I received the script 3 months before the filming started and I would read and reread everyday; I even slept with the script in hand. 「撮影が始まる3カ月前に台本を受け取てからは、毎日何度も読み返し、寝る時でさえも手に台本を持って寝ていました。」 Memorizing the script was very important for me because unlike other Taiwanese actors who understand the meaning of the script and knew how to incorporate their acting along with the script. 「台本を暗記することは僕にとって非常に重要な事でした。なぜなら他の台湾の俳優達は僕とは違って台本の意味を理解していますし、台本に沿って演技に取り組む方法も知っています。」 As for me, due to the language barrier, I had to memorize the script to the point that I wouldn’t have to think about it and the lines would come out naturally.” 「僕にとっては、言葉の壁のために、セリフが自然に出てくる程の段階になるまでに台本を暗記しなければならないと考えたからです。」

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • ddeana
  • ベストアンサー率74% (2976/4019)
回答No.2

>Besides being a complete stranger to acting, memorizing the lines from the script was another big challenge for Wu Chun. 演技を全然知らないだけでなく、台本から文章を暗記することはウーズンにとってのもう一つの大きな課題でした。 ・memorizing the lines:この場合、linesは文章ではなく「セリフ」です。最後の段落ではきちんと「セリフ」と訳していらっしゃいますからここも同じです。 >As for me, due to the language barrier, I had to memorize the script to the point that I wouldn’t have to think about it and the lines would come out naturally.” 「僕にとっては、言葉の壁のために、セリフが自然に出てくる程の段階になるまでに台本を暗記しなければならないと考えたからです。」 ・As for me:前の段落で他の俳優に触れた後の文なので対比として「僕の場合」と訳した方が自然かと。 ・not have to:お考えどおり、「~~しなくていい」という意味だと思います。 ・think about it:このitが何を指すのかが私も少々自信がありません。セリフの意味とも、話の進み具合とも、台本のある部分とも取れます。ですがその前に「言葉の壁」とありますので、おそらくセリフの意味ではないかと考えます。 この3点を踏まえて私が訳すとするならば 「僕の場合言葉の壁があるから、どういう意味かを考えなくてもセリフが自然に出てくるようになるまで台本を暗記しなければいけなかったんです。」

yum2yum2
質問者

お礼

御礼遅くなりました; 大変丁寧に添削下さりましてありがとうございます^^!! >・As for me:前の段落で他の俳優に触れた後の文なので対比として「僕の場合」と訳した方が自然かと。 ・not have to:お考えどおり、「~~しなくていい」という意味だと思います。 ・think about it:このitが何を指すのかが私も少々自信がありません。セリフの意味とも、話の進み具合とも、台本のある部分とも取れます。ですがその前に「言葉の壁」とありますので、おそらくセリフの意味ではないかと考えます。 大変建設的な訳し方で勉強になりました!!自分ではこんがらがって訳が分かってなかったです^^; 大変丁寧に添削下さりまして誠にありがとうございました^^!!

その他の回答 (1)

• 1nfinity
  • ベストアンサー率26% (7/26)
回答No.1

私が偉そうなこといえる分際ではないのですが、 全体的に自然な対訳で良いなあと思いました。 最初の文:これは些細なことですが、Chunはチュンではないでしょうか…台湾語は違うのでしょうかね 3番目の文はなんか英語がちょっと私にはよくわかりません。unlike (文)のあとにもう一つ文がきそうなんですけど… 4番目の文のwouldn't~を訳すと「考えこまなくてもセリフが自然に出てくる程の~」てな感じじゃないでしょうか 全体的にほとんど問題ないように見えます。

yum2yum2
質問者

お礼

御礼遅くなりました; 添削下さり、また訳を褒めて頂いてありがとうございます^^!! >最初の文:これは些細なことですが、Chunはチュンではないでしょうか…台湾語は違うのでしょうかね あ、向こうはこれでウーズンとかウーチュンとかウーツンとかよぶんですよ^^ 日本語ではウーズンが多いのでウーズンにしました^^ >4番目の文のwouldn't~を訳すと「考えこまなくてもセリフが自然に出てくる程の~」てな感じじゃないでしょうか 了解しました^^!!ずっと何の事だろうと思ってたので分かって良かったです^^ 添削下さいまして誠にありがとうございました^^!!

関連するQ&A

• 和訳の添削をお願いしますm(UU)m

お世話になっておりますm(uu)m よろしければ以下の文章の和訳が合っているか添削をお願いします。 よろしくお願いします。 【以下、インタビュー記事の文章です】 When Wu Chun came to Taiwan in 2005, he was debuted as the main actor in a drama because of his good looks. ウーズンは、2005年に台湾に来たとき、彼は彼のルックスの良さのおかげでドラマの主役としてデビューしました。 With no acting experience and language barrier, he had a tremendous hard time filming “Tokyo Juliet”. 彼は演技経験が無い事や言葉の壁で、"東京ジュリエット"を撮影して(いる時に)途方もない苦労をしました。 The experience left an everlasting impression in his mind because the director at the time was very demanding and scolded him to the point that he cried on set. 当時の監督が非常に厳しかった事、彼がセットの中で泣いたという点で監督を怒らせたと言う経験は、彼の心の中で永遠に忘れらない事になりました。 I was shocked to hear his heartfelt confession because no one likes to admit their weakness, even if it was an experience in the past. 私は彼の心からの告白を聞いてショックを受けました。なぜなら、例えそれが過去の経験であったとしても、誰も弱さを認め(告白す)ることを好きではないのではない(はず)だからです。 Especially for a celebrity who has been shaped to be “perfect”, this was a confession I wasn’t expecting to hear. 特に"完璧"であるように形作られている有名人のにとっては。これは私が予期していなかった告白でした 。 “I think the scolding and reprimanding was actually quite good. If not for the director, I wouldn’t push myself to do better and I wouldn’t have learned so quickly.” 「怒られた事や激しく叱責された事は実際には非常に良い経験だったと思います。もしこの監督がいなかったなら、自分自身が向上する事は無かったでしょうし、こんなに早く学ぶ事も無かったでしょう。」

• 英文添削お願いします。

英文添削お願いします。 October 4th ‘10 I went out to drink with my entering in the same year after work. I thought it was enjoyable for me. I don’t need to care for them and I can talk anything I think. I wander a drink of yesterday will not be same. And I wander I have to go to drink a place I wouldn’t like to. I have to think it is a business. Is it happy life for us to do so?

• 和訳の添削をお願いしますm(UU)m

お世話になっておりますm(uu)m よろしければ以下の文章の和訳が合っているか添削をお願いします。 よろしくお願いします。 【以下、インタビュー記事中の文章です】 “There are a lot of comedies in Hollywood, but you rarely find them in the Chinese film industries. I always think why we don’t have more of this genre?” ハリウッドでは多くのコメディー映画があるけど、ほとんどの中国の映画産業でそう言ったコメディー映画を見つけることはまずない。僕はいつも考えていたんだけど、なぜ僕達はこの種のジャンルを多く持たないと思う? I couldn’t help but ask if he wanted to become a director. 私はあなたは映画監督になりたいの?と聞くことしか出来ませんでした。 “I’ve always been thinking about a script and every time I have an idea, I would write them down. I have at least 5 or 6 scripts on my computer.” 「僕はいつもアイデアを持っていて、台本について常に考え、書き留めています。少なくとも僕のパソコン上には5~6本の台本がありますよ。」 “But being a director isn’t as easy as it sounds. しかし、監督であることは思うほど簡単じゃない。 If you haven’t been filming for more than 10 films, it would be hard to grasp the idea of how the film would turn out, unless I have a great co-director. もし君が10本以上の映画をまだ撮った経験が無かったとしたら、素晴らしい助監督の(助け)が無しに、撮影をどの様に進めるかと言う着想を完全に把握し進めて行くのは難しいだろう。 The scripts that I have written are just main ideas for the plots and I would probably have to look for someone who can write scripts and find investors to sponsor the films. These are all later on in life.” 僕が書いた台本は、その構想の主要なアイデアではあります。(しかし)おそらくは台本を書くことができる人を探す必要もあるでしょう。そして映画を支援してくれる投資家を見つける必要もね。その後の人生はこれらのすべてです。 His response certainly tells us that Wu Chun is the type of person who thinks carefully and analyzes things clearly. 彼の答えからは確かにウーズンは、慎重に考えて、明らかに物事を分析するタイプの人間であることを物語っている。

• 和訳をお願いします

和訳をお願いします One day my father came home from work and called me downstairs from my room. He bent down to my size and hugged me,and asked me if I would try on my new coat and hat and model them for him. Upstairs I ran,two steps at a time,( 1 )to put on a fashion show for my father. I threw on the coat,but I couldn't find the hat. I nervously looked under my bed and it the closet,but it was nowhere. Maybe he wouldn't notice that I wasn't wearing it.

• 急いでいます。添削願います。

こんにちは。 先日送られてきたメールでの返信の文章の添削とアドバイスをお願いします. I to like going to the movies maybe if you have some free time we can go together you and me some tuesday if you would like I know i would enjoy very much.Once again it was great hearing from you I hope you will contact me soon. I am waiting and very excited to see you again. I hope you feel the same way as i do? この訳は簡単にいうと[あなた(私)が都合のよい時間があるなら一緒に映画を見に行こう。都合のよい日時を教えてください。君とまた会えるのを楽しみにしているよ。]でよいでしょうか。また最後文章は [私と同じ気持ちでいることを望む]でしょうか? 私この文章に対して、 メールありがとう。 私も行きたい。でもごめんなさい残念だけど、友達とすでに約束をしてしまったのです。 Thank you very much for email! I am very glad !! I'd like to go to the theater with you! But I am sorry. Regrettably, I have already promised that I am going to the theather with my friend! という文章を送りたいのですが、合っていますか? 主語+have+pp過去分詞を利用した文章にしましたが可笑しいでしょうか 本当は行きたかったけど、友達の約束が先約なので断るメールです。 これだけでは、簡潔すぎて失礼に感じないでしょうか。 よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳お願いします。

困ってます(>_<) お願いします。 another way to say get in touch with would be talk to. another way to say get in touch with would be stay away from. another way to say get in touch with would be remember and then forget. another way to say get in touch with would be connect with and undestand. According to the passage,which of the following is true about dreams? If you dream you're wearing no clothes, something embarrassing probably happened to you. If you dream you didn't study for a test, then you have nothing to worry about. another way to say look up to you would be are careful when they're with you. another way to say look up to you would be like to talk to you. another way to say look up to you would be think good things about you. another way to say look up to you would be dream about you. I have to finish this paper tonight! If I don't hand it in on time, I'll get a bad grade! I fell on the stairs, and everyone laughed at me! My life is great! I don't have any problems, and I'm really happy! Everyone else was wearing the right clothes. I just came in jeans and a T-shirt. The concert is in two days, and I haven't had much time to practice my violin.

• 和訳をお願いします。

When the Fourth Army advance resumed in August, the wisdom of not building light railways which would be left behind was argued by some, in favour of building standard gauge lines. Experience of crossing the beaten zone, showed that such lines or metalled roads could not be built quickly enough to sustain an advance and that pausing while communications caught up, allowed the defenders to recover. On the Somme the daily carry during attacks on a 12 mi (19 km) front was 20,000 long tons (20,000 t) and a few wood roads and rail lines were inadequate for the number of lorries and roads. A comprehensive system of transport was needed, which required a much greater diversion of personnel and equipment than had been expected. The Battle of the Somme was one of the costliest battles of World War I.

• 和訳をお願いします。

The attack was repulsed with 331 casualties and an advance on Ecoust and Croisilles by infantry of the 18th Division with cavalry and artillery on the flanks was repulsed by fire from about fifteen machine-guns and six field guns; Gough ordered that attacks on the German outpost line were to stop until more artillery was available. The British advance in the Fourth Army area reached the Somme rapidly from 17 to 20 March, with a continuous pursuit by vanguards and the main body moving forward by bounds between lines of resistance up to the Somme river and Canal du Nord, which ran north-to-south from Offoy to Péronne, then paused while the river was bridged, with a priority of light bridges for infantry first, pontoon or trestle bridges for wagons and field artillery and then heavy bridges for mechanical transport and heavy artillery.

• 和訳してください。

簡単な文章ですが、いまいち最後がすっきりしません。 I want everyone to write a short story with your mom or dad. Have at least 3 sentences and draw a picture. Here is our topic for this week......... What was hard for you to learn to do. 短いお話を作ってください。 少なくても3文、絵も描いてね。 今週のお題は、、、 ??????? 最後がいまいち? よろしくお願いします。

• 東大の和訳問題の一文です。

I was wondering how on earth I was going to get through the evening. Saturday. Saturday night and I was left alone with my grandmother. The others had gone --- my mother and my sister, both dating. Of course, I would have gone, too, if I had been able to get away first. Then I would not have had to think about the old woman, going through the routines that she would fill her evening with. 最後の一文にあるgoing throughを文法的にどう解釈すればよいのか分かりません。and的な分詞構文と考えてI would not have gone throughとしてよいのか、全く別の解釈ができるのでしょうか。