埼玉大学 自由英作文 添削のお願い

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 埼玉大学の自由英作文の添削をお願いします。文法を中心に厳しい意見をお待ちしています。
  • 成功には勤勉な努力が必要だが、運も重要であるというテーマについて、賛成か反対かを述べ、具体的な理由を示します。
  • 成功のためには努力だけでなく、運も必要であると考えます。自身の経験を通じて、運の重要性を実感しました。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

埼玉大学 自由英作文 添削のお願い

2011年度 埼玉大学 自由英作文                                                                                                      条件・ 成功は勤勉な努力からなし得ることであり、運は関係がない。というテーマの中で、賛成か反対かを述べ具体的な理由を挙げIながら説明しなさい。                                                                                         I don't agree with this statement . I think what is important in success is hard work and luck. Not                                                               to mention , it is eccential point to work hard if there is something you want to achieve , but I                                                             think luck is more important. This is because even if you make every effort to attempt something                                                             you want to do , it is not always successful due to something unpredicable and so on. I have an                                                             experence. I tried to enter a high school when I was junior high school student. I made every effort                                                              to pass the entrance examination , however I couldn't succeed in that. At that time I really und                                                              erstood the meaning of this word "luck is needed". Thus I think what is important in success is                                                              hard work and "luck". (130字)                                                                                                                                                                        添削をお願いできる方がいなくて困ってます。どなたかお願いできますでしょうか。文法を中心に添削して下さるとありがたいです。厳しい意見をお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

微妙なところまで解説できるスキルはありませんが…… >I think what is important in success is hard work and luck. in successのinはforのほうが合っている気がします。また、運「も」大事というのが主張されている内容なので、not only - but alsoを使ってそれを強調したほうが主張したいことがすっきり分かると思います。また強調のためにgoodをつけても良いかも。 I think what is important for success is not only hard work but also good luck. >Not to mention, it is eccential point to work hard if there is something you want to achieve , but I think luck is more important.  mentionは他動詞なので目的語を必要とします。つまり「○○は言うに及ばず」という形で必ず○○をmentionの後に書く必要があります。日本語の「言うまでもなく」に直接対応する形で何かをおきたいなら、needless to sayが良いでしょう。  essentialのつづりを間違えていますよ。また、it is essential point toという表現を他で見たことはありますか? 耳慣れない印象です。「ハードワークも必要だけど」程度の事が言いたいのであれば、hard works is also requiredくらいでどうでしょうか。  「何か成し遂げたいことがあるなら」を英訳する際にthere is構文を使っていますが、日本語で「~がある」みたいな表現を英訳するときは、本当に、何処かの場所に何かのものがあるという情景を描写するとき以外は、youを主語にして訳すほうが自然になります。ですのでif you want--と訳すほうが良いでしょう。 Needless to say, hard work is also required if you want to achieve something, but I think good luck is more important. >This is because even if you make every effort to attempt something you want to do, it is not always successful due to something unpredicable and so on.  日本語の語順に引きずられてbecause even ifと接続詞がいきなり二重になっていて、とても分かりにくいです。even ifは後に置きましょう。直してみると、 >This is because it is not always successful due to something unpredicable and so on, even if you make every effort to attempt something you want to do.  this is because it is--とこれまた分かりにくい構文です。しかもit is構文のitに対応するものが書かれていません。何がsuccessfulなのでしょう? いつも(あなたが)成功するとは限らない、ということが言いたいわけですから、because you cannot succeed alwaysとかになりますかね。  unpredicableはunpredictableの間違いですね。  due to something unpredicable and so onを訳すと「予測不可能な何かなど」と、非常に抽象的です。頑張ってひねり出したことは想像がつきますが、もうちょっと表現を変えたほうがいいと思います。例えばunpredictable happeningsで良いんじゃないでしょうか。 even if以下は「努力しても」ということがかなり回りくどく書かれているので、even if you make effort to successでどうでしょう。 ここまでで、 This is because you cannot succeed always due to unpredictable happenings, even if you make effort to success. がとりあえずの答えとして出てきましたが、ちょっとsuccessの出現頻度が高くてこなれないので、 This is because you sometimes fail to achieve something due to unpredictable happenings, even if you make effort to success. くらいでしょうか。even if 以下は in spite of your effortくらいに短くしても良いかも。 >I have an experence. I tried to enter a high school when I was junior high school student. I made every effort to pass the entrance examination , however I couldn't succeed in that. At that time I really understood the meaning of this word "luck is needed".  まず内容に、「受験に失敗した理由が運によるもの」という事があんまり示されていませんね。交通事故で遅刻したとか、ヤマが大外れしたとかそういう事情があれば明確になるのですが。  experienceのつづりが間違っていますよ  ここで語ることは、さっきの話を裏付ける実体験なので、I have an experience supporting my idea.とはじめたほうが分かりやすいでしょう。ここでは、「ヤマが外れた」という不運があったという例文を書いてみたいと思います。 When I was an junior high school student, I studied hard for the entrance exam of an high school, but the exam was unexpectedly different from what I studied. My brain stopped to work, and I failed to enter the high school. At that time, I really understood the meaning of the word "good luck is needed". こんなところでどうでしょうか。 最後の結論は大体いいと思います。コンマを補うと、 Thus, I think what is important for success is hard work and "good luck". といった感じですか。 大体言いたいことは伝わる文章でしたが、もっと短く表現できるところは多いと感じました。慣れの問題だと思うので、もっといっぱい練習して、センスを磨きましょう。 また、単語のスペルミスに関してだけはもっと注意しましょう。

irisbudda
質問者

お礼

丁寧な回答ありがとうございます。実は自分は浪人生でして、添削をお願いできる方がいなくて・・・。数々のご指摘ありがとうございます。確かに具体例が不足していたり、読みにくい部分が多々ありました笑。残り一か月どれだけ伸びるかはわかりませんが頑張ってみようと思います。もしよろしければ今後ともご指導宜しくお願い致します。本当にありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 自由英作文の添削のお願い

条件・ 日本の次の首相は女性がなるべきだ。                                                                                               I do not agree with this statement that a women should be chosen as the next prime minister of Japan. I have two reasons why I think so. First, I think that women are generally inferior to men concerning physical. Needless to say, work of the prime minister is very hard, so I think that it is hard for women to work as the prime minister. Second, it is too much to say that women should work at home. These days, the birth rate is lower and lower. I think that the reason why this problem happens is that men are worried about their child because women also work outside. Overall, what is important is that women should work at home rather than work outside. (128字)

• 埼玉大学 自由英作文 添削のお願い

埼玉大学 自由英作文 2012                                                                                                         条件・ 世の中には、いろいろな先生がいます。さて、あなたの理想の先生について詳しく書きなさい。(120~150字)                                                                                                               Needless to say , teachers are required the ability of teachering , but I think that the                                                               communication skill is also important. Since a school is the place where we have to leran                                                                  Japanese or English and so on, teachers need to have a lot of knowledge about that, but I think                                                               a teacher who has the good communication skill is more interesting and friendly. I have an                                                                   experience supporting my idea. When I wes a junior high school student , I joined teniss club. One                                                               day, I had a match with a student of other school. I couldn't win the match , so I was disappointed,                                                              however , my teacher said to me "Don't give up and you can do it". This word helped me very                                                                 much. I think that it is important for teachers not only to teach their students but also to                                                                    communicate with them. (142字)                                                                                                                                                                      拙い文章ですが、文法面を中心にご指導いただけるとありがたいです。添削をお願いできる方がいなくて・・・。厳しいご指摘宜しくお願いします。

• 一橋大学 自由英作文 添削のお願い

一橋大学 自由英作文 添削のお願い 2007年度 (120~150語)                                                                                 条件・ 日本においてクリスマスを祝うべきではない。について述べなさい。                                                                             I do not agree with the statement that christmas should not be celebrated in Japan. Many people, for example, a family, a couple and so on, are looking forward to this special day every year, but I think that this day is more important for children in Japan. They are looking forward to receving a present from "Santasan" which is called in japan. ( I'm sorry it's too much for me to write his name exactly.) Needless to say, the "Santasan" is thier parents, but children don't know the fact. I have an experience that I was given a present from him. If there were no christmas, I think that children would be sad and cry. Thus, I think that this day is very important for many people, especially children, and what is important is how you consider them seriously. (139語)                                                                   文法面を中心に、ご指摘いただきたいと思います。よろしくお願いいたします。

• 一橋大学 自由英作文 添削のお願い

一橋大学 自由英作文 添削のお願い 2010年度                                                                                            条件・とても早い段階から外国語教育を始めることは良いことであるか。について述べなさい。                                                                 I agree with this statement. I have two reasons why I approve of that. First, these days, English skills are required more and more for young people to live in this global world. The chance of meeting foreigners would increace. Needless to say, the longer you study English, the more you can develop your English skill. So I think that this idea will make it possible for children to develop their English skills. Secondly,today, there are various cultures in the world and it is more important for us not to attack different cultures though you don't know what the culture is. I think that this idea will enable children to deeply understand differnt cultures. Thus, what is important is that how children learn English. (127字)                                                                                                                                                                        文法面を中心に採点して下さると本当に助かります。字数は120~150字以内が条件でした。宜しくお願い致します。

• 一橋大学 自由英作文 添削のお願い

一橋大学 自由英作文 添削のお願い 2007年度 (120語~150語)                                                                               条件・ 日本は九月から学校を始業するべきだ。について述べなさい。                                                                                I agree the statement that the school in Japan should start in September. I have two reasons why I think so. First, these days, the world is getting smaller and smaller and I think that it is important for us to look around the world. For example, America has introduced this system for a long time. Considering an increace of people who are American and want to study in Japan, we have to introduce this system quickly. Second, it gose without saying that September is in a fall in Japan and the temperature is a little colder than a spring, so we can concentrate on studying. Thus, I agree that the school year in Japan should start in September and I think what is important is how we make use of this system. (133語)                                                                                          文法面を中心に添削をお願いいたします。宜しくお願いします。

• 一橋大学 自由英作文 添削のお願い

一橋大学 自由英作文 添削のお願い (120字~150字)                                                                                       条件・十年後の自分はどうなっているかについて書きなさい。                                                                                      I will work as an English translator in ten years. I have an experience supporting my idea. When I was a junior high school student, it was not until I started to study English that I realized how interesting studying English was. I have kept learning English since then. Now, I want to enter Hitotubashi University and study English more. This is because I have dreamed of becoming a good translator. I have a reason why I want to be. these days, this world is getting smaller and it is more important for people to have English skills, so I want to help them learn English. What is important is that how I make effort to be a good English translator. (121字)                                                                              今回はぎりぎりでした。少しtranslatorという語が多い気がしますが・・・。文法面を中心に内容のチェックをお願いしたいです。宜しくお願いします。

• 一橋大学 自由英作文 添削のお願い

一橋大学 自由英作文 添削のお願い 2006年度 120~150語                                                                                  条件・もしあなたが一億円を持っているならば、何をしますか。について述べなさい。                                                                        In my case, I have two ways of using such big money. First, I always think that I want to live an ordinarily life, so if I had 100,000,000 yen, I would save it. This is because it is very hard to live in today's world, so I should face at a hard situation which is concerned with money, I think it would make it possible for me to solve that. Second, I have dreamed of becoming a great English translator since I was a junior high school student, so if i had a chance that I can develop my English skills, I would be willing to use it little by little. Thus, I think what is important is how I use such big money. (123語)                                                                                                                                   宜しくお願いします。

• 一橋大学  自由英作文 添削のお願い 

一橋大学 自由英作文 添削のお願い (120字~150字)                                                                                       条件・ 日本は民主主義国家ではない。                                                                                                   I do not agree with this statement. I think the meaning of this word "democracy" is that a people can live actively in a country. There are many reasons why I think so, but I would like to write here two reasons about it. First, the education system in Japan is so a firm that children and student can study various subjects which will be very convenient in a society. I think that this would make it possible for them to live actively in Japan. Second, people have various rights for living in Japan. Thanks to these rights, people can live in Japan safely, and actively. Thus, I do not agree that Japan is not a democratic country and what is important is how you take an action actively. (127字)                                                               今回は難しかったです。いつも制限時間として20分を設けてやっているのですが、今回はそれを超えてしまいました。また、文章もまとまりがないかなとも思います。文法面を中心に評価をお願いいたします。                                                              

• 自由英作文のお願い

自由英作文のお願い                                                                                                                条件・日本において成人は18歳からにすべきだ。                                                                                             I do not agree with this statement that the age of adulthood in Japan should be 18, as in many other countries. I have a reason why I think so. I think that it is too young for teenager to have many responsibilities as an adult and teenager should learn varyous things. Needless to say, as they grow older, they need to have more responsibilities as an adult, so i think that this would make it possible for them to concentrate on studying. It may be too much to say that the longer you learn, the more you will be a good person. Thus, what is important is that teenager should concentrate on studying and hoe we consider them seriously.

• 埼玉大学 自由英作文 添削のお願い

埼玉大学の2010年度の問題です。                                                                                                       条件・ 街中等でもし困っている外国人に出会った場合、あなたは、そのひとを助けますか、助けませんか。自分の意見を状況を踏まえつつ述べなさい。 (120~150字以内)                                                                                          I like foreign countries and want to go various countries , but my English                                                                skill is not so a good , so I'm worried about talking to foreigners in English.. Thus, foreigners also                                                               have a problem in japan., so if I find foreigners who seem to have some troubles , I'm willing to                                                                                                                              help them . This is because if someone helps me when I have a problem in foreign countries , I will                                                              be very happy . I have an experience . When I waited a train for arriving in the station , I was                                                                                                                             spokened by a foreigner who seemed to have some trouble. He asked me " Which train would go                                                                                                                             to Tokyo station?" I ansewered the question and he seemed to be happy. thus , I think that                                                               helping each other is very important thing and I con tinue to do that when I come across such                    foreignes.  今年センター試験を受けた者です。添削をお願いできる状況にないのですが、どなたか何かお気づきな点だけでも良いので評価をお願いします。また、初投稿なので見苦しいかとも思いますが何とそお願いします。(127字)