Hair systems pricing and services explained

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Discover the pricing and services of hair systems at New Roots Online. Find out what is included in the $800 starting price and the different payment plan options available. Learn about the follow-up visit and its significance.
  • Get detailed information about the Emerald, Bronze, Silver, and Gold packages offered by New Roots Online for their hair systems. Each package includes a specific number of systems per year, services, and discounts on products.
  • Visit the New Roots Online FAQ page to find answers to questions like 'How much will this cost me?' Explore the FAQ section for more information about their pricing and services.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英訳をお願いいたします。

Hair systems start at $800, which includes the hair, cut-in and your follow-up visit. We also have several payment plan options if you wish that include all necessary services: ■Emerald Package: $245/month 3 systems per year, 8 services, 10% off products. ■Bronze Package: $295/month 4 systems per year, 12 services, 10% off products. ■Silver Package: $340/month 5 systems per year, 14 services, 15% off products. ■Gold Package: $390/month 6 systems per year, 16 services, 15% off products. ある製品の説明で、このようにありました。 your follow-up visitとは、どう言う意味でしょうか? また、if you wish that include ~とありますが、 that は、前の単語を指し、名詞の役割でしょうか?? また、 6 systems per year, 16 services の意味がわかるでしょうか?? ほかの文がないと、無理ですよね。。。。 一応、このサイトは、 http://www.newrootsonline.com.php5-1.dfw1-2.websitetestlink.com/faq/ で、How much will this cost me? の部分にあるのですが、わかるでしょうか?? 本当に、何度も質問をして、皆様の貴重な時間を割いてしまい 本当申し訳ありません。

noname#185025
noname#185025
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • ddeana
  • ベストアンサー率74% (2976/4019)
回答No.1

英訳となっていますが、和訳でよろしいのですよね? >your follow-up visitとはどういう意味でしょうか? 美容院ですから、「再来店」それも一度きりではなく、数回にわたっての再来店という意味になります。 >if you wish that include ~とありますが、that は、前の単語を指し、名詞の役割でしょうか?? if you wish that include all necessary services (もし必要なサービスが全部含まれたものをお望みならば)という意味ですから、このthatはpayment plan を指しているのではと思います。includeのあとにsを忘れたのではないでしょうか。 >6 systems per year, 16 services 1年につき6システム、合計16サービスとの意味です。最初に1回のhair systemは800ドルからとありますから、それの6回分ということになります。

noname#185025
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。 とてもわかりやすかったです。

その他の回答 (1)

• ddeana
  • ベストアンサー率74% (2976/4019)
回答No.2

ddeanaです。他の御質問も見たところ、美容院ではなく、植毛とか鬘などのサロンのお話なのですね。でも前にお答えした内容それ自体は植毛サロンであっても当てはまるかと思います。

noname#185025
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• 英訳これであってますか?

友達がサプライズで両親を驚かせる計画をたてていたのですが、それがうまくいったか聞きたいとき… Did your plan that you surprise your parents come off well? であっていますか?

• 英訳してみました

英訳してみたのですがどうでしょうか? ※友達と、ある食べ物について話している時に出てきた文です。実際に言った文は以下の通りなのですが、どの構文を使ったいいか分からなかったので、知っている構文を使って何とか訳してみました・・ ●口をめちゃくちゃ開けないと噛み切れない程大きいんだよね。 They're so big that you should open your mouth wide enough so that you can bite them off.

• 子供との会話を英訳して下さい・2

先日も質問させていただきました。またよろしくお願いいたします。 (1)こういうところに来るのは(子供にとって)初めてだね。 This is your first time to come ・・(続かなかった~) (2)ここに来るのははじめてだね。 This is your first time to come (visit) here. (3)初めてみたね。 This is your first time to see,right? (4)こういうの見たことね(覚えてるかな?) Do you remember that you have seen like this before? <こういう所>と<ここ>、<こういう物>と<これ>の違いがなんか上手く訳せません。 わかりにくい文で申し訳ないのですが、お時間があれば1つでも構いませんので教えてください。よろしくお願いいたします。

• グーグルが翻訳してくれません。

グーグルが翻訳してくれません。 Happy Birthday and many happy days in a new year of yours! で切れてしまいます。Happy Birthday and many happy days in a new year of yours! May all your dreams come true! Even though we are miles away, it is good to know that you are always there! I wish you a long and amazing life. I wish you great health and excellent results in all your dealings. Most importantly, I wish you happiness without measure every minute in your life. Be loved, be happy, enjoy every day! Let all your fond dreams, hopes and expectations come true in your new year. You’re a miracle and a charm! (kiss) 何て書いてありますか?。

• income / salary

income と salary の違いがピンと来ません。 income --money that someone gets from working or from investing money salary --a particular amount of money that you earn each month or year from your job

• 和訳と英訳したいのですが

お世話になります。 以下の英文を訳したいのですが、英語に自信がないので和訳していただけないでしょうか。また、「画像添付メールを送りたいのですが、どのメールアドレスに送信したらよいでしょうか?」という日本語をどう英語に訳せばよいかも教えてもらえないでしょうか。 よろしくお願いします。 We would be delighted to assist you, but we are unable to establish the nature of your query. May we request that you please send us more information relating to your concerns so that we can assist you in resolving any issues that you may be experiencing? For faster query resolution, be sure to include your account number and the promotion reference number (where applicable) in the subject line of your emails to us. Your cooperation in helping us assist you is greatly appreciated.

• 英訳お願いします。

翻訳をしています。 どうしても出来ません。どなたか助けて下さい。 The bill expressly says if you get sick somewhere in that five year period, you have to go through that session again - all to do what is in society's best interest, or your family's best interest, and cut your life short." (13) Even former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin, in reference to this provision, said that Obama's plan is "downright evil." Palin also referred to a "death panel" that would deny care to certain Americans.

• "I wish for you"の歌詞を英訳したい

すみません、外国の友人にExileのI wish for youの歌詞を一部英訳したいのですが、 アドバイスを頂けないでしょうか? いつでも君の為に I wish 幸せを願う事こそが愛 夢を見れば恋をすれば 誰にでも悩める日が来るから I wish, I wish, I wish for you I wish, I wish, I wish for you I wish, I wish, I wish for you always baby I always think "I wish" for you. To hope your happiness is love. If someone has a dream, if someone falls in love The day will come when no matter who will think about those deeply と単純にしました。 しかし、ニュアンスが違う気がします。 例えば、「幸せを願う事こそが愛」の部分は、「まさにそれが愛!」のようにしたいのですが、 thatなどを使えば表現できるのかなとも思いましたが、分かりませんでした。 また、自分は「悩める日」を「恋に悩む日」と考えたのですが、「恋に悩む」という表現が分かりませんでした。 lovesick等は思いついたのですが、lovesickに限定してもいいものかが分かりませんでした。 申し訳ございませんが、アドバイス頂けないでしょうか?

• 返済に関する英文レターの添削をお願いします。

返済に関する英文レターの添削をお願いします。 --------------------------------------------------------------------------- 前回私たちがあなたのオフィスを訪問した時あなたは1月に10,000ドル返済すると言いました。 あなたは2月にオフィスを移転させて忙しいでしょうから今月返済を受けにオフィスを訪問してもよいでしょうか? When we visited your office last time , you told me that you would repay $10,000 on January. Because you will relocate your office on February and will be very busy , can we visit your office and recieve repayment this month ?

• 英訳おねがいします。

英訳おねがいします。 大好きだった人からメールが来ました。 彼は少し日本語を話せますが英語も母国語でないためちょっとわかりにくいのです。 彼はもうすこしで故郷に帰国する予定です。 よろしくお願いします。 I can understand how you feel and I don't speak Japanese very well. I tell you honest feelings. Until now,,I couldn't tell you. I was afraid of believing your feelings. I wanted to respect you feelings. but I was avoiding your feelings. I tried to run away from your feelings. Because, I was afraid of loving you more and I was afraid for my feelings. I’m so sorry that my behavior made you hurt. I feel awful. You are a wonderful girl great in inside and out. I thank you for everything you have done for me. I wish you all the best.