• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:TOIECの英文の和訳とアドバイスお願い致します)

TOIEC英文の和訳とアドバイス

このQ&Aのポイント
  • TOIECの英文について、いくつかの文を和訳しました。また、文法上の問題に関しても確認しています。以下は要約文です。
  • ・Her finishing our design plans (depend)on her other projects.の文法的な問題について確認しました。
  • ・The owners by signing the agreement, (are committing)to the neighborhood renovation project.の文法的な問題について確認しました。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sporespore
  • ベストアンサー率30% (430/1408)
回答No.1

()の中にはほかの単語も入る可能性があります。TOEICは通常選択するので実際にはこれらはあなたが選んだものと思います。 例えば最初の単語はdepandsとsが付くと思いますが、TOEICの選択にそれがなかったということでしょうか。 5でも、believesやthinksでもいいのにfeelsが入っている理由が判りません。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳の程よろしくお願い致します

(4)What is the going rate for new property in this area? (A)The prices very greatly. (B)It's approximately $3.50 per square foot. (C)The vacancy level is very high. (5)What equipment does she need for her work? (A)She made a lot of money last year. (B)It varies from project to project. (C)A drafting table and some good pencils. 答えの方は良いので和訳だけできる限りで構わないのでよろしくお願い致します。

• 英文和訳

The best way to enjoy wild flowers is to observe them and study them right where they are growing.  の英文の和訳なのですが、where以下がよくわかりません。 野生の花を楽しむ一番の方法は、野生の花を観察し、研究することである。 where they are growing. は、「野生の花が育っている場所」だと思うのですが。   詳しく教えていただけると有難いです。

• 英文の和訳をお願い致します。

The company's production rate is expected to improve. His budget always tends to be inflated. The Stock Market falls when the unemployment rate rises. I've been working non-stop on this project all day without even talking lunch ;I need a break. A government laid off 20,000 state telecommunications workers when the system was privatized. We always put the clinant first. We regret to inform you that we will be forced to cancel your credit card. What must employees do before the training session? A few employees were mede redundant. Rumors that the company will merge with TyLo are unfounded. The president reconsidered the project when he saw the initial plans. Area commerical property should increase in price. The labor union wants better medical benefits and higher salaries. We apologize for any inconveniene. こちらの英文の和訳をお願い致します。間違っている部分、分からない部分は補足します。自分でも解いているのですが(100問)分からない箇所を抜粋しました。本当に申し訳ありません。

• 英文和訳

英語が苦手なもので次の英文を和訳してほしいのです。 what shoud we do about her? Take it easy on her Naomi,she is smart but also young. I don't trust her,she hides something. You are over reacting.

• TOIECのコツ、説明の和訳のほどお願いします

In the TOEIC test ,you may see answer choices which contain a gerund or an infinitive.Ask yourself which is required.Some verds are followed by a gerund,while others are followd by an infinitive.You others may be followd by either. She couldn't imagine ( )far from her job. (A) to live (B) living (C) live (D) lived (B) is the corrct answer. The verb imagine is followd by a gerund. Remember :some verbs can be followd by either a gerund or an infinitive. He remembered asking the building manager about the availability. He remembered to ask the building manager about the availability. In the examples above, both sentences are correct. However ,they have different meanings, depending on the form. TOEICパート6のコツなのですが正直把握できなくて・・・出来るだけで構わないので詳しい和訳のほどよろしくお願いいたします。

• 英文の和訳をお願いします

'Sometimes things are just what they seem to be and that's all there is to it' 上記の英文はCharles Bukowskiという方の名言の一つだそうです。 これの和訳をお願いいたします。

• 英文和訳!教えて下さい( ; ; )

If a cat enters a room where several people are talking,it is very likely to make for the one person there who has an abnormal fear of felines. To that individual's horrified disbelief,the animal then proceeds to rub around his or her legs and may even jump up on the person's lap. Why is the cat so perverse? 自分では手に終えません。 和訳お願いします(>_<)

• 英文の和訳をお願いします。

和訳をお願いします。(翻訳サイトで訳したものをそのまま転載するのはおやめください。) 1 The sun is too bright for the astronauts to look at. 2 The astronauts can see many man-made satellites as well as the earth. 3 The moon doesn`t reflect light but it makes its own light. 4 Objects such as stars are very far away from the astronauts.

• 英文和訳お願いします

英文和訳お願いします 自分で調べてみたのですが英文の和訳が分からなくて困っています。 But then she thought a little more, and said to herself: "Poor thing! she's very old, and her clothes are so shabby. It was my own fault. I put tempta-tion in her way. It would be too cruel to call the police and have her arrested. But I can't do my week's shopping if I have no money. お願いします。

• これを和訳してください!!!

これを和訳してください!!! The church is some way from the road. The children are not to take part in the game. The traffic has been light. あと、2番目の文に関する質問です・・・ be プラス to の形にはどんな意味があるのか全て挙げてほしいです あと、、その意味の見分け方もあれば教えてください