• ベストアンサー

日本語に訳してもらえますか?

日本語に訳してもらえますか? 海外の友達が日本に来るのですが、 先日mailで下記文章をもらいました。 日本語に訳してもらえますか? どうか、お願い致します。 Hahaha...it's the restaurant at Tokyo Skytree. Could I trouble you to make a reservation for 3 people? I think it's easier if its arranged by a Japanese ne

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • eisiam
  • ベストアンサー率54% (12/22)
回答No.2

「ははは、それが東京スカイツリーのレストランだよ。  3名で予約してもらえるかな。日本の人にしてもらったほうがスムーズだと思うし。」 最後の ne は日本人がよく語尾に使う「~ね」を冗談っぽく言ったのでしょう。よく外国の方がします。 文章の使い方から、英語のネイティブではない方のように感じますが、意味はこんな感じです。  

その他の回答 (1)

• marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

ハハハ、東京スカイツリーのレストランだね。三名で予約して頂けると有り難いんだ。 日本人の方が何かと都合が良いと思うんだよね。

関連するQ&A

• 日本語に直してください><

日本語に直してください>< "I guess it's possible. I distrust "scientific figures" after the whole "global warming" lie. However, the only ulterior motive I see for this one is the removal of? all the criticism received for killing dolphins. What could be the grander scheme?" お願いします

• 至急!!英文をわかりやすい日本語にしてください。

I want to know why it's so hard when you are not Japanese to be accepted like a human before gaijin ? And I want to know what are you doing when you go out with your friends. If it's like in manga or its completely different. And what about relationship between boys and girls ? I think it's enough for this e-mail . see you later

• 日本語訳を教えて下さい

日本語訳を教えて下さい When I decided to send my son to a regular Japanese elementary school, my friends and family in America asked if I was worried about stereotype that bullying is worse in Japan. I bullying, I told them it's a told them my son would be fine. And at first, he was happy and learning well. なんとなくはわかるんですがはっきりとは理解できず、どなたか教えて頂けないでしょうか。

• 日本語文法 ~のですが について

日本語文法について ~のですが について教えてください。 いま私は日本で日本語を勉強しています。誰か英語で答えをくれる人がいたらお願いします。 I am now learning Japanese here in Japan so that i wish if someone could explain me in ENGLISH for the folliwing inquiries. thank you. (1)最近、日本語についていろいろ質問があるのですがお会いできますか? (2)いくつか教えて頂きたいことがあるのですが~ なぜ"~の" になるのですか?  I don't uderstand why the の preceeding the です。 I just want to figure out why it's interesting. Is it basically for WANT or HAVE situations ONLY or can it be used like in any situation? 英語で説明がほしいです。日本語はちょっとわかりません。 よろしくお願いします。

• 日本語に訳して下さい

日本語に訳して下さい。 So, I'm doing a project for my Japanese class. I have to interview a Japanese person, ask him a few questions, write down what he says, and then write a short report. There are two answers he gave that I could not understand. Could you help me type out what he answered? 以上です。宜しくお願いします!

• 日本語に翻訳してください。

外国人とメールのやり取りをしていて何で日本人はそんなに可愛いの?と言われ皆んな日本人男性の好みの顔になろうと努力しているからかな、と答えたら下記のメールが返ってきたのですが所々しか意味が分かりません…。翻訳お願いします。 I understand that, but I mean not just their (your) 'physical' appearance, but the their mannerism (Behavior) also. When I said "cute" I meant the mannerism of Japanese women as much as appearance.. Example. Many English/European women try to copy/emulate Japanese women behavior and appearance, but of course it's not the same it's only an 'act' (fake) It interests me because it seems native Japanese women don't realize the effect they have on Europeans "foreigners" or "外人" Well, from what I've heard anyway.. (I hate those words 😞). I mean.. One example is the Japanese speech pattern is the the most beautiful sounding to a non Japanese speaker. It's a shame because, I've heard Japanese think westerners 'look down' at Asian/Japanese women. And that's some what true, but there are also westerners that completely admire you Japanese.. Respectful of course. I have no idea what my point is here, so I completely understand if you ignore my still message. それと、外人と言う言葉は差別的だと聞いたことがあるのですがforeignerも差別に入るのでしょうか?

• 日本語文法について

日本語を勉強している外国人です。英語で答えを出来る人がいたらお願いします。日本語の言語学の先生とか専攻の人がいますか? *今日授業中に突然、気分が悪くなったけれど 食べたらまた大丈夫です。  While I was in a class today, my body felt weak in sudden.But after I ate , I feel fine again. My Japanese friend corrected お昼を食べたら気分がまた良くなりました。( or 気分が良くなりました) So, why can't I use " また大丈夫”? Grammatically, there should be nothing wrong with it from my understanding and I googled また大丈夫 and saw it used in many journals by native japanese people. Really all it means is "once again fine", it's just an adverb modifying the "daijoubu". I just honestly don't understand what is grammatically incorrect, aside from maybe it just sounds awkward to you because you wouldn't use it. *日本語の訳 「また大丈夫」という言葉は文法的にOKですか?わたしの日本人の友達はNGといいました。でも多くの日本人が使っているのをみました。 なぜ また大丈夫( I feel fine again)はダメですか? この文法について教えてください。 英語で答えがほしいです。ごめんなさい、日本語、下手です。よろしくお願いします。

• 日本語→英語

日本語と同じ位、英語が話せ、バイリンガルが出来る様に、なりたい。 I want to become it English talk almost as same as Japanese, and to have a bilingual. 添削をお願いします。

• 日本語学習中の外国人宛の手紙の添削をお願い致します

こんにちは。お世話になります。手紙の添削をお願い致します。内容は、日本語を習いたい(英語が多少できる)外国の方に宛てた日本語と英語の手紙です。どうぞ宜しくお願い致します。 ●さん Hi ●、Thank you for your message. ハ~イ、●さん、メッセージありがとうございます。 I'm glad that you said, ”Your English is very good!” あなたが「英語が上手です!」と言ってくれたので、私は嬉しいです。 >The Japanese language is fun to study. >日本語が楽しい勉強中です。 (えとね。。。文は正しいですか? ^^;) =「日本語を楽しく勉強中です。」is better. =「日本語を楽しく勉強中です。」の方がいいですね。 We write ”Well/Let me see” is え~と、え~とね、え~っと、え~っとね. 「えとね。。。」は、え~と、え~とね、え~っと、え~っとね、と書きます。 However, I think we mainly use these words for speaking. でも主に、これらの言葉はスピーキングで使うと思います。 I have a question. 質問があります。 How do you usually study Japanese? あなたは、どのように日本語の勉強をしていますか? If you write your sentences in English and Japanese, I will be able to correct your Japanese. もし文章を英語と日本語で書いてくれたら、あなたの日本語を訂正できますよ。 I think reading English and Japanese sentences is easier for me to understand what you want to say. 私にとって、英語と日本語の同じ意味の文章を読む事は、あなたがどう伝えたいかを理解しやすいと思います。 Bye for now. それでは。(^^ゞ

• 英語を日本語に訳してください

下記の英語を日本語に訳してください。よろしくお願いします。 I sent the application today. The apartment will be available May20. I wish i could arrive a day early to rest but i will have no place...