日本語に訳して下さい

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 日本語に訳して下さい。
  • So, I'm doing a project for my Japanese class. I have to interview a Japanese person, ask him a few questions, write down what he says, and then write a short report. There are two answers he gave that I could not understand. Could you help me type out what he answered?
  • 以上です。宜しくお願いします!
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

日本語に訳して下さい

日本語に訳して下さい。 So, I'm doing a project for my Japanese class. I have to interview a Japanese person, ask him a few questions, write down what he says, and then write a short report. There are two answers he gave that I could not understand. Could you help me type out what he answered? 以上です。宜しくお願いします!

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

だから私は日本語教室のプロジェクトをしています。 私は日本人と面接して、いくつかの質問をし、彼の言うことを書き留めてから、短い報告を書かなければなりません。 彼が私が理解できなかった2つの答えがあります。 彼が答えたものをタイプするのを助けてくれますか?

a-to-z-
質問者

お礼

ありましたございました!

関連するQ&A

• whatの名詞節を目的語にしている?

I cannot understand what he says. このwhat he saysは名詞節ですよね? 他動詞understandの目的節になっているんですか?

• 進行形

私は彼が何を言っているのか分からない。 という日本語を英語にするにはどちらが正しいですか I do not understand what he says. 「~ている」にちょっと引っかかりますが、こっちのほうがいいですよね。 I do not understand what he is saying. 「~ている」には答えていますが、これ、進行形にする動詞なのですか。

• toeicのpart 4の問題です。

toeicのpart 4の問題です。 What does the man imply when he says,”I just got in”? A.He will stay in the office for a while B.He is not the appropriate person to ask C.He has not had time to attend to an issue(正解) D.He has recently finished a project 私選んだのはBです。なぜBは正しくない?

• 質問

海外に住んでる方もしくは海外の方とよく接する方に質問なのですが相手が言った意味がわからない時はありますか?? 私はあります。°・(>_<)・°。 後相手が言った事わからない時ありますか?英語do you have a time when you dont understand what the person you talk to says? これであってますでしょうか?? 後なぜ私がどこにいるか聞いたの? why did you ask me where i was? ここも時制の一致を無視してi amにしたらだめですか ? 何個もすいませんが教えて下さい

• 英文を日本語に訳してください。よろしくお願いします

(1)An English passenger kindly drew me into conservation. He was older than I. He asked me what I ate, what I was, where I was going, why I was shy, and so on. He also advised me to dine with him. (2)I think part of the uproar over cloning is that many people simply don`t understand what it is. They seem to have it confused with genetic alteration, another technology that`s creating a stir.

• [緊急]日本語訳お願いします!

Does it mean that you're not shy? :) I really like buddhism! I think this is the religion I like the most, it's the most believable, thoughtful, and I agree with what that religion say. :) Our teacher said that Japanese celebrate Xmas in a different way to European People, I don't really know whether it's true or not...! This is a good thing to be interested in the world, and France is a nice place, you'll see, you might like it ! :D This morning, i had a japanese conversation lesson with a real japanese person, and she spoke to me all in Japanese and I didn't understand anything, except few easy things... and I realized that I was very bad for speaking and understanding Japanese! We only had a year of japanese lessons, so we're not very ready to speak japanese fluently, so I'm sorry, I'll do my best but my japanese level isn't great...! ^^ I'm very excited to come in 10 days now ! :DDD It's a huge adventure for me!!! I'll try to check my email every day for you to have a answer quickly ! :p See you soon !!! 急いでいます! 早めに返事いただけると助かります(;~;)

• 上手な日本語訳にしてください。

上手な日本語訳にしてください。 ‘’ I couldn’t believe it, ‘’ Sato says. ‘’ The excitement came later, gradually.’’ But at the same time, Sato knew what awaited him after the initial euphoria had subsided. It began immediately, as the seven other players in his group-mostly business associates-gave him \5000 each as a congratulatory gift. To thank them, Sato was supposed to organize a special dinner for them all. Next, he had to give serious thought to what gifts he would present-and to whom-to commemorate his in one.

• 関係代名詞

英文で A person's duty depended on which caste he or she belonged to. という英文が出てきたのですが、 A person's duty が主語で depended onが動詞で which caste he or she belonged to. が目的語だと思うのですが、 目的語の部分の訳は、 彼、彼女が所属しているカースト制 でいいのでしょうか?このwhichは、 I gave him what money I had. のように what =moneyと考えて訳すのでしょうか? どうかよろしくお願いします。

• 日本語に訳してください(>_<)

Fred thought he was a very clever man,and he was particularly proud of his skill in mathematics,but as often happens with people who have perhaps too high an opinion of themselves,he was impatient,and seldom listened to what others were saying. He was particularly bad at listening to his wife Helen,and she often complained bitterly about this. Then one day she had an idea. When he came home from work,she said,"Fred,I've got an amusing puzzle for ynu." "OH,yes,"he answered. "But I suppose you won't listen to what I'm saying,"Helen said,turning away and beginning to prepare dinner. "Of course,I'll listen!"Fred answered angrily."I always listen to what you have to say." "All right,then,"Helen went on. "This is a mathematics puzzle." Fred smailed and said,"You can't find a mathematics puzzle that I can't solve." "Well,"Helen began,"imagine that you're the driver of a bus. There are 42 passengers in it,and at the first bus stop five get off,and eight get on. At the next bus stop nobody gets off,but three more get on. Now the question is 'What's the name of the bus driver?'" Up to this time Fred had been thinking the puzzle was too easy. But now he became angry. "How should I know what the driver's name war?" "There you are!"Helen answered. "You never lirten to what I say! I told you at the beginning of the puzzle the driver of the bus was you." particularly「特に」 bitterly「きつく」 turn away「背を向ける」 There you are!「ほらごらん!」 で訳してください!お願いします!

• 日本語に翻訳してください。

外国人とメールのやり取りをしていて何で日本人はそんなに可愛いの?と言われ皆んな日本人男性の好みの顔になろうと努力しているからかな、と答えたら下記のメールが返ってきたのですが所々しか意味が分かりません…。翻訳お願いします。 I understand that, but I mean not just their (your) 'physical' appearance, but the their mannerism (Behavior) also. When I said "cute" I meant the mannerism of Japanese women as much as appearance.. Example. Many English/European women try to copy/emulate Japanese women behavior and appearance, but of course it's not the same it's only an 'act' (fake) It interests me because it seems native Japanese women don't realize the effect they have on Europeans "foreigners" or "外人" Well, from what I've heard anyway.. (I hate those words 😞). I mean.. One example is the Japanese speech pattern is the the most beautiful sounding to a non Japanese speaker. It's a shame because, I've heard Japanese think westerners 'look down' at Asian/Japanese women. And that's some what true, but there are also westerners that completely admire you Japanese.. Respectful of course. I have no idea what my point is here, so I completely understand if you ignore my still message. それと、外人と言う言葉は差別的だと聞いたことがあるのですがforeignerも差別に入るのでしょうか?