Whamのラストクリスマスの歌詞に隠された意味とは?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Whamの『Last Christmas』の2番の歌詞には意味深なフレーズがあります。この記事ではその意味を解説します。
  • 『Last Christmas』の2番の歌詞には恋愛の苦悩と失望が描かれています。ここではその背景と訳を考察します。
  • Whamの『Last Christmas』の歌詞には隠されたメッセージがあります。この記事ではそのメッセージを解説します。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

Whamのラストクリスマス。

Whamのラストクリスマスの2番の歌詞に以下のフレーズがありますがどういう意味なんでしょうか。 (A crowded room, friends with tired eyes I'm hiding from you and your soul of ice My God I thought you were someone to rely on Me? I guess I was a shoulder to cry on) ここまでは分りますが前後の意味を知って頂く為に書いておきます。 A face on a lover with a fire in his heart A man undercover but you tore me apart この部分をどの様に訳していいのか全然見当が付きません。宜しくお願い致します。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数17

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • HageoyaG
  • ベストアンサー率43% (171/395)
回答No.2

・・・翻訳プログラムの結果なんかは当然ご希望じゃないでしょうから 「LET'S SING Last Christmas by WHAM」 で検索をかけると、いいことがあるかもしれません。

beaurah
質問者

お礼

有難う御座いました。良く分かりました。

その他の回答 (1)

回答No.1

混み合った部屋、私があなたに見せないようにしておいている疲れていた目を持った友達および氷のあなたの魂神Iは、あなたが私に依存する誰かであると考えました?私は、彼の心の中の火を持った恋人の頼れる相談相手だったと推測します。私の心をかき乱しました。 と私は訳したのですがどうでしょうか?

関連するQ&A

• Wham!のヒット曲のLast Christmasの歌詞の一部がわかりません

Wham!のヒット曲のLast Christmasの歌詞の後半の部分にわからないところがあるのでご教示ください。 A crowded room, friends with tired eyes I'm hiding from you, And your soul of ice My God I thought you were Someone to rely on, Me? I guess I was a shoulder to cry on A face on a lover with a fire in his heart A man under cover but you tore me apart Maybe next year I'll give it to someone I'll give it to someone special! 以上の歌詞の A face on a lover with a fire in his heart A man under cover but you tore me apart がよくわかりません。 特にbutの前と後の部分のつながりがよくわかりません。 この歌詞の和訳をのせているサイトが2,3見つかりましたが、 それぞれ違う訳し方をしていました。 (1)「心に灯がともった恋人たちの顔  保守的な男だけど君は僕をずたずたに傷つけた」 (2)「心に炎を燃やした恋人の顔   ひっそり隠れた男 なのに君は僕を引き裂いた」 (3)「燃える心の恋人の顔   よく見えないけど、俺の心は引き裂かれたね」 正しい訳をご教示ください。 また、a faceは誰の顔なのでしょうか、a man は誰なのでしょうか。

• ワムの「ラストクリスマス」で。。。。

いよいよクリスマスですね。 ワムの「ラストクリスマス」がよく流れる季節。そこで、歌詞を見ていて、いまいちつかめないところがあるんです。教えてください。 Once bitten and twice shy A face on a lover with a fire in his heart A man under cover but you tore me apart Now I’ve found a real love you’ll never fool me again もし、私の解釈が正しいなら、この歌は、未練タラタラの男性の歌なのかなーと思っているのですか(でも、もう次の恋愛を頑張るぞ!という決意もみえますが  )。。。。(あっていますか??) よかったら、皆さんなりのこの歌の解釈も聞かせてください。 よろしく。

• 解読お願いします。

読解力が足らないせいか、以下のメールがよく理解できません。 Can I ask you to go out with me at least once a week? Where? I'm a girl so please let me choose, OK? But I want you to come with me. I know you will enjoy Dr. Tanaka. Don't worry we don't do anything tiring, just lie down on a couch and listen to his beautiful stories. I truely believe you can use his entertainment, because I know you. このメールの Can I ask you to go out with me at least once a week? Where? I'm a girl so please let me choose, OK? But I want you to come with me. I know you will enjoy Dr. Tanaka. Don't worry we don't do anything tiring, までの部分は以下のような意味と思います。 I'd like you to take me out to my favorite place at least once a week. We're gonna have a fun with Dr. Tanaka. ☆誘っておいて But I want you to come with me. は何か別の意味があるのでしょうか。 しかし、以下は解読できません。 just lie down on a couch and listen to his beautiful stories. I truely believe you can use his entertainment, because I know you. ☆lie down on a couchって..... どういう意味なのでしょうか。 「2人でカウチに横になって田中先生の美しいお話を聞きましょう」 でしょうか。 "enjoy Dr. Tanaka." と言うのも引っかかります。 ☆you can use his entertainment, は、どういう意味なのでしょうか。 "entertainment set"の事で、音楽や映画を観ると言う意味でしょうか? ご教示ください。

• 訳の修正

ペンパルからのメールなんですが、ちょっと意味が分りません。数人女の子が話かけてくるけど、私は話したくない。ということはなんとなく分ったのですが・・・すいませんが訳を教えて下さいおねがいしあmす。My first day out here wasn't bad at all. I saw a lot of people around here! A couple a girls tried to talk to me and I didn't want to talk them. I miss you so much, that I wanted you to be here with me! 私が戻ったら私と私の誕生日を祝えたらいいな。もしむりならいいよ。これしか分りません。I hope that when I get back, you would be able to celebrate my birthday with me! If you don't, I understand. I could write you on, and on, and on,but I am about to go to sleep.

• 翻訳お願いします。2行目のmeantが分かりません

I began to rely on drugs more and more to help me cope with the downsides of fame. Not knowing how to deal with it meant any articles making reference to my size really got to me. スターになって、マスコミにデブと言われてクスリを始めた女の子の自伝より。

• on to me

A: I'm a little upset with Ken. B: May I know why? A: He's always on to me. B: There's no reason to feel that way. I'm sure he doesn't mean to make you feel bad. のMay I know why?とon to meの訳と解釈を教えていただけないでしょう?

• 歌詞の和訳をお願いいたします。

I'll bring my love to you… I'll bring my love to you I've been stood up messed around and take for a fool but next time 'round I'm gonna change the rules and I don't care about the things that people say it's you I think about each and every day it's much too late for you to change your ways I can't keep holding on expecting you to stay when you're all alone and if you're feeling down call me I'll be around Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you Lost inside your love is where I wanna be I'm just asking you to spend some time with me time and time you say you wanna be free and you can have some fun that's okay with me you will never know just how good I feel the joy inside of me makes me feel so real when you're all alone and if you're feeling down call me I'll be around Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you I'll bring my love to you (I just wanna be with you) I'll bring my love to you (I just wanna be with you) It's much too late for you to change your way I can't keep holding on expecting you to stay when you're all alone and if you're feeling down call me I'll be around Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you

• 困っています。

すいません和訳できなくて困っています! Is the same here my love. you are a special someone to me. i think you are a very decent woman〓 so i always will be with you wherever i go. you made me proud to walk & be with you my love 分かる方いましたら宜しくお願いしますm(__)m

• 歌詞のタイトルがわかりません。

ものすごい渋い声のボーカルで、けっこうアップテンポな曲で・・・ 何回も歌詞の中で”moment here with you”って出てきます。聞こえた感じに書くと・・・ you say go love me (ここからサビ) ファラニブ moment here with you let go a for a play on too stay here tell you make me a love play but the moment here with you let me for I all thing I know ララララ clash went to go that I know エンタ be with you just stay bu the moment here with you サビはこんな感じです。 私は”moment”って言う題名だと思ってました。 よろしくお願いします。

• 翻訳お願いします

Why did you half to open a dispute on Paypal? Do you thank I will not give you your money back? You don't even give me a change to help, with the host. You are a real piece of work.