• 締切済み

論文のFigがよくわかりません、、、

小胞体に特有の酵素PDIの抗体を緑、VAMP7の抗体を赤で示していて、矢印は小胞体の位置を示しているらしいのですが、、この画像からはよくわかりません。 結論とて言いたいことは、小胞体にVAMP7が存在しているということです。 この画像からそのことが言えると言えますか?? 論文中の文ものせておきます To extend these observations, immunofluorescence localizations were performed on isolated intestinal cells (Fig. 3). To label the ER we used anti-protein disulfide isomerase (PDI) antibodies (green) and to label the location of VAMP7, we used anti-VAMP7 antibodies (red). Both the anti-VAMP7 and the anti-PDI antibodies stained linear structures typical of the ER (arrows, Fig. 3). When merged, these structures became yellow suggesting the colocalization of VAMP7 with PDI. In the presence of pre-immune IgG, only a black background with no fluorescence was found (data not shown).  Deconvoluted microscopy of isolated rat intestinal cells showing colocalization of VAMP7 with the ER marker, PDI. Optical horizontal sections stained with anti-VAMP7 antibodies (Texas Red), anti-PDI antibody (FITC green) and the merged image. Arrows indicate structures resembling ER. Bars, 5 μm.

この投稿のマルチメディアは削除されているためご覧いただけません。

みんなの回答

• ga111
  • ベストアンサー率26% (247/916)
回答No.2

補足の質問は、厳密には私は分かりません。まず、細胞質全体を染めるようなコントロール染色がないので、判断できない。細胞によっては、小胞体が多いのもあるでしょうが、私はその辺の詳細を知りません。その辺の情報をよく収集して、おかしいということなら、その論文に問題があることになるでしょう。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
  • ga111
  • ベストアンサー率26% (247/916)
回答No.1

わずかな1部がcolocalizeしているとはいえるかもしれませんが、同時に、ほとんどはcolocalizeしていない感じですね。よくある叙述とデータの矛盾(もしくは不正確な叙述。もしそう書いてあるなら)です。クリティカルに読み、自分が正しいと思うなら自分の意見を優先させ、客観的な目を持ちましょう。

yuuzu23
質問者

補足

小胞体内腔に存在するPDIが細胞内全体に緑色で示されている理由ってわかりますか??小胞体ってそんなに多く存在しているのでしょうか

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 論文の和訳をお願いします!

まず、本文です! 1)With respect to mammalian systems, only two SNARE complexes have been described for ER-derived vesicles that fuse with the cis Golgi. 2)In one, Sec22b was the v-SNARE and syntaxin5, membrin and rBet1 were the t-SNAREs in NRK cells. 3)In the other, also using NRK cells, Ykt6 was the v-SNARE with syntaxin5, GOS28, and rBet1 as the t-SNAREs. 4)Both Ykt6 and Sec22b have been shown to have similar N-termini. 5)Because of their N-terminal extensions to the coiled-coil domains of the synaptobrevin-like SNARE motif of most v-SNAREs, these SNAREs have been called longins. 6)VAMP7, an additional member of the longin family (TI-VAMP, SYBL1), has not been described as an ER-related SNARE, but has been shown to be predominately associated with endosomes in mammals. 7)VAMP7 and Sec22b have both been shown to have a widespread tissue distribution whereas Ykt6 is predominantly found in brain in a lysosome-related compartment . 僕が今読んでいる論文はVessicle-associated membrane protein7(VAMP7) is expressed in intestinal ERという論文の一部です 1文目ですが、ERは小胞体のことで、小胞体由来の小胞がシスゴルジ体に輸送されると書かれていると思います。 2文目のNRKは通常ラット腎臓のことだと思います。 特に5文目からわかりません・・synaptobrevin-like SNARE motifや、longinsなど・・。

• 科学論文翻訳の添削のお願い その7

QNo.8084236の続きです.おもしろそう(生きたまま電子顕微鏡で動物を観察する技術)なので読み始めましたが,特に,(4)がしっくりしません.(8)は文章が長く,まったく自信なしです.どなたか添削をお願いします. 因みにA thin polymer membrane, nano-suit, enhancing survival across the continuum between air and high vacuum という論文です.   (1)Untreated and treated specimens showed decreases in weight of 70.3 ± 4.6% and 11.3 ± 2.7%, respectively, after 30 min in vacuo (n = 25). (1)未処理および処理試料は,真空中に30分の後,それぞれ70.3±4.6%および11.3±2.7%の体重減少を示した(n=25). (2)These results strongly suggest that the artificial ECS played a significant role as an extra barrier ameliorating the effects of high vacuum. (2)これらの結果は,人口ECS(細胞外物質)が,特別なバリア改善のための高真空の効果として重大な意役目を果たしたことを強く示唆する. (3)In addition, we found that the fine structure of the surviving larvae was completely different from that of untreated specimens and traditionally prepared specimens (Fig. S4). (3)更に(加えて),我々は,生き残った幼虫の微細構造が,未処理試料と伝統的に準備された試料が完全に異なることを見いだした. (4)In the present study, each segment of the living animal seemed perfectly preserved and complete (Fig. 2 L and M), with ample body fluid (haemolymph) apparently retained inside. (4)本研究において,生きている動物のそれぞれの部分は,完全に温存され,たように思われた.そして(生きている動物の各部は),豊富な体液体(血液リンパ)で,見たところ内部が保持された(図2LおよびM)    (5)Following traditional preparation, shrinkage of the body was inevitable (Fig. S4A) and distinct furrows and alternating ridges (Fig. S4B, arrows) were identical to those of untreated specimens (Fig. 2I, arrows). (5)従来の前処理後に(に続いて),体の収縮は予測できた(図S4A).そして,注目すべきしわおよび交互に並んでいる突起部(図S4B 矢印)は,それらの未処理の試料と同一であった.  (6)There were many wrinkles in the furrows in the two control treatments (Fig. 2I and Fig. S4B, arrowheads), but such wrinkles were completely absent in the treated specimen (Fig. 2N, Fig. S4D, and Movie S4). (6)2つの比較処理の深いしわの中には多くのしわがある(図2Iおよび図S4B 矢印),しかし,このような深いしわは,処理試料では完全になくなって(欠けて)いた(図2N 図S4Dおよび映像S4).  (7)TEM images clearly showed that the surface of the treated specimen was covered with a nano-suit of ∼50- to 100- nm thickness (Fig. 2O). (7)TEM画像は,処理された試料が50~100nmの厚みのナノスーツで覆われていることを明確に示した(図2 O). (8)Although high-magnification imaging (∼×200,000) of treated specimens was possible only when the living animals remained motionless during scanning, the neatly ordered structures covered by the nano-suit suggest that the natural surface structure of the animal is conserved and strongly supports our notion that the nano-suit can preserve the “real-life appearance” down to microscopic details (Fig. S5). (8) 処理された試料の高拡大図(20,000倍)は,唯一,生き残っているの可能性があったとはいえ,生きている動物は,走査中じっとしていたときだけ, きちんと 順序だてられた 構造は,「ナノスーツは動物の自然な表面構造が保存された.また,“実在の外観”が 微細な全体を構成する個々の要素の一つ一つ(図S5)に至までナノスーツが 守ることができる という我々の考え(イメージ)を強く支持することを示唆した.」 覆われたことにより,可能になった.  (9)Finally, we examined whether the component of the nano-suit can be fabricated as a biocompatible membrane (11). (9)最後に我々はナノスーツが生体適合性のある膜として組み立てられているかについて構成要素を研究した(11). (10)A diluted solution of Tween 20 was spread by spin casting on a glass substrate, directly irradiated by plasma, and floated on a water surface. (10)希釈されたTween20はガラスの基材にスピンキャスティング法により塗られ,プラズマによって直接照射され,水面上に浮上させられた. 意味:スピンキャスティング法によりガラス基材にTween20の希薄溶液を塗布し,プラズマを直接照射しすることにより,薄膜は水面上に浮き上がった. (11)This method differs from earlier ones that involved vapor deposition (Discussion). (11)この方法は,蒸着をともなう以前の方法と異なる(討議) (12)The fabricated free-standing membrane (Fig. 3B) was insoluble in both water and ethanol, clearly showing the effects of plasma polymerization (8). (12)組立てられたナノースーツ膜(図3B)は水およびエタノールの両者に不溶であった,(そして)プラズマ重合の効果明確に示している.

• 生物系の英語論文 訳してください。

生物系の英語論文 ノニルフェノールについての生物分解性についての論文をよんでおります。 丸投げで申し訳御座いませんが、訳してくださるとうれしくおもいます。 よろしくお願いいたします。 5. Conclusion The relationship between nonylphenol (NP) isomer structure and its biodegradability within the biological wastewater treatment process of sequencing batch reactor (SBR) was investigated in this study. The GC–MS method was used for detecting the NP isomers existing in the SBR influent, activated sludge and effluent. The results indicated that fifteen NP isomers were detected in the SBR influent, with significant biodegradability variations among these isomers. The NP isomers associated with retention time of 10.553 min, 10.646 min, 10.774 min, and 10.906 min in the GC– MS analysis showed higher biodegradability. The isomers with retention time of 10.475 min, 10.800 min, and 10.857 min illustrated lower biodegradability, and these three NP isomers accounted for the major part of residual NP in the SBR effluent and the sludge. An increasing amount of these three NP isomers in sludge was also observed with an increasing running cycles of SBR. Through analyzing the mass spectrograms, the chemical structures of four NP isomers in the wastewater were deduced. The isomers with retention time of 10.475 min, 10.800 min, 10.857 min, and 10.774 min were identified as 4-(1,3-dimethyl- 1-propyl-butyl)phenol, 4-(1-ethyl-1,3-dimethyl-pentyl)phenol, 4- (1-ethyl-1,3,3-trimethyl-butyl)phenol, and 4-(1,1,3-trimethylhexyl) phenol, respectively. The correlation between the biodegradability of NP isomer and its structure was then examined through the calculation of the molecular connectivity index (MCI) and the biodegradation rate of the four NP isomers in the SBR. A higher correlation (with correlation coefficients of 0.9421 and 0.9085) was observed between the biodegradation rates and the MCI of 2vv and 4vv pc, where 2vv indicated the number of the branch chain and its carbon atom in the nonyl of NP, and 4vv represented the information of the nonyl length of NP. The linear correlation analysis indicated that a more complex side branch structure (such as a larger side carbon-chain branch or more branches in the nonyl) of NP isomer would lead to lower biodegradability, and a longer nonyl chain of the isomer (such as that with retention time of 10.774 min) would result in a higher biodegradability. The understanding of such NP isomer structure–biodegradability relationship would provide valuable information for investigating the environmental accumulation behavior of NP from WWTP effluent in various aquatic environments.

• 論文の訳

訳の内容が図などの説明なのに 図が載せられないのが残念ですが、 訳文の確認・補足をお願いします。 The pattern of Fig.1A, exhibited by four bacteria, is interpreted to mean that these bacteria grew only on the yeast extract but could nevertheless oxidize PO in stationary phase. 図1Aの形では、細菌が酵母エキスで増殖したと解釈できる。 しかし、それにも関わらず、静止期ではPOを酸化できる。 The biphasic pattern of Fig.1B and data of Table 3 are interpreted to mean that Pseudomonas aureofaciens can grow slowly on PO once yeast extract is exhausted. 一旦酵母エキスが排出されたら、表3と図1Bの基本形はP.aureofaciensがPOでゆっくり増殖できると解釈できる。 The pattern of Fig.1C, with its rapid uptake of PO and relatively high cell yield, implies that A.faecalis can grow at comparable rates on yeast extract and PO. 図1Cの形は、POと相対的に高い細胞収率の急速な取り込みで、酵母エキスとPOの同比率でA.faecalisが成長できることを意味する。 But the failure of A.faecalisa to grow on PO alone (PO-MS medium) suggests that yeast extract may supply some component essential for growth on PO. しかし、POに単独で増殖することのA.faecalisの失敗は、酵母エキスによりPOの増加に必要な成分が供給できることを示唆する。 Alternatively, A.faecalis may grow with remarkable efficiency on the yeast extract and nitrify PO rapidly without appreciable free energy conservation. 代わりに、A.faecalisは酵母エキスの顕著な効率により増殖し、安易に評価できる自由エネルギー保存なしでPOを急速に硝化できる

• 英語の論文です。お願いします。

3. Experimental results Experiments were carried out by using a round spray, air atomizing nozzle (Spraying Systems Co. Series1/4J, fluid cap ]2050 and air cap ]64) and a steel ringelectrode (i.d. 24 mm, o.d. 30 mm) mounted 10mm in front of the nozzle. The nozzle produces a liquid jet of 1mm diameter and it breaks up by aerodynamic forces within the charging region. The experimental set-up is shown in Fig. 2. Ordinary tap water was used and the liquid reservoir was isolated from ground by Teflon plates. The nozzle–target region was enclosed in a cylindrical screen electrode 1m in diameter. The charge flow in the system was identified as nozzle current (I1), electrode current (I2), target current (I3) and drift current (I4). Charge conservation requires that I1 ¼ I2 þ I3 þ I 4: The system was tested through a range of parameters: air pressure 30–50 psi, liquid flow rate 56 ml/min and voltage 1–10 kV. The results presented here are representative values. Two typical conditions are shown: (1) nozzle-to-target distance x ¼ 0:2m; where the space charge is small; (2) x ¼ 1:0m; where the space charge is significant. The results are shown in Fig. 3.

• この文章の和訳をお願いします。

Fig.4. Magnified figures of one of the discontinuous bands in 1.915<b_i~<1.925 in Figs. 3(a) and (b). There are many fine discontinuous bands in itself. Fig.5. Examples of particle orbits which belong to the discontinuous bands in Fig.4.  (a) and (b) are of particles which escape from the Hill sphere through the gate of L_1 and through that of L_2, respectively. The values of b_i~ are 1.91894 (a) and 1.91898 (b). Fig.6. Examples of purely Keplerian orbits with e_i~=4 for b_i~=2 and b_i~=10. The former curls (|b_i~|<4(e_i~/3) and the latter waves (|b_i~|>4(e_i~/3)). The values of δ* of both orbits are zero. ↓Fig.4. http://www.fastpic.jp/images.php?file=0045805708.jpg ↓Fig.5. http://www.fastpic.jp/images.php?file=9845810934.jpg ↓Fig.6. http://www.fastpic.jp/images.php?file=0162323295.jpg どうかよろしくお願いします。

• 英語論文についてです。

今、英語の論文を読んでいるのですが、訳せないところがあります。 As illustrated in Fig. 3C, site directed mutagenesis of either site 1 (S1) or site 2 (S2) resulted in a moderate but significant (P<0.0001) decrease in the expression of sseL::lacZ. Additionally, an sseL manipulated promoter containing both mutations (S1+S2) demonstrated accumulative reduction in the expression of sseL::lacZ by more than 2-fold (P<0.0001), indicating that the S1 and S2 sites are required for optimal expression of sseL, possibly due to their role as PhoP binding sites. To further examine this idea and to rule out the possibility that these positions are used as SsrB binding sites, we analyzed the expression of an altered sseL promoter harboring both mutations in a phoP ssrB background complemented with PhoP or SsrB, provided in trans. In the presence of SsrB, this mutated promoter was readily able to induce sseL::lacZ expression, suggesting that SsrB does not bind to these sites. In contrast, providing PhoP in trans did not induce sseL::lacZ expression from the modified promoter (Fig. 3D), supporting the function of S1 and S2 loci as potential PhoP binding sites. 少し長いですが、どなたか訳せる方、よろしくお願いします。 私事ながら時間がないのです!!助けてください!!

• 和訳お願い致します.

Mental Evolution in Animals(1883). In the family of the sciences Comparative Psychology may claim nearest kinship with Comparative Anatomy; for just as the latter aims at a scientific comparison of the bodily structures of organisms, so the former aims at a similar com parison of their mental structures. Moreover, in the one science as in the other, the first object is to analyze all the complex structures with which each has respectively to deal. When this analysis, or dissection, has been completed for as great a number of cases as circumstances permit, the next object is to compare with one another all the structures which have been thus analyzed; and, lastly, the results of such comparison supply, in each case alike, the basis for the final object of these sciences, which is that of classifying, with reference to these results, all the structures which have been thus examined.

• この文章の和訳を教えてください。

Now, Figs. 3(a) and (b) indicate that there seems to be several discontinuous spikes in the range of |b_i~| between 1.8 and 2.6, which herefter is called the discontinuous band. Fig.3. (a) The change of the impact parameter, Δb~ and (b) that of the eccentricity, Δe~ for particles with 1.8<b_i~<2.6 and with e_i~=0. Marks on the upper abscissa indicate that with these initial b_i~ particles collide with the planet. お手数ですがよろしくお願いいたします。

• 英語の論文訳して下さい。お願いします。

Corona charging may be used for both conductive and non-conductive liquids as the droplets are charged by ionic bombardment. Triboelectrification is only effective for insulating liquids. However, conduction and induction charging are restricted to conductive and semi-conductive liquids. In both cases there is a charge flow within the liquid prior to breakup. Conduction and induction charging are often assumed to be synonymous, with the only difference being that in conduction charging the DC power supply contacts the liquid to be sprayed whereas in induction charging the DC power supply is connected to an induction electrode adjacent to the point of droplet breakup. In an ideal (i.e. well isolated from adjacent grounds) twoelectrode geometry, conduction and induction charging have the same electric field distribution except for a polarity difference. However, for a threeelectrode geometry, as commonly used in practice, conduction and induction charging are different in many respects such as the charging mechanism, electric field distribution, energy conversion and the effect of space charge. The aim of this paper is to clarify these differences theoretically and experimentally.