自分自身の生き方を変えるための一歩とは?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 社会全体には変えられなくても、自分自身の生き方だけは変えることができます。自分の納得のいく生き方に組み立てなおしましょう。
  • 英作文の添削をお願いします。「組み立てなおしたい」という表現を直訳するのは難しいため、自分の生き方を変えることに焦点を当てました。
  • 社会全体には変化をもたらせなくても、自分自身の生き方を変えることは可能です。自分の理想の生き方を目指して、積極的に行動しましょう。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英作文の添削をお願いします。

社会全体についてはどうしようもないなら、せめてその中で受動的に流されっぱなしだった自分自身の生き方だけでも、自分の納得のいくものに組み立てなおしたい。 Although we cannot change all the systems of this society, I decide that I will change my passive attitude toward my life in it into what I can trust. 組み立てなおしたいを直訳しようとおもったらうまくいかなかったのでchangeを使いました。 他にも前置詞が続いてしまったりとわかりづらい感じに・・・。 回答よろしくおねがいします。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • go_urn
  • ベストアンサー率57% (938/1643)
回答No.2

1)大学入試ですね。この問題は、大学入試問題としては無茶ですが、無茶なものが出されるのが現実、なんとかそこそこの英文にしなければなりません。 2)日本語は、「なあなあ」で通じる言語ですが、英語にするには、一応論理的に組み立てる必要があります。そこの基礎作業はとても見事にこなされています。 3)Although we cannot change all the systems of this society, I decide that I will change my passive attitude toward my life in it into what I can trust.  although という接続詞で大きな構図を作って、change A into B のイディオムを使ってうまくまとめられています。「受動的に流されっぱなしだった自分自身の生き方」が難しいですが、my passive attitude toward my life in it と無難に回避しています。「流されっぱなしだった」は直訳すると英文の構造を複雑にしますので、1~2点の減点を覚悟で無視したほうが賢明です。もし自信があれば、passive の前に何か副詞をつけて味を添えてもいいでしょう。  貴訳を逆に日本語に訳してみますと、 「私たちはこの社会のすべてのシステムを変えられないけれども、私は、私の人生に対する私の受動的な態度を、私が信頼することに変えようと決める」  となります。そうしますと  i) 「~なら」は if のほうが自然  ii) 「せめて~だけでも」が抜けている  iii) decide の時制がおかしい。  iv) in it の it が何を指すか分かりにくい  v) 「自分の納得のいくもの」が「私が信頼すること」になってしまっている  といった細かなキズが目につきます。「組み建て直す」は、restructure や rebuild などの直訳をしてもいいですが、change で減点にはならないでしょうし、そうのほうが 自然です。「納得のいくもの」が難しいですね。「満足できる」と考え直せば、satisfy を使えば減点されずに済みそうです。 4)ということで、それらを取り入れますと  If we cannot change the whole system of this society, at least I would like to change my chronically passive life in society into a more active one I can be satisfied with.  となり、模範的合格答案(?)となります。ただし、くどいようですが、現実の英語の世界では、クソミソに言われかねません。

noukamokkosu
質問者

お礼

細やかな回答ありがとうございます。 chronicallyを使うのですか、自分には思いつきそうにない・・・。 ‘長い間’の意味のある語を使うのですね、なるほど。 やっぱり小さいミスをなくすことが合格への近道ですね、がんばります!

その他の回答 (1)

• sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.1

<参考> If there is nothing I can do about the whole society, at least I would like to change my attitude toward life that has been passive so that I can accept it. ☆添削する程英語力がないので申し訳ない。

noukamokkosu
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます。 いえいえ、とんでもないです!書いてくださるだけで参考になりますし、うれしいです! またまた参考にさせていただきますね。

関連するQ&A

• 英作文ですがこれでいいでしょうか?

周りの自分を見る目が厳しくなってきた (1)I came under public scrutiny of my neighbors. (2)My neighbors' attitude toward me harshened. 2通りやってみました どうでしょうか?

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。

自分の仕事に妥協するようだと誰もその道のプロにはなれないと思う。 私は頑固者だとよく言われるが、仕事に対する姿勢がまじめだから そういわれるのだ、というように理解している。融通が利くタイプの人間は 周囲には受けがいいかもしれないが、仕事のほうは物足りないところが あるように思われる。 I don't think those who compromise on their work can be professional in it. Though I have been often said I am stubbrn, I think it comes from my honest attitude towards my work. It seems that those who can change their style with ease when it is pointed out may be popular among people around them but they can't do work enough. 融通に~ の部分の文構造がわかりづらいものになってしまいました。 回答よろしくお願いします。

• 英作文の添削をお願いします

自由英作文の添削をお願いします。 テーマ:Many medical students become frustrated that the basic memory skills that allowed them to pass the entrance exam have not prepare them for the increased pace of university study. Indeed, doctors need to be highly motivated, self-directed learners to keep up with the ever-increasing changes in medical knowledge. Describe how you could be a good medical student and what your priorities will be. Detail three of your good points and three bad points clearly. 条件:3パラグラフ構成以上、150字以上、序論・本論・結論が明確であること。   It is often said that many medical students become frustrated because they have to memorize various kinds of things about human body to keep up with university study. In case with me, one of my bad points is that when cannot understand the things, I am unable to go next step until I understand them. In addition to this bad point, I also think almost all things so deep. For example, I always worry about that whether my opinions or actions hurt my friends or not. Moreover, my third bad point is that I often care about people around me too much. My sister usually told me not to take care of her so often. However, I think these bad points are also my good points. When I cannot understand something, I ask my friends or teachers how to solve the problem. This action makes our relationships better. Next, my worrying about everything and tending to take care of people around me mean I have abilities to imagine other people’s feelings and to try to help people who are in trouble. This will motivate me to become a good doctor. Although I have bad points, everyone also has them. The important thing is not that you do not have bad points, but that you have the ability to change your bad points to good points. This is needed to become a good medical student.(238words) 自分の良い点悪い点について具体例を3つずつ、ということなのですが、 どういうふうに羅列したらよいか悩みました。 いい点と悪い点を一対一対応にして書くべきなのかとも考えましたが、 3つの悪い点→全部良い点へと変換しました。 先日期待と不安の添削をしていただいたときに不安→期待の方がよいというアドバイスを頂いたことを参考にしてみました。 序論も結論も弱い気がしますがボキャブラリーや結び付け方がへただなぁと・・・ 本番まであと1週間なのでかなり焦っています(´;ω;`) よろしくお願いします

• 自由英作文の添削をお願いします。

何度も失礼します。前回、前々回とも詳しく、ご丁寧な添削ありがとうございます。 あつかましいのですが、また自由英作文の添削をお願いします。 グローバル化がもたらすメリットとデメリット・それに対する意見 The merit of globalization is that we can access to technology, imformation, services and markets all over the world. They are good for local communities because they could take part in world economic. But,the demerit of globalization is that there is a possibility that individual distinctions of culture and society become erased by an increasingly homogeneous global culture. For example, I have been to Thailand before. I hoped that I enjoyed ehnic costume and delicious food wagons although they are dirty. But, The scene of Thailand seldom change to a spectacle of Japan. There were a lot of department stores of Japan, and many people enjoyed shopping with the dress in good taste. As my conclution, it is important for us to advance globalization as we remain individual culture and society. 長くなってしまいすいません。どんな些細な点でもご指摘いただければありがたいです。よろしくお願いします。

• 英作文の添削をおねがいします

英作文の添削をお願いします。 テーマ:食の安全について(自分の食生活とみんなが健康的で安全なものを食べるために社会はどうしたらよいか) 錠けン:150字以上 3パラグラフ構成以上 序論・本論・結論が明確であること      Today, the problems of food quality and safety have been in the news more than before. As you know, eating is one of the most important habits in daily life, so I care about what I eat every day. Because I live with my family, my mother or I can cook by her or myself. Thus, I can eat healthy food such as flesh vegetables, fruits, meat and fish. However, if I have to live alone, I should sometimes buy the meal at the convenience store when I am busy and unable to cook. In addition, this is the problem for people who live alone. Although a lot of convenience store stand everywhere in the city, most of meals they sell are not healthy, like high-calorie, salty, or including high levels of chemicals. Eating these foods usually harm their health. I suggest that society should make the convenience stores sell more healthy food if they make sure that we all eat good and healthy food. When they so, even people who live themselves will be able to eat safety and be more healthy.(183words) 本論の展開(自分の食生活から社会全体に結び付ける展開)が思い浮かばず、 無理やり結論にもっていった感じがいなめません。。。 英作文を書くときに軽く構成は書き出すものの、何度も消して書いてを繰り返してしまうのですが、 これをあまりしなくて済むコツなどあれば教えていただきたいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英作文の添削をお願いします!

英語でスピーチをする予定があり、原稿を作ったのですが、文法や自然な表現に自信がないので、長文ですが添削をお願いします!^^ Are you happy? Of course there are many happy, enjoyable things. Sports, movies, shopping, and so forth. However, there are also many unhappy, depressive things. Do you surely think you are really happy? Today, the world is facing many serious problems. Discrimination, poverty, war, and so forth. However, we Japanese don’t have such serious problems. We were born in blessed, rich land, Japan. We can eat, buy what we want, and …..live. Then, what are the problems? Big one of the problems Japan facing is a problem of stress. I also suffer from the stress. “One pair of half pants is called pajamas”. “I’m called a Yankee because my hair is gold.” I’ll move on my topic. There are many stress. Human relationships, anxiety, a sense of inferiority, the number of stress is limitless. Because of these stress, many people cannot imagine bright future, only suffer from stress. If we suffer from stress, we cannot concentrate enjoyable things, and enjoy our lives. Stress has influence on not only our mind, but also our body. You can imagine depression as mental disease, difficult breathing, circulatory system and digestive system. To know these effects, perhaps you know how serious stress is. By the way, have you think of any solutions for stress? As I said before, there are many kind of stress, and those causes are also different. But I declare one cause of stress is broadcasting. This linkage is seemed unrealistic. However, media make us imagine there are full of sad accidents, crimes, disease and so on. We live in dark world. Why do we believe that? This is because we watch a number of news, broadcasting sad and dark things. Our brains believe the world we live is dark, not bright unconsciously. Of course there are not only dark ones, but also bright ones, but media focus on dark ones more easily, than bright ones. As I take one example, news about bullying. This news is broadcasted many times, and gathers much attention. That’s why our brains believe the world is full of sadness, hopeless. And we easily feel depression and suffer from stress. Then, how can we save ourselves? How can we release stress? Which way is the best way to solve the problem? Excluding the cause of stress? Or Changing society itself creating stress? Banning broadcasting dark news? All of them are not seemed effective way to solve it. Do we have to endure stress or deceive ourselves? We don’t suffer from stress. I’m OK. I’m OK. I’m happy No way. I refuse to do that. All we have to do is to deceive our brains. We have two simple choices to do. 1st is to look into just bright future. If we do that, our brains recognize only bright future without thinking and we think in a positive way. However, this way is not a perfect way. Some really suffer from stress and cannot look into bright future. Then, I will introduce 2nd way. 2nd is to appreciate 3 things every day and write down them. For example, I live with my aunt and she takes care of me. Now, I write down three things. 1st, “my aunt cooks a meal for me.” Thank to that, I keep my health and eat delicious food. 2nd, “every morning, my aunt sends me to the station.” That’s why I can save my time in the morning and sleep more. 3rd, “on my birthday, my aunt give me 1000 yen.” 1000 yen is not a little money!! To continue this, your brains will believe there are full of many happy, bright, fine things. We live in a happy world. Some of you think why this is beneficial for you? Yes. I’ll explain it. By getting this thought, positive way to look into your future, you suffer from less and less stress, and are released from stress. This is totally enough. And, the effect is not only reducing stress. Please don’t be surprised. By released from stress, your brains work well as 30%. You will not have trouble to studying. You will be able to get degree more easily. Good! If you got this thought, your future would be bright. I hope you will get bright future.

• 英検準1級 英作文の添削をお願いします。

1 学校の教室でインターネットを使うことは生徒にとって有益か? 2 映画の違法ダウンロードは厳しく罰せられるべきか? 3 老後も働く人が増えている理由は何か? 1 In my opinion, using the internet in school classrooms is beneficial.They can get information easily thanks to Internet and using the internet allows them to search quickly. 2 Regarding your second question, it's unnecessary to punish. Although many people don't have enough time to go to the movie , illegally download movies allow them to watch in their home. 3 I think more people are working after retirement age these days due to the recent poor economic conditions in Japan. It's become necessary for them to work in order to life 文法面や接続詞、前置詞逃げる使い方などアドバイスを宜しくお願いします。

• 添削してください。

知人に頼まれて英作してみたのですが、いまいち自信がないので、自分の勉強も兼ねて質問させていただければと思います。どなたかよろしければ添削をお願いします。 引っ越すアパートは見てから決めたい I don't want to decide an apartment to live in until I go see it. 海外生活で私は何か変わるのかな。この1ヶ月間のホームステイで自分がどう変わるか楽しみです。 I wonder if living in a foreign country will change me somehow. I can't wait to see how I change after this one-month homestay. 父は私がアメリカに行くのを快く思っていないようだけど、自分のしたいことだからあきらめられません。 It seems my father aren't happy about my going to the U.S., but I can't give up my plan because this is what I really want to do.

• 英作文

学校の課題で、"My High School Days"という題で英作文をしました。 文法的な間違いや、不自然な部分等あると思いますので、添削していただこうと、質問させていただきました。 よろしくお願いいたします。 I went attended ABC High School. This school was founded in 1961 by Taro Oda. It is co-education now. But it was a boys' school before 1994, DEF girl's High School was next to it. They merged it in 1994 and became ABC High School. It has generally course only now. But generally course has three courses, A course, B course and C course. When I was senior, there were 48 classes in this school, and more than 1,700 students were studying in this school. I belonged to B course. In the B course, we studied aiming at entrance to school to the university. I and my friends always went to the school by bicycle. I was doing it for exercise and a saving. It takes me about fifty minutes from my home to the school. My favorite subject is civics. I liked the modern society in particular. My best friends in high school were Yuichi Masuda, Yoshitaka Ito and Toshimitsu Kato. We used to go to Miyawaki Bookstore or Book Square in Matsusaka after school by bicycle. It was late that I always arrived at the house because these bookstores were long way from my house. I belonged to the rugby club. But I have never play rugby. Because my teacher made me and my friend the member of the club by force to direct our life and to let me study. So we studied mathematics in the teacher's room while other members did club activities. My impressive teacher was Mr. Ishimoto. He was my teacher when I was junior, and teacher was mathematics and rugby club. He was severe, grim and strong.  Therefore I and my friends could not disobey. If we had not good exam result, he punched us. So my friends studied English and mathematics very hard. But I knew his good point. He always thought about students. Therefore he was very strict with us. It will not still change.

• 英作の添削

宿題なんですけど自分で判断がつかないものがあるので御願いします。解説(ドコがだめ)みたいのもあるとうれしいです。 東京には緑が多い There are more trees than we think in Tokyo. この国にはバスが走ってないところはほとんどない There are buses everywhere in this country. 病気になって初めて健康の価値がわかります It is not until we become sickness that we understand the precious of health. 彼の到着時間をご存知ですか Do you know what time he will arrive at? 地球温暖化は科学者の一致した意見です All scientists agree with the theory of grobal warming. 病人にしか病人の気持ちはわかりません Unless we have illness,we cannot understand the thought of these people. 睡眠の質が睡眠の量より大事です The quolity of sleeping is more important than that of quantity. 要は消費者の好みを探り出すことです In short,it is important to find out what consumers like. 日本を離れてみてはじめて日本のよさがわかった Until I left Japan,I could not understand that Japan is good. はじめてその本を読んだとき私は自分の人間観が変わったのにきづいた I realized that my view of human changes when I read the book for the first time.