• ベストアンサー

英語

ydnaの回答

• ydna
  • ベストアンサー率63% (179/281)
回答No.1

>I think the geography sector was geared a little too quick. ーーー拙訳ーーー 地理の分野が少し早く連動したんだと思います。 geared が訳しにくいですね。 ★ydna★

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳お願いします

I think the geography part was geared a little too quickly.

• 英語でどのように伝えたらいいんでしょうか?

初めて利用させていただきます。 果たして日本語から英文に翻訳をお願いしてもいいものか 分らないのですが、投稿させていただきます。 以下の文を英語に直していただけたら幸いです。 exciteなどの翻訳ページを使ってみたのですが長文のためかうまく訳せなかったものですみません。。。 【あなたと会ってから私の生活はあなた中心になりすぎていました。最近自分の趣味や友達との時間を楽しんでいたら少し冷静にいろいろ考えることが出来ました。焦らずゆっくりお互いのことを理解できたらいいなと思います。 私は答えを焦りすぎていたのかもしれません。】 自分なりにつたない英語力で考えてみたのですが ちょっとニュアンスが違うような気がしてしまっています。 【After I met you, I am thinking about U too much.I have been enjoying my hobby and meeting my friends lately then I could cool down.Hope we can understand each other little by little. I think I was too ruch to find the answer.】 ちなみに私は日本人女性で、最近よくデートをしている オーストラリア人男性がいてその人に伝えたいと思っています。 個人的なメールの代筆ですみません。。。

• 「~なり過ぎた」は「 a little too」?

好きになり過ぎた I like it a little too. (間違い? それは高すぎた It was a little too high. (間違い? 「~なり過ぎた」は「 a little too」ですか? 「too much」は、数えられる物を指す時だけに使いますか。

• 英語でどう言えばいいでしょうか

(これらのことを)少しでも頭に入れてもらいたい、そして何かの時には思い出してほしい (何かあったとしても)それからでも間に合うと思う やんちゃな若者たちに向かって先の短い年配者が助言するようなイメージです 年配者が老婆心から勧める本や映画の内容(上記文の「これらのこと」)を少しでも覚えておいてほしい、 という状況です 話相手はその若者ではありません I want young people to put these things into mind a little and remember them if something happened. I think it will be not too late. としてみましたがどうでしょうか I think it will be not too late. がどうにも不自然な気がしています よろしくお願いします

• 私の英語は間違ってましたでしょうか、、?

会ったことないけどずっとメールしている外人の方がいて、その方から、 Hope 1 day I can have a meal with you ってきたので、 Yes I hope so too =))) It must be delicious!! って送ったら It was.. Night my dear って来ました。 It was..ってどーゆう意味ですか、、? 又、私は、It must~は、あなたと食べたら美味しいに違いない!って意味で送ったのですが、 もしかして、間違ってましたでしょうか、、? 心配になって翻訳機にかけてみたら、【おいしくなければならない】って出たので、おいしいご飯じゃないと食べに行かない!みたいな意味になってないか心配しています。。 私の文章は相手に伝わってますでしょうか、、?

• 英語メール:翻訳

取引先から下記のようなメールが届きました。 どなたか翻訳をお願いできませんでしょうか。 「November」の部分まではぼんやりと理解できるのですが、その先の英文で混乱してしまって… +++++++++++++ I think that we had a good meeting in Tokyo and I hope that we could go on quickly in order to make a prototype. I will probably make a lecture for the administration in November and I think it could be interesting for marketing reasons to speak over the small bridges; Could you think about this. Kind regards. +++++++++++++ よろしくお願いします<m(__)m>

• 英語翻訳お願いします

was too late for me 翻訳お願いします

• 和訳お願いします。

翻訳機はなしでおねがいします。 Margie made a face. "School? What's there to write about school? I hate school." Margie always hated school, but now she hated it more than ever. The mechanical teacher had been giving her test after test in geography. She had been doing worse and worse. In the end, her mother had shaken her head sadly and sent for the County Inspector. He was a little man with a red face. He had a whole box of tools with dials and wires. He smiled at her and gave her an apple. Then he took the teacher apart. Margie had hoped he wouldn't know how to put it together again. But he knew how, all right. After an hour or so, there it was again - large and black. It had a big screen, on which all the lessons were shown and the questions were asked. That wasn't so bad. The part she hated most was the slot where she had to put the homework and test papers. She always had to write them out in a punch code they made her learn when she was six years old. The mechanical teacher calculated the mark in no time. The inspector had smiled after he had finished, and patted her head. He said to her mother, "It's not the little girl's fault, Mrs. Jones. I think the geography part was geared a little too quickly. I've slowed it up to an average 10year level. In feet, the overall pattern of her progress is quite satisfactory." Again he patted Margie's head. Margie was disappointed. She had been hoping they would take the teacher away. They had once taken Tommy's teacher away for about a month, because the history part had not worked.

• 翻訳お願いします

Margie made a face. “School? What's there to write about school? I hate school.” Margie always hated school , but now she hated it more than ever. The mechanical teacher had been giving her test after test in geography. She had been doing worse and worse. In the end , her mother had shaken her head sadly and sent for the County Inspector. He was a little man with a red face. He had a whole box of tools with dials and wires. He smiled at her and gave her an apple. Then he took the teacher apart. Margie had hoped he wouldn't know how to put it together again. But he knew how , all right. After an hour or so , there it was again - large and black. It had a big screen , on which all the lessons were shown and the questions were asked. That wasn't so bad. The part which she hated most was the slot where she had to put the homework and test papers. She always had to write them our in a punch code they made her learn when she was six years old. The mechanical teacher calculated the mark in no time. The inspector had smiled after he had finished , and patted her head. He said to her mother , "It's no the little girl's fault , Mrs. Jones. I think the geography part was geared a little too quickly. I've slowed it up to an average 10-year level. In fact , the overall pattern of her progress is quite satisfactory." Again he patted Margie's head. Margie was disappointed. She had been hoping they would take the teacher away. They had once taken Tommy's teacher away for about a month , because the history part had not worked.

• 英語が得意な方、翻訳おねがいします。翻訳ソフトで翻訳したらばらばらでした。

英語が得意な方、翻訳おねがいします。翻訳ソフトで翻訳したらばらばらでした。 I'm sorry I think I am confused how much is shipping?I thought it was 19.99 it keeps coming up as 50.00 can you check and make sure its not a error.