English Correction for Part 2

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Correcting the English text for Part 2 of the report.
  • Using machines like a lathe for shaping aluminum and testing the engine.
  • Improving the English and Japanese sentences for better understanding.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英訳の添削をお願いします>< Part 2

レポートに使う文章です。 すごく変な英語&日本語かもしれませんが、よろしくお願いします。 また、(機械加工実習では、)旋盤などの機械を使って、アルミ棒を削ったり、穴を開けたりしてピストンを作った。首振りエンジンに装着して作動試験をした。     ↓ Moreover, I used some machines such as a lathe, for shaving a stich of aluminum and making holes in a piece of aluminum, so that I made a piston. I put it on the engine and tried to start it.

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • nochi3
  • ベストアンサー率55% (249/450)
回答No.2

Moreover, (in the practical training class of machining operation) we made a piston by turning off aluminum bar on the lathe and made holes on aluminum. We equipped them with a head-sway-engine and tested for operation. ご参考に!

参考URL:
http://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=%e6%97%8b%e7%9b%a4%e3%81%a7%e5%89%8a%e3%82%8b
snowman1996
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます(^^) そんな言い方があるなんて知りませんでした(゜ロ゜) 参考にさせていただきます!

その他の回答 (1)

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

Furthermore, (in the machine shop class) I practiced using tooling machines such as a lathe; shaving aluminium poles, boring holes, and making a piston, whose operation, after installing on an oscillating engine, I experimented with. とも。

snowman1996
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます(^^) 参考にさせていただきます!

関連するQ&A

• 英訳 添削

英訳したので添削してください。 クラスのある人がいじめられていた。 私は見て見ぬふりをしていた。 だか、私の友達はいじめられていた人を助けようとしていた。 もし、助けて次にいじめの標的にされるかもしれないというのに。 結局、いじめはなくなり、その友達もいじめられることはなかった。 私はその友達はとても勇気があるなと思った。 私もこのように勇気のある人になりたいと思いました。 It was hard on people with a class. I turned a blind eye. However, my friend tried to help the person on whom it was hard. It is said that it may help and then may be made the target of bullying. After all, bullying was lost and it was not hard on the friend. I regarded the friend as not courageous at all. I thought that I would also like to become those who are courageous in this way.

• 英訳の添削おねがいします。

夏に海外に行ったときに、泊めて頂いた方にお礼の手紙とプレゼントを贈りたいのですが、下の文章添削して頂けないでしょうか。たぶん変だと思うので・・・英語が全くダメなものですみません。 「ご無沙汰しております。お元気ですか? お礼が遅くなり、大変申し訳ありません。 お宅に泊めていただき、とても楽しかったです。 あなたの美味しいお料理やいろいろなところへ連れて行ってくれたこと、そしてあなたの家族のこと、絶対に忘れません。 本当に感謝しております。ありがとうございました。 感謝の気持ちを込めて、プレゼントをお送りします。 またいつの日か、あなたとあなたの家族にお会いできることを、楽しみにしています。」 How are you? It has neglected to write. I am very sorry that gratitude becomes late. I really enjoyed staying with you. I will never forget yuor delicious dish,took to various places and your family. I appreciate truly. Thank you very much. Moreover, I am looking forward to being able to meet the day of when, and the family of yours and you.

• 手紙の英訳を添削してください(><)

手紙の英訳を添削してほしいです。 お手数かけて申し訳ありませんが、 私にはこれが限界です(><) たぶんガチガチ英語だと思うので、やわらかくしてやってください。 どうか、よろしくおねがいいたします。 ↓ 写真ありがとう(^^) 私は元気です。 今年の夏は暑くて大変ですね! アリスも体に気をつけてね。 最近撮った写真を添付します。 私の赤ちゃん…ではありません(笑) プレゼント気に入ってくれてうれしい! また会えるのを楽しみにしてます。 ↓ Thank you for the photograph. (^^) I am energetic. It is hot and it is serious in the summer of this year. Alice also takes care of yourself. The photograph taken recently is appended. It is not in my baby etc...(.. ..laughter..) It is glad to enter the present nature. Moreover, it looks forward to meeting.

• 英訳について パート2

英訳について パート2 こちらが後の方の英文メールです。 長文申し訳ありません、宜しくお願いします‥!! Congratulations because of your tv appearance. Hey I had a date with the TV - star!!! Hahaha ...see, I'm not the only one who thinks you're very pretty! I would love to see it. Will it be on the internet? It would be my pleasure to show the world to you. I think it's not the nice food that makes a diner nice or it's not the nice scenery that makes something a great holiday. But it's also the person you go with and to see that that person is enjoying it. When we had diner it gave me so much pleasure to see that you were enjoying it and to see a smile on that pretty face of yours. We should make plans to do something together ...I'm going to stop mailing, because then I can still go to gym ... and you told me to take care of myself ... I almost feel forced to go to gym ... hahaha 以上です。 読んで下さり、ありがとうございます。

• 英訳 添削

犬と赤ちゃんが遊ぶことについて話します。 また、ペットの人気ランキングについても話します。 ペットと人間の赤ちゃんを遊ばせることはいいことか悪いのか? 海外の医学誌は、犬 と一緒に育った赤ちゃんは耳や喉の感染症になりにくく元気に育てることができると言っています。 犬が屋外と屋内を行き来する家庭ほど健康に育つ率が高い。犬が外で汚れて家に戻ってくるため接触する赤ちゃんが細菌に晒される。このために免疫が発達して体が丈夫になるのではないかと研究者は推定しています。 私の意見は、親が忙しいときなどには犬が子どもの遊び相手になっていいと思います。 また、動物と遊ぶことにより、動物を好きになり、生物を大事にできるようになってくると思います。 このように、ペットと赤ちゃんを育てることはいいことです。 そして今から赤ちゃんと犬が遊んでいる動画をお見せします。 このように遊ばせることにより、見てる私たちもほほえましくなり、子どもにもいい影響を与えることができるでしょう。 I talk about a dog and a baby playing. In addition, I talk about the ranking of the pet of popularity. It is a good thing to let a pet and a human baby play, or is it bad? I say that it is hard to become the infectious disease of an ear and the throat, and the overseas medicine magazine can bring up the baby brought up with a dog well. A percentage to grow up into health as the home where a dog goes back and forth the outdoors and the indoor is high. A baby to touch that a dog becomes dirty outside and comes back to the house is exposed to bacteria. Therefore, immunity develops, and the researcher estimates that a body may become strong. My opinion thinks that a dog may become the playfellow of the child at time when a parent is busy. In addition, I come to like an animal by playing with an animal and think that I become able to take good care of a creature. In this way, it is good to bring up a pet and a baby. And I show the animation that a dog is idle with a baby now. We who look become heartwarming and I say and may affect the child by letting you play in this way. 英訳したので、添削してください。

• 英訳の添削をお願いします><

レポートに使う文章です。 めっちゃ変な英文になっていると思いますが、よろしくお願いします。 (日本語も変かもしれませんので、何かあったらご指摘ください。) CADソフトSolid Edge ST4を使って操作演習をしたり、自分が考えたデザインからRPのためのデータを作り、それを利用して実際にRPで立体に造形した。       ↓  I used “Solid Edge”, a software of CAD to practice operating it and made data for RP from design I drew, which was used for making a model of it with RP.

• 英訳お願いします

文明に関する問題です。訳だけ聞いても力にならないので できれば簡単な解説もお願いいたします For many people , automation is a terrifying word. It reminds us of visions of tyrannical machines reducing man to the status of a mere pusher of buttons or watcher of dials, and abolishing the need for human thought and judgment.

• 緊急!英訳の添削をしてください。お願いします。助けてください。

緊急!英訳の添削をしてください。お願いします。助けてください。 自らの夢と覚悟が試されたこれらの経験を通して、粘り強く努力すること、志を変えず最後までやり遂げることの大切さを学びました。 もし残りの選択肢を選んでいれば、その後の人生は編入試験の経験から得られた「努力し、最後までやり遂げる」こともできず、自分のやりたい事を明確にすることができなかったと思います。 編入学したおかげで、卒業研究では食品機能性の研究を行うことができ、その研究を通して、「食」の可能性を追求するいう目標を達成することができました。はたから見れば編入学は回り道のように見えるかもしれませんが、それは自分にとって意味のある貴重な回り道でした。 Through these experience that own dream and readiness were tried, I learned the importance of trying hard and following out without changing aim. If I choose of the other two choice ,I think that the I was not able to make an effort and to carry through to the end provided from the experience of the exam for admission entrance examination, and to show clearly what I want to do. Through transfer admission, I could study the food functionality in graduation work and achieve my aim to pursue possibility of "the food". The transfer admission might think a extra time but it was a valuable time with the meaning for myself.

• サマライズの添削

Holesという小説のひとつの章をサマライズしました、よければ文法見ていただけると助かります In chapter 41 of Holes, Zero takes a change for the better. Since Stanley and Zero's clothes are very dirty, they are rinse them. While washing their clothes, Zero frankly confesses his story to Stanley. When Zero was a child, he had stole what he needed. He was not taught thieving was not good by his mother. One day, he wanted to change a pair of shoes, then he found an old shoes and he took it. Zero did not know whose shoes is. It is Clyde Livingston's shoes. He placed them on top of a parked car. Eventualy,Zero was arrested since he tried to steal a pair of new shoes next day.

• 添削してください part 2

「Moreover, if I graduate the college, I could have more choices to get a job. Especially in my country (Japan), many company requires an advanced educational background (more than college degrees). Most of the company has hiring requirements and more professional job has more these requirements. Some company does not need bachelor’s degree but it is said that bachelor’s degree widens the choices of our future.」 日本語=「さらに、もし大学を卒業したら仕事を選ぶ選択肢が広がるだろう。特に私の国では多くの会社の採用条件に大卒以上というのを採用している。ほとんどの会社が採用条件を設けており、専門的になればなるほどそれらの条件が増える。それらを必要としない会社もあるが、大卒の資格は私たちの将来の選択肢を増やしてくれると言えるだろう」 今回の文は英語で直接考えて作りました。 ですので、日本語=英文 となってはいないかと思います。 英文だけだと何を書いているのかわからない、となる可能性があると思ったので日本語をつけましたが、なんとなく言いたいことが英文で伝わればいい、という程度です。 ややこしいのですが… こちらの英文の添削をお願いします。