高校英語の和訳お願いします

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 人間はより良い生活への進歩のためにはその環境への犠牲を払う必要があることを理解し始めています。
  • 自動車は快適に短距離や長距離を移動することを可能にしましたが、自動車の排気ガスは大気を汚染します。
  • 化学的な殺虫剤は作物の収量を向上させる一方で、河川や大気を汚染します。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

高校英語の和訳お願いします

高校英語の和訳お願いします Now man is beginning to understand tha each advance to a better life has almost invariably come at the expence of his environment. Automobiles have enabled us to tyavel short and long distances comfortably, but automobile exhausts poison the air. Chemical insect killers improve crop yields, but they also pollute the streams and the atmosphere.

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

いまや人類は、生活の向上には必ずと言っていいほど環境破壊がつきものだということを自覚し始めている。    自動車は近い場所へも遠いところへも楽に旅することを可能にした、しかし自動車の排気は空気を毒する。    殺虫剤は収穫を増やす、しかし水や大気を汚染する。

その他の回答 (1)

• bakansky
  • ベストアンサー率48% (3502/7245)
回答No.2

ご自分の訳を示しておられないので、訳文を訂正してあげることができません。仕方ないので、ヒントだけを示します。 > Now man is beginning to understand / that [ each advance to a better life ] has almost invariably come at the expence of his environment.  ・ expence という英単語はありません。正しくは expense でしょう。  ・ at the expense の意味は辞書の expense の項に出ていると思います。  man is beginning to understand X 「Xであるということを理解し始めている」  ・ その X に相当するのは that 以下の文。  ・ その文の主語は each advance to a better life で、述語動詞は come です。 > Automobiles have enabled us to travel short and long distances comfortably, but automobile exhausts poison in the air.  ・ A enable us to B は、直訳すれば 「A はわたしたちに B ということを可能にする」 ですが、意訳なら 「わたしたちは A のおかげで B ということができる」 などともできます。  ・ short and long distances の部分はひとかたまりと思って読んでください。 > [ Chemical insect killers ] improve crop yields, but they also pollute the streams and the atmosphere.  ・ 主語は Chemical insect killers の部分。  ・ improve + 動詞の原形 → 「・・・することを改善する」

関連するQ&A

• 【中2】英語の和訳お願いします!

いっそ、全部お願いしたいんですけど、 とりあえず、10-1~10-3までお願いしますwww 教科書は、sunshineです! 英文↓ 10-1 Dear Kind Person, I'm a junior high school student in japan. My father died of cancer this year. He wanted to travel abroad, but he couldn't. He was a doctor and was always very busy. I would like to send this teddy bear, Mack, around the worid in his place. Would you please take him with you? Then, please pass him on to another person. Thank you, Megumi Kasuga 10-2 Megumi had some stuffed animals. She liked teddy bears better than any other stffed snimals. They were light and soft. She thought "Teddy bears are good for long trips." Megumi liked Mack the best of all. Her English teacher heard about her idea and brought Mack back home to Atlanta in the U.S. Then he passed Mack to a school teacher in stockholm,Sweden. Mack was very popular among the school children. 10-3 Mack became more popular. He went to Italy,tha U.K.,Germany and Spain. Mack traveled around the world. Megumi got a lot of letters from arr over tha world. Many of tha letters were encouraging to her. Some people even came to japan to meet Megumi. That was the most surpising part of her experience. Her father's dream came true, And Megumi's dream aloso came true. 以上です! 間違ってるところあったらすいません>< よろしくおねがいします!!

• 英語に訳して下さい!お願いします

どなたかこれを英語に訳してくれませんか?穴埋めです!! まだ僕が小さくてクリスマスツリーが大きく見えたころ みんなが遊んでいる間、僕らは二人っきりでいたね 理由は聞かないで、時はぼくたちを通り過ぎていった 遠くの方から誰かが僕らの間に入ってきたんだ 今、僕らはさえ超して、クリスマスツリーも小さく見える 君は時を聞かないけど 君と僕の愛は決して消えはしないさ でも若葉の陰で泣いていたのは誰だろう 二人のために育ったリンゴの木 リンゴがひとつ、またひとつ落ちてゆく 僕は君と過ぎ去った日々を思い出している 君の頬にキスしたら君は逃げたして行ったっけ 今は僕らも成長して、くりすますツリーも小さく見える 今日は何日だなんて君は聞かないけど 僕らの愛は決して消えはしないさ でも若葉のころに泣いていたのは誰だろう ()の中に入る単語を教えて下さい!よろしくお願いします★ When I was () ,and ()() were (). we used to () while ()used to (). Don't ()me (), but ()has ()us (). some one else ()() from ()(). [chorus] ()we are (), and ()()are (). and you don't ()tha ()of (). But ()and (), our ()will ()(). but ()we'll ()come ()of (). tha ()()that ()for and(). I ()The ()()one by one. And I ()The ()() of them all, The ()I ()your ()and you were (). [chorus] When I was (), and ()()were (), do do do do do do do do do.... Don't () me (), but ()has ()us (), some one else ()()from ()().

• これを和訳すると何て書いてありますか?

Let This Go I think I'm need, of a quiet walk home And as we step forward we would rather be alone So, make some noise while you got time Take this poison for your mind Who knows, you could be gone by this time tomorrow And, I don't know where we're going But I take pride in not knowing And you say I will be the one to let this go So, make some noise while you got time Take this poison for your mind Who knows, you could be gone by this time tomorrow And, I don't know where we're going But I take pride in not knowing And you say I will be the one to let this go

• 簡単な英文の和訳をお願いしたいのですが、どなたか英語に明るい方、よろし

簡単な英文の和訳をお願いしたいのですが、どなたか英語に明るい方、よろしくお願いします!! 自分でやってみたものの、自信がないので答え合わせをしたいので… 全部で四問あります。 出来たら早目の回答希望です!よろしくお願いします。 (1)Like the increasing millions of Americans who regularly follow a vigorous exercise program,i know that working out makes me feel good. (2)But,there is an added enticement you may not be aware of,keeping healthy may save you insurance dollars as well. (3)The paradox the automobile has thrust upon us is that liberation is bondage. The automobile has made it possible,literally and figuratively,togo anywhere,to be anyone. (4)The car has provided afast,efficient,adaptable,identifiable engine of foward(and upward)mobility,and as such it becamean important cultural symbol system,a language practically everyone spoke.

• 英語できる方お願いします。

But the realities of inequality and capitalism invariably lead to mysticism of this sort, a natural human response to the dreary realities of concentrating so much wealth and power in the hands of a dozen interlocking board members at the expense of 100,000 employees, and so many other negative knock-off effects on the politics and culture of the world they dominate. 上記の文の和訳が分かりません。 英語が堪能な方、ぜひ和訳お願いいたします。

• 早急に英語の和訳をお願いします

ヤフーとかエキサイト等の翻訳サイトは勘弁して下さい。 長くて非常に申し訳ないです 英語の得意な方、少し専門的ですがお願い致します。 The most disastrous consequence of depression is suicide. Not everyone who attempts or commits suicide is depressed, however, and suicide thoughts and actions are alarmingly common. Nearly half of all teenagers in the United States say they know someone who has tried to commit suicide (see figure). One in five teenagers admits to attempting or seriously contemplating suicide. Suicide is the ninth leading cause of the death in the United States and third leading cause among people 15 to 24years of age. More people die from suicide than from homicide. Women attempt to commit suicide about three times more often than men do, but men succeed more often than women in killing themselves. The greater number of suicide attempts by women is probably related to the greater incidence of depression among women. The fact that men are more successful in their attempts is related to the choice of method. Until recently, women have tended to use less lethal means, such as cutting their wrists or overdosing on sleeping pills; men are more likely to use firearms or carbon monoxide fumes or to hang themselves. However, with the marked increase in the number of women owning guns, suicide by firearms has now become women's method of first choice. Consequently, the fatality rate for women is changing.(Attempted suicides are successful 80% of the time when firearms are involved, but only 10% of drug or poison ingestions are fatal ――a powerful argument for not keeping firearms in the home.)

• 和訳

下記の和訳をお願いします Fed banks saw some signs of improvement, including stabilization of industrial output at a low level but felt job losses and declining sales in September of automobiles and new homes hinted at a slowdown in fourth-quarter consumer spending. Some of the regional Fed directors said they saw little chance that excess capacity in the economy was likely to shrink soon, which meant there was little likelihood of prices climbing sharply.

• 英文和訳

英文を和訳していただける かたのみで、お願いできますでしょうか? 1段落の前半部分です。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 Your future partner will attempt to have a steady, stable income, but his money is inclined to fluctuate. He will acquire many possession of value, may acquire money houses and land, and will not appear poor, even when his income is at its lowest ebb. He may have a questionable means of making his livelihood., or one that if not questionable that doesn't automatically command everyone’s respect. But he likes material things, the comforts and luxury’s money can buy, and this motivates him. So your marriage or life together wont be poor, even though the finances may waver When he goes down he will always come up.. But this man tends to work hard only until comfortably off and then he stagnates financially or doesn’t work to improve his circumstance further.

• 和訳をお願いします

和訳と選択をお願いします 長くなってすみません(>_<) People first ( 1 ) civilization about 4,000 B.C., or 6,000 years ago. This is an insignificant period of time compared to their 3 million years on this globe. The ( 2 ) of history speeded up tremendously compared to the sluggish pace of earlier times. Million of years passed before people learned how to farm. This occurred about 10,000 B.C. But after that people seemed to leap forward. The more time passed, the more rapid pace of invention and development and change. When people were food gatherers they ( 3 ) their knowledge every 100,000 years. When they became civilized they needed 1,000 years, but people depended on their own two legs during most of these 3 million years on this earth. Then a few thousand years ago they learned to ( 4 ) horse and other animals, and to ride them or use them to pull carriages. About a century ago the bicycle was developed. Then in rapid succession the steam engine, the automobile, and the airplane were developed, and now there are spaceships that can land on the moon and place instruments on Mars. (1)1.raised 2.grew 3.developed 4.invented (2)1.time 2.tempo 3.rhythm 4.grade (3)1.stored 2.doubled 3.exchanged 4.accumulated (4)1.ride 2.use 3.tame 4.hurt

• 英語の文章を和訳してください。

Testing of the ship's engines took place in June 1907 prior to full trials scheduled for July. A preliminary cruise, or Builder's Trial, was arranged for 27 July with representatives of Cunard, the Admiralty, the Board of Trade, and John Brown aboard. The ship achieved speeds of 25.6 knots (47.4 km/h; 29.5 mph) over a measured 1 mile (1.6 km) at Skelmorlie with turbines running at 194 revolutions per minute producing 76,000 shp. At high speeds the ship was found to suffer such vibration at the stern as to render the second-class accommodation uninhabitable. VIP invited guests now came on board for a two-day shakedown cruise during which the ship was tested under continuous running at speeds of 15, 18 and 21 knots but not her maximum speed. On 29 July the guests departed and three days of full trials commenced. The ship travelled four times between the Corsewall Light off Scotland to the Longship Light off Cornwall at 23 and 25 knots, between the Corsewall Light and the Isle of Man, and the Isle of Arran and Ailsa Craig. Over 300 miles (480 km) an average speed of 25.4 knots was achieved, comfortably greater than the 24 knots required under the admiralty contract. The ship could stop in 4 minutes in 3/4 of a mile starting from 23 knots at 166 rpm and then applying full reverse. She achieved a speed of 26 knots over a measured mile loaded to a draught of 33 feet (10 m), and managed 26.5 knots over a 60-mile (97 km) course drawing 31.5 feet (9.6 m). At 180 revolutions a turning test was conducted and the ship performed a complete circle of diameter 1000 yards in 50 seconds. The rudder required 20 seconds to be turned hard to 35 degrees. The vibration was determined to be caused by interference between the wake of the outer propellers and inner and became worse when turning. At high speeds the vibration frequency resonated with the ship's stern making the matter worse. The solution was to add internal stiffening to the stern of the ship but this necessitated gutting the second-class areas and then rebuilding them. This required the addition of a number of pillars and arches to the decorative scheme. The ship was finally delivered to Cunard on 26 August although the problem of vibration was never entirely solved and further remedial work went on through her life. The White Star Line's Olympic-class vessels were almost 100 ft (30 m) longer and slightly wider than Lusitania and Mauretania. This made the White Star vessels about 15,000 tons heavier than the Cunard vessels. Both Lusitania and Mauretania were launched and had been in service for several years before Olympic, Titanic and Britannic were ready for the North Atlantic run. Although significantly faster than the Olympic class would be, the speed of Cunard's vessels was not sufficient to allow the line to run a weekly two-ship transatlantic service from each side of the Atlantic.