• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:英語が分からないので教えてください。)

Useful phrases for telephoning

toyotamahimeの回答

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

1H、2A、3E、4G、5B、6D、7F、8C たぶん。。。

ID0404
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• 英語の授業中:先生へ。

どんな言い方をすればいいか教えて下さい。 ご指摘ありがとうございました。(間違いを訂正してくれた時) Thanks for correcting me. Thank you for telling me.  Thanks for pointing out my mistake. あなたにこれらの文を添削してもらいたいんですけど。 I was wondering if you could correct these sentences for me? I'd like you to correct these sentences. I would like to have these senteces corrected. Would you please correct these sentences for me. Could you check my sentences for mistakes?(間違ってないかチェックしてもらえませんか?) It would be very helpful if you could correct these sentences.

• 英語

1: A:Now,i'd like to stay a little more about our plans. B:( ) A:Sure,go ahead. What would you like toknow? (1)Excuse me. Could you speak up,please? (2)I'm sorry to interrupt,but may I ask a question? (3)I'm sorry,but could you repeat that,please? (4)Please excuse me. Is it all right if I leave now? ()にはいる番号と 全訳をお願いします

• 英語の問題が分からないので教えてください。 

次のA~Hの英文は会話文1~8のどこに入ると思いますか?意味も教えてください。 A.All you need to do is B.I understand that C.I'm putting you through D.It's been quite some time E.it's convenient for you F.just to be on the safe side G.we're all set then H.You can't miss me 1.(a)When would you like to meet? (b)Whenever______. 2.(a)When did you last visit Prague? (b)______. 3.(a)How will I recognize you? (b)I'll have a hat on.______. 4.(a)How can I get to the nearest bank?(b)______ walk straight on and turn left. 5.(a)Shall we book the tickets today?(b)Yes,______. 6.(a)So,______?(b)Yes, we're ready to start. 7.(a)______ your flight leaves at six.(b)Yes, that's right. 8.(a)Hello.Can I speak to Mr.Motteram, please.(b)Just one moment.______.

• 英語が分からないので教えてください。

Each of these sentences includes a phrasal werb. Choose the correct particle to complete each phrasal werb. 1.Meeting face-to-face will help speed ( ) the project. A)over B)up C)on 2.I can't figure ( ) why they have taken so long to get the intial designs ready. A)up B)in C)out 3.How did you end ( )in Paris? A)out B)with C)up 4.I really hope your plan works ( ), because I can't think of another solution. A)up B)through C)out 5.Susan, can you please set ( ) a teleconference call with the Paris office? A)out B)off C)up 6.We need to get together in order to iron ( ) a few problems. 7.Hello. Could you put me ( ) to the accounts office, please? A)through B)over C)in 8.Marie has come ( ) with a fantastic idea. A)out B)up C)off

• 英語が得意な方お願いします。

翻訳サイトを使ったんですが上手くいきませんでした。 かっこよく訳して下さい。 I can tell that you've never been true to me, I can smell that you're acting so fearfully, I can hear that you' re hoping I want to hear, I can feel the alarm above ringing in me, I can touch as I know you don't feel a thing, I can pray, but I know you commit a sin, I can sense now it all become clear to see, You're no good, and you mean no good, treacherously.

• [英語]()に当てはまるもの教えて下さい><

1. John : Do you have the time? Ellen : () John : I asked you what time it is now. (1) Go ahead. (2) One moment, please. (3) I beg your pardon? (4) I don't know about it. 2. George : I don't think I can attend the meeting tonight. Ben : () George : I have a terrible stomachache. (1) What's wrong? (2) What about you? (3) What do you say to it? (4) What happened to it? 3. Clerk : We don't sell cell phones here. You'll have to go to the phone store. Rick : () Clerk : That's simple. Go out the door, turn to the left and go straight, and you'll find it on this side of the street. (1) Is that so? May I go to the phone store? (2) Excuse me. How can I get a cell phone there? (3) I see. Could you tell me how to get there? (4) Would you be kind enough to take me there?

• 和訳

Many thanks for the order you have placed via our website, however we have just tried to take the payment from your credit/debit card but unfortunately this has been declined by your bank. Please could you advise if you have another card which you can use to make this payment? if so we would recommend that you place a new order with the new card details through the website, we will then cancel the current order and use the new details instead. Alternatively I can send you a Pro Forma invoice for this order so you can make a payment by bank transfer. Please let me know by return how you would like to proceed. どなたか和訳をお願いします。

• 度々もうしわけありません。

度々もうしわけありません。 翻訳お願いします。 We are writing to inform you that the item goes through our strict quality control.Could you please check your keys whether it screws or not? And you need make sure the item has been charged fully.If you still can not use it,you can apply for RMA to return the item back to us.And you can choose another item on our website as the replacement. Look forward to your good news. Thank you for your understanding and support. Have a nice day!

• [英語] ()に当てはまるものを教えて下さい><

1. (a) Could you do me a favor? (b) Could I () a favor of you? 2. (a) If he had been more careful, he would have lived longer. (b) His () led to an early death which he would () have escaped.

• 英語が分からないので教えてください

カッコ内の単語を並べ替えてください。 1.(now, order, are, ready, you, to),or shall I give you few more minutes? 2.(for, of, another, same, the, me),please. 3.Well, I think (night, I'll, it, call, a). It's been a long day. 4.(room, do, have, left, you, any) for dessert? 5.(think, I, for, I'll, go, the) vegetarian special. 6.I've been (catch, trying, to, waiter's, the, eye), but he doesn't seem to notice me. 7.(what, you, will, be, it, for),madam? 8.(it, you, if, bother, doesn't),I think I'll have a glass of wine.