• ベストアンサー
  • すぐに回答を!

[英語] ()に当てはまるものを教えて下さい><

1. (a) Could you do me a favor? (b) Could I () a favor of you? 2. (a) If he had been more careful, he would have lived longer. (b) His () led to an early death which he would () have escaped.

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数2
  • 閲覧数63
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 回答No.2
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5903)

1. Could I (ask) a favor of you? お願いをしても良いですか? 2. His (carelessness) led to an early death which he would (otherwise) have escaped. 彼の不注意が、そうでなければ逃れられたであろう早死ににつながった。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

関連するQ&A

• ここに何がはいりますか?大学入試問題

大学入試の問題ですがの答が分かりません。 次の2つの英文がほぼ同じ意味になるようにxxxxxxに適語を入れ たいのですが。 If he had been more careful, he would have lived longer. His xxxxxxxx led to an early death which he would xxxxxx have escaped. 最初は carelessnessは間違いないところです。次は possibly だと 思いますがあまり自信がありません。

• 仮定法について

If he had been a little more careful,the accident could have been avoided. He did what he had been told;otherwise he would have been scolded. の二文で後半のhaveの後にbeenが入ってるのって何でですか? 仮定法過去完了の場合、助動詞の過去+have p.p.ですよね? could have avoidedとwould have scoldedでは何でダメなんですか?

• 英語の質問です。

you could have stayed longer if i would have knew i would stay at home before これはどういう意味ですか??

その他の回答 (1)

• 回答No.1

1. (a) Could you do me a favor? (b) Could I (ask) a favor of you? http://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=ask+a+favor+of+you 2. (a) If he had been more careful, he would have lived longer. (b) His (carelessness) led to an early death which he would (not) have escaped. http://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=carelessness

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

関連するQ&A

• 英語の問題

(1)( )内を正しい形にし当てはめる If you ___ a million yen in the lottery,what would you do. (win) You would be surprised if I ___ you the truth. (tell) Jhon would come if he ___ the time. (have) I wish you ___ here now. (be) (2)並べ替え 彼により自由な時間があればピアノを習うでしょう (would / if / free / had / he / time / learn / more / he / ,) to play the piano. 私があなたなら、もう少し注意深くするのですが (be / if / I / I / were / would / you / ,) a little more careful. 私が市長なら環境保護に努めるでしょう (were / try / I / I / to / would / mayor / protect / if /,) the enviroment. もしもあなたの髪が明日真っ白になったら、どうしますか (do / hair / if / tomorrow / you / your / went / white / would / ,) ? もっと一生懸命練習していれば、すばらしいサッカー選手になれたのに (had / been / harder / if / you / practiced / could / you / have / ,) a good soccer player.

• 英訳教えてください

英訳教えてください 1彼がもっと忍耐強ければ、きっと成功しただろうに If he had been (    ) patient , he might have succeeded. 2彼の振る舞いを見ていれば、彼は頭がおかしくなったのだと思っただろう If I had seen his behavior, I would have thought he (   ) crazy. 3風が強くなかったら、ピクニックはどんなに楽しかっただろうか If it hadn't been(        ),how (     )the picnic would have been! 4英語が話せたら、君の通訳をつとめたのだが If I (     )English , I would have acted as an interpreter (   ) you. 5バイクがあれば、暗くなる前にそこに着けたのに If (         )a bike, I could have reached there before it got dark. 6君がそこにいれば、あの有名な女優を見ることができたのに If you (   ) there,you could have seen that famous actress. よろしくお願いします

• 英語 仮定法

You needn't have bought such a large house. Your wife would have been quite happy in a smaller house. 後半は仮定法過去完了の文らしいのですが、 would be quite happy...としては間違いでしょうか? If he had not been sick, he could have played soccer . この文みたいに仮定法の公式にピタリと当てはまっているのであれば 分かり易いんですが,上に挙げた物はIf節すら無いので どういう意図で仮定法を用いたのか判り兼ねます。

• 英語

1:If you were to fall from that bridge,it() almost impossible to rescue you. (1)is (2)was (3)would be (4)would have been 2:He would have become a great marathon runner, if it() for his knee problem. (1)was not (2)had not been (3)has not been (4)would not have been 3:Thank you for the kind help you extended to me the other day. I () alone. (1)can't manage (2)can't have managed (3)couldn't manage (4)couldn't have managed 4:I () happy to see him,but I didn't have time. (1)will have been (2)would be (3)will be (4)would have been 5:They got two free tickets to Canada;() they'd never have been able to afford to go. (1)rather (2)but (3)however (4)otherwise 解答と訳をお願いします

• 英語問題

次の文章の空欄に適切な単語を下から選ぶ問題です。 訳も教えて頂きたいです。 宜しくお願いします。 ■1 【 diabetes malfunction physician miscarriage inject 】 1. If I had known that he was the best (   ), I would have visited the hospital where he worked. 2. Could you (   ) insulin into her arm if you find her unconscious? 3. If your urinary system had developed a (   ), you would have noticed your legs swell. 4. If it were type I (   ), your patient must have been a child. 5. Had she been more careful, she could have avoided the (   ). ■2 【 because and after until before 】 1. This ultrasonic vibration causes the blood clot to break apart (   ) dissolve. 2. General anesthesia should not be administered (   ) the patient ha been examined. 3. ICD saved me (   ) it triggered the electric shock. 4. Continue taking the pills (   ) meal. 5. Her face turned pale (   ) her blood was not carrying enough oxygen.

• have been と had been

(怪我をしていなければ)良い選手になれたかもしれない He could have been a good player. → 現役の選手(成績イマイチ) He could had been a good player. → 既に引退している (私が誠実だったら)あなたをもっと愛せたかもしれない I could have loved you more. → 現在も付き合っている I could had loved you more. → 既に別れている・亡くなっている という解釈で合っていますか? could/would have been は現在形に近く、 could/would had been は一種の過去形と考えていいのでしょうか?

• 英語

1:Married men sometimes wish they () single. (1)are (2)were (3)have been (4)being 2:The play was a lot of fun. I wish you () there. (1)were (2)had been (3)have been (4)would be 3:Although he knows nothing about electronics,he speaks() an expert. (1)like his being (2)as if he were (3)even if he were (4)as though being 4:You looked() a ghost when you came out of thehouse. What happened? (1)like to have seen (2)like seeing (3)as though to have seen(4)as if you had seen 5:It's already eleven. It's high time you() in bed. (1)are (2)have been (3)were (4)will be 解答と訳をお願いします

• 英語問題

空欄に適切な単語を下から選んで書く問題なのですが、わかりますか? わかったら翻訳もお願いします(;_;) diabetes malfunction physician miscarriage inject (1)If I had known that he was the best _____, I would have visited the hospital where he worked. (2)Could you_____ insulin into her arm if you find her unconscious? (3)If your urinary system had developed a _____,you would have noticed your legs swell. (4)If it were type I_____, your patient must have been a child. (5)Had she been more careful, she could have avoided the ______. 空欄に適切な単語を下から選んで書く問題なのですが、わかりますか? わかったら翻訳もお願いします(;_;) because and after until before (1)This ultrasonic vibration causes the blood clot to break apart ______ dissolve. (2)General anesthesia should not be administered ______ the patient has been examined. (3)ICD saved me______ it triggered the electric shock. (4)Continue taking the pills ______ meal. (5)Her face turned pale______ her blood was not carrying enough oxygen.

• 英語

1It's already ten. It's high time you ( ) in bed. アare イhave been ウwere エwill be 2If it were not for the rain, we ( ) hiking today. アcan go イwould go ウmay well go エwere able to go 3( ) greenhouse effect, the climate on the earth would be much colder. アAgainst イWithout ウUnless エNot 4( ) for the doctor's great skill in the operation, he wouldn't be alive now. アWithout イUnless ウBut エNot 5But for the medicine, the patient ( ). アhas been dead イhad been dead ウmay have been dead エmight have been dead 6Had I known you were coming to Tokyo, I ( ) to the station to meet you. アwent イwould have gone うhad gone エ would go 7I could tell who he was from his accent; ( ) I wouldn't have known it was him. アhowever イtherefore ウfor エotherwise 8Jack had a skiing accident yesterday, but he's all right. He is lucky, because he ( ) hurt himself badly. アcould have イmight ウshould エwill have 9I'm sorry to hear about your problem. But if you had taken my advice, you ( ) in such a trouble now. アhaven't イwould be ウwould havd been エwouldn't be 3,4辺りが良く分かりませんでした。

• Could Would May Canの使い分けについて

相手に頼み事をするときに使用する Could Would May Canの使い分けが分かりません。 以下の様に使う事が出来ると思っていますがそれぞれ どの様に異なるのでしょうか? (1)Could you do me a favor? (2)Would you do me a favor? (3)May I ask you a favor? (4)Can I ask you a favor?

専門家に質問してみよう