• ベストアンサー

この英文正しいですか

この英文正しいですか?間違えていましたら教えてください 1They don't have no children. 2 A few people survived, but many died. 3 They have a secound house in the country. よろしくお願いします

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.2

1 They don't have any children. あるいは They have no children. が正しい。 ただ,こういう英語を使う人はいます。 日本人は二重否定に感じますが,「まったくない」という否定と彼らは感じます。 非標準的な英語。 2 正しい。 3 secound → second 以外は正しい。 second でも the になるとは限りません。 「セカンド・ハウス」,「別荘」ですが,2番目に意味はなく, 本宅以外の家,2番目でも3番目でもいい。 another 的な意味が a second ~です。

kikietaa
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました

その他の回答 (1)

• marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

1They don't have no children. 二重否定になっていますね。 They don't have any children. They have no children. が好ましいでしょう。 2 A few people survived, but many died. 事実関係を示すのであれば、完了形が相応しいでしょう。 A few people has survived, but many have died. 3 They have a secound house in the country. They have the second house~. They have their second house~. 特定されている物件なので上記が自然です。

kikietaa
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました

関連するQ&A

• 英文の間違いについて(2)

以下の英文に間違いがあれば教えてください。 First, let me talk about potential. My mother told me people have limitless potential. But many people don't know about this things. I suppose that children know this things. They are often challenge new pray. We made surprised sometimes. They are not frightened to a challenge. I think if we have limitless potential, we should use this. I want to try what I can do. A book teach me there is nothing limit in the world. So I want to try new things. よろしくお願いします。

• 英文が正しいかどうか教えてください

この英文におかしい構文やアドバイスなどがあれば教えてください。 First, I will state about dream. Many people have dream. Not only children but also adult. And many people want to work about television. For example, singer, actor, cameraman. I think television give them dream. My friend wants to be actor. So she watches many movies. Anime is popular in my country. Anime is part of television. Anime give many people dream too especially children. This is because children like watching anime. My young sister is always watching anime. We can know many works by watch television and movie. I watched television about introduce work. I like sing a song that watch television and remember song. Therefore, I think television and movie give us dream. よろしくお願いします。

• 英文について

Students study English in my country. However, most students can't speak English. They have to study English at junior high school. So they learn English for three years. Why many people can't speak English? If they had study foreign a language as soon as start at the school, they could know how enjoy studying. (もし彼らが学校が始まるとすぐに外国語を学びだしたら、彼らは勉強することを楽しむ方法を知れた) Children enjoy play anything. (子供たちは何でも楽しんで遊ぶ) So I suppose that same English.(英語も同じだと思う) I think that we should know enjoy study a foreign language when children. (わたしたちは子供のときに楽しく外国語を学ぶことを知るべきだ) We can become speak English. (そうすれば、わたしたちは英語が話せるようになる) I suppose that children have hart what adults don't have. (子供たちは大人は持っていない心を持っていると思う) It is to be interesting things or enjoy play anything. (それは興味をもつことや、なんでも楽しく遊ぶことだ) おかしな箇所があれば教えてください。 ()は日本語訳です よろしくお願いします。

• 英文がわかりません。

この英文はどう訳しますか? 英語がわかる方どうか教えて下さい。 There were a lot of pregnancy tests. Are you still going to have children? Are you artificial insemination again? Don't have children anymore! I can't see my two children properly, but I don't understand why you want another one. Even if We have a another child, I won't take care of it at all. Even if One is born, I'll adopt the child. I don't want to have sex with you, and I don't want to cooperate with artificial I haven't had sex for a long time, but I won't have sex again.

• 英文の和訳2

If I don't like living here,I will soon leave andeither go back to my own country of find another country where I can be more comfortable. It is true that some foreigners come to Japan to live but find that,after a short while, they don't like it and so decide to leave. But it seems to me that these people are few and the causes for their unhappiness in Japan are usually to be found in their own characters and not Japan itself. 和訳をお願いします>< この英文の前にも文章がありますが、hereは「ここ」などと訳してもらって構いませんので。

• 翻訳をお願いします。

翻訳をお願いします。 特にマザーの言葉にこだわってお願いします。 (1)Over the next few years, some Sisters joined Mother Teresa. (2)Many of them were her former students. (3)Mother Teresa and these Sisters worked very hard. (4)They saved the lives of many homeless children. (5)They cared for sick people and old people too. (6)She said, "Always have a cheerful smile. Don`t only give your care, but give your heart as well."

• 英文が正しいか教えてください。

英文が正しいか教えてください。 Second, I talk about society. Now, society judges a person by external appearances. For example, if my hair is blond, people would judge me and say “she is fool.” I watched one movie when I was 15 years old. The movie story is about blond hair girl. She’s hair is blond. But she is very smart. This is the fact. Now, but, judge a person by external appearances not only people but also society. Society is a big group. We don’t judge a person by external appearances. But I think that we have to change society. If people don’t judge a person by external appearances, we could accept people have many things. That’s why I agree with one should never judge a person by external appearances. 間違っているところなどがあれば教えてください。 よろしくお願いします。

• 以下の英文の have について。

以下の英文の have について。 Among all the people who said they have a pet、 64 percent answered they have a dog . ペットを買っていると答えた人たちの64パーセントの人が犬を買っていると答えた この英文中の2つの have は、時制の一致の原則から had と絶対すべきでしょうか。それとも have でも成り立ちうるでしょうか?その場合、had とした場合との違いはどのようなものになるでしょうか。

• 英語の間違いについて

少し長いのですが・・・ First, I am going to talk about friends. Many people have views. (たくさんの人がそれぞれの考え方を持っている) And it is not similar. (それは似ていない) If I had live in a big city, I could meet people who have some views. I have friends when I was high school student. Some friends of mine goes to college. But others don't go to college. This is because they have a dream. A friend of mine wants to be dancer. She don't go to college, but go to dance school. Thus, I can meet many people because I live in a big city. So I can make many friends. They and I have different views. Therefore, I like talk people. I suppose that we can meet many people in a big city than a small town. もし、間違いやアドバイスなどあれば教えてください。

• 英文問題を解いてくれる方!!

英文問題を解いてくれる方、答えを教えてください!!!!! Active to Passive Put the transitive verb into the passive voice. Don't mention the agent unless it seems necessary. 1 This used to be number 13, but now I see that someone has crossed out '13' and written'12A' underneath. 2 You mustn't move this man; he is too ill. You'll have to leave him here. 3 They searched his house and found a number of stolen articles. 4 Nobody has used this room for ages. 5 They took him for a Frenchman, his French was so good. 6 You should have taken those books back to the library. 7 They brought the children up in Italy. 8 They have taken down the For Sale notice, so I suppose they have sold the house. 9 Someone broke into his house and stole a lot of his things. 10 We have warned you. 11 A lorry knocked him down. 12 They returned my keys to me; someone had piked them up in the street. 13 We had to give the books back; they did not allow us to take them home. 14 You shouldn't leave these documents on the desk. You should lock them up. 15 They handed round coffee and biscuits. 16 They have tried other people's schemes. Why have they never tried my scheme? です!!!!!! よろしくお願いします!!!!!