簡潔な英訳法とは?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 海外に対して請求書を作成する際に、過剰に請求した分の払い戻しを差し引くための簡潔な英訳法について相談です。
  • 提案された英訳「Refund for an overcharge, which is the cost to correct the distortion of the goods in august.」について、単語の羅列であるように感じ、もっと簡単な表現ができないか悩んでいます。
  • 短くてわかりやすい英訳表現をご教示いただけますか?
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

簡潔な英訳法

海外に対して請求書を作成する際に、例えば「8月に 実施した製品の歪み修正に対しての費用として、過剰に 請求した分の払い戻し」を請求金額から差し引くような場合、簡潔な英訳はできないものでしょうか? 自分なりに英訳してみると、 "Refund for an overcharge, which is the cost to correct the distortion of the goods in august." なんだか単語を羅列しただけみたいでまったく自信が ありません。また、仮にこれでいいとしてもなんだか 長すぎるので、もっと簡単に表現できないものかと 思っています。アドバイスをお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#195872
noname#195872
回答No.1

"refund" を動詞として使う場合は目的語を直後に伴ない、 "refund repair overcharge [for such and such (for 以下に費目等を追加)]" とできますが、名詞の場合は、"of" や"for" の後に費用の明細項目 (見積書や請求書で "item" や "description" に相当する部分) を繋げて、"rund of repair overcharge" 等の様に簡潔に一行であらわし、詳細は別記すればよいでしょう。 請求書の体裁を想定して、以下の様に表現できるでしょう。 8月に実施した製品の歪み修正に対しての費用として、過剰に請求した分の払い戻しを請求金額から差し引くような場合 Item, Description, Amount UTC9352Q, XXXXXXXX, US$5,328.00 Total Amount, US$5,328.00 Refund of repair overcharge(*), US$1,128.00 Total Due, US$4,200.00 Notes: (*) correction of distorted panel (Invoice No. 39D23-0235, August 26, 2003) +++++

my_name
質問者

お礼

丁寧な回答有難うございます。文章が長くなってしまう場合は、別記すればよいということはまったく考えもしませんでした。大変参考になりました。

関連するQ&A

• 英訳してもらえませんか?

海外取引先から下記メールを頂きました。経緯としましては、輸入した製品に毒物が入っていて当社は毒物取扱業者の指定を受けていないので、re-stock費用を出して返送する事になりました。 送料・返送料ともに弊社が負担する事を配送業者にも伝えました。しかし取引先から下記の様なメールが来ました。 I am resending the message below which I sent to you on April 20 regarding the shipping charges which your company refused to pay and were charged back to us by FedEx. for shipping PO # 1234-5678for Refractive Index Liquid Series H (Hazardous Materials), to your company on 1/21/09. The goods were shipped collect on your FedEx account # 1234-5678-9 and therefore there is no reason for your company to refuse to pay the charges. I also mentioned in my previous e-mail below that if returning the goods, your company was responsible for all shipping costs including any additional charges and fees associated with shipping Hazaradous Materials. Although it was clearly communicated, we were subsequently contacted by FedEx, stating that your company wanted to return the goods collect on our FedEx account and FedEx was seeking our permission to do so, which we did not agree to. Please advise as to how you would like to remit payment for these charges in the amount of $157.65 as shown on the attached FedEx Invoice. Your prompt attention to this matter is greatly appreciated. 配送業者にはうまく伝わっていなかったのでしょうか? 先日相手先からメールを頂いた時にも、配送業者へ当社で送料は負担するので請求書をこちらに回してください、と連絡しました。しかし、未だ請求書は来ていないようです。 弊社では、送料の支払いを拒否していないし、取引先からメールを頂いた時点で、再度請求書を回してくれるよう配送業者へ電話して、請求書を待っていると伝えたいです。上記メールを踏まえて、英訳してもらえませんか? 何卒よろしくお願い致します。

• 簡潔に英訳したいのですが…

【可愛いは自分次第、綺麗はエステ次第】というキャッチコピーのニュアンスをそのままに、英訳したいのですが【if you want to a cute you dress like a cute,if you want to a beautiful you go to see us.】はおかしいでしょうか? もっと簡潔で分かりやすい英文がございましたら何卒ご教授頂きたいです。 宜しくお願い致します。

• 英訳してください

下の文章を英訳してください。お願いします! English is often called the world’s lingua franca. About this, there is little dispute. However, what about the term lingua franca? It means the “Frankish language,” but how did it come to be known so well as an expression in English? The language is full of interesting idioms and expressions and idioms often have fascinating stories behind them. “Pidgin English” is one such expression. If you ask a native English speaker what this means, he or she will likely explain the meaning correctly: broken, or badly spoken, English. If you ask why people use this expression, they might explain it in this way: “Pigeons are not very clever birds, so it means someone whose English is not beyond the level of a simple bird.” However, this is not correct at all. During the period of the Opium Wars,1839-60, Portuguese, British, and Dutch traders went to China in large numbers to do business. They created a simplified from of English that could be used to do business. “Business English” often sounded like “pidgin English” when spoken with an accent, so this name stuck. “Flea market” is another interesting expression. Most people think that this word comes from the old goods that are often sold at such markets. Because they are old and possibly dirty, they might be full of fleas. Fleas are associated with dirty things. People used to think that those selling goods at such markets looked dirty, too. They might have been carrying fleas, which could have been a cause for the name.

• 翻訳と対処法を教えて下さい お願いします

海外のサッカーチームのオンラインショップでサッカーのユニフォームを買ったのですが 届いた商品が汚れていたため新しい商品と取り替えてもらいたいと思っています 商品と一緒に届いた紙にトラブルがあった場合の対処法が書いてあるのですが 全文英語で翻訳サイトを使ってみたのですが理解できませんでした なのでその文章の翻訳と自分はどういった対処をすればいいか教えてくださいお願いします 以下がその文章です長文なのですがよろしくお願いします can i return an item? you may return any item within 14days in its original condition for a full refund of the price you paid for the item. once a name or number has been printed on a shirt we will not offer a refund or exchange unless the shirt is faulty. the same applies if a player levels the club or changes his squad number during his time at the club. how do i return or exchange an item? 1.wrap the item securely in suitable envelop or packet 2.complete and enclose the returns slip at the bottom of this page 3.return your item using one of the methods blow. A.return items at your local collect store the new convenient way to send or pick up parcels at your local store. you can drop off your return items at any of the local stores offering the collect + service,typically open early to late,seven days a week. you will receive proof of postage,insurance and an online tracking code,so that you can follow your parcel`s progress back to us. 1.go to www.collectplus.co.uk/AstonVilla and enter your postcode to find your local store 2.follow the instructions to print off a returns label 3.securely attach the label to your parcel ensuring that the barcode is clearly visible and that any other delivery or returns labels have been removed from the packaging 4.drop off your receipt to track your parcet at any local store offering the collect + servies 5.keep your receipt to track your parcel at www.collectplus.co.uk/track B.return your items by post you can post the items by recorded delivery* to the address below *for your protection recorded delivery is recommended as we cannot be held responsible for goods that are not received Aston Villa Direct Returns PO Box 210 Manchester M24 IYN waht should i do if receive the wrong item? in the unlikely event we send you the wrong product,we will refund the cost of return postage back to the card witch was used to purchase the item. please send the product back to the address above by recorded delivery and enclose a compleated returns slip that can be found on the bottom of this page and proof of postage. as soon as we receive the returned item we will if the item you require is unavaliable we will issue you a refund for that item and you will be informed by email. what should i do if an item is broken or faulty? if an item faulty,please contact our customer services team before you send back the item on:+44(0) 844 902 1111(if you are outside UK.) we will refund shipping costs if there is a fault with the product.howevet,we cannot accept responsibility for return or re-shiping cost incurred when returing non-faulty items. Gift wrapped-faulty items-damaged items-order errors in te event your product is faulty,damaged or is not the item you have ordered,we will offer to refund or exchange the item. if this has happened please accept our sincere apologises. please return your products with all tags and packaging and state your preference for a refund or an exchange on the returns slip. in the event we are unable to exchange your item,due toa stock issue,a refund will be given. the refund will include any delivery changes and gift wrap cost.if you require an exchange**,the exchanged item will be gift wrapped as per the original order and sent back out to you **if you require an exchange on a gift wrapped item that is not faulty,damaged or was the correct item, but the wrong size,the exchanged item will be dispatched without gift wrap. とても長くて申し訳ないのですがよろしくお願いします

• 贈り物について簡潔に英訳してください。

「包丁のギフトセット」または「包丁のギフト」 という見出し文章ですが、文字数が20文字で 簡潔に表現したいです。 Gifts Knives ということにもなると思いますが、 包丁は2本組でセットになっている贈答用です。

• 意味が伝わるギリギリまで簡潔に英訳したい

意味が伝わるギリギリまで簡潔に英訳したい <<彼はこうも言った。「私の役はこの映画のスタートキーを押して(物語を駆動させて)、映画をシメる役です」>> (映画をシメるというのはおおげさで、おそらく本人は「物語のシメに関与する」という意味で言ったのだろうと思います。) を、とりあえず自分で英訳してみたらこんな文章になりました。 <<he also said "my role in this movie is who push start key of story and involve end of story">> 訳してみて気になる点が3つあります。 1、「彼」が映画出演し物語を駆動する役割というのはコンセンサスなので、「in this movie」「of story」の部分を省ける? 2、この場合、「story」「start key」の前に「the」、「involve」の後に「with」は必要? 3、撮影はもう終了しているので「is」「push」「involve」は過去形にすべき? もし他にも、ここがおかしい、こうしたほうがわかりやすいよ、などの指摘も待ってます。 特にカギ括弧の中は意訳でも構わないと考えてます。もっと簡潔な方法などがあれば是非教えてください。

• 英訳をお願いします。地震のことを簡潔に伝えたいです

地震後ずっとやりとりしてなかった外国の友達からメールがきました。 簡単に近況を伝えたいので英訳をお願いします。いつもは何とか自分で がんばるのですが・・・すみませんがよろしくお願いします。 久しぶり!私は元気です、あなたも? 私の住んでいる場所は先月に地震と津波で大変な被害を受けました。 今は普通の生活に戻りつつあります。 あなたが私を忘れずメッセージを送ってくれたのが嬉しいよ!元気になりました、 ありがとう。 時々イラストも描いてるから、またあなたに見てもらえたら嬉しいです。

• 返金・返品についての英文メール

こんにちは。 海外から2週間のお試し期間がある商品を取り寄せました。2週間試してみて効果がなければ、返品するというものです。 10月25日に申込んで商品が届いたのは11月8日、ところが商品が届く2日前にあたる、11月6日には既に商品代金が カード会社に請求されていました。 これではお試し期間でもなんでもないので、できれば返金を要求したいけれど無理なら返品の必要もないと思うのです。 これらの事をメールで伝えたいのですが、以下の文章で意味が通じるでしょうか。 また、何かアドバイスなどありましたらお願いいたしますm(_ _)m I placed an order for the product on October 25. The charged to my credit card on November 6. But product arrived on November 8. The period which tries a product was not given to me. In this case, is refund possible? When it cannot repay, may not I return product?

• 簡潔に書きたいのですが...

シングルページのホームページで、 表示されているエリアに来たら、メインメニューの該当する箇所にclass名'visit'を付けたり、消したりしてるのですが、もっとスマートな書き方はないでしょうか? これでも意図した動きにはなるのですが、少し勉強させて下さい。 よろしくお願いします。 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ $(function() { function checkPosition() { var posy = $(window).scrollTop(); var winh = $(window).height(); if (posy <= winh) { $('.go-1 a').addClass('visit'); } else { $('.go-1 a').removeClass('visit'); } if (posy > winh && posy <= winh*2) { $('.go-2 a').addClass('visit'); } else { $('.go-2 a').removeClass('visit'); } if (posy > winh*2 && posy <= winh*3) { $('.go-3 a').addClass('visit'); } else { $('.go-3 a').removeClass('visit'); } if (posy > winh*3 && posy <= winh*4) { $('.go-4 a').addClass('visit'); } else { $('.go-4 a').removeClass('visit'); } if (posy > winh*4 && posy <= winh*5) { $('.go-5 a').addClass('visit'); } else { $('.go-5 a').removeClass('visit'); } } $(window).scroll( checkPosition ); });

• できるだけ簡潔に

<交換優先>という言葉を英訳したいのですが、できるだけ簡潔に、文章っぽくなく表示するには何と書けばよいでしょうか? <Exchange priority>でもおかしくないですか?