回答No.1

what they ate not to change 違うかな・・・違ったらゴメンナサイ。

kaoriiman
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございましたm(_ _)m

関連するQ&A

• 英文の構造を教えてください

They only care whether they are copied or not, not what happens to the copier. この文章は、They only care whether they are copied or not, not care what happens to the copier. とcare が、省略された文章ですか?

• 英語訳の質問です・

They have not been helped by philosophers ,who have failed to agree on what constitutes justice and to define it in manner acceptable to all. 彼らは、哲学者に助けられず、正義とみなす全てを受け入れられる態度を定義することに同意できなかった。 ※訳し方を教えてください。 お願いします。

• 英語の和訳お願いします。

英語の和訳をお願いしたいです。 All I can be Have what we need What you've got to do is to give it your best shot Forget yesterday Now is everything Ignore cold eyes,yell at the top of your lungs So that the world hears No need to change,we're fine this way Just act on instinct, listen to your heart Don't pay attention to what they say Live your life the way that you want If you are tired then why don't you rest There is no need to keep on running Burn your soul into these notes and verses Then this song will surely reach their ears No need to change,we're fine this way Just act on instinct, listen to your heart Don't pay attention to what they say Live your life the way that you want You've made no mistake Call your own shots on right and wrong Don't pay attention to what they say Live your life the way that you want よろしくお願いします。

• 英語

タイヤからリサイクルされるfishing suppliesとは何のことですか? Tires are now been used to make various products, from doormats to fishing supplies. これらの国々は、実は、燃やす石炭の量を2倍、3倍にする計画をしている。その次の文は、They=国とすると、changeが自動詞なので、国は他の燃料に変わる、となっておかしくなるような気がします。どういうことですか?あとlessは何ですか? These countries plan, in fact, to double or triple the amount of coal they burn. They cannot afford to change to other kinds of fuel that pollute the air less.

• 英語の文法を教えてください

They went to international market place and ate many strange, but tasty fruit . この文法のstrange, but tasty fruit という文法が全く理解できません 他の例文など含めどなたかご指導をお願いします。

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします

what happened to his life during his school days is strikingly evident from his academic records. Not so striking, but of equal significance, are the changes in his attitude toward friends 長くてすみませんけどお願いしますm(..)m

• 英語の和訳

1:In a society where change is not uncommon for every generation to experience a generation gap. 2:It is heartles of him to say such a thing to the sick man. 3:I can't think of what to say in English in this situation. 4:In order to save fuel,people are driving smaller cars. 5:Everyone spoke very quietly in order not to wake the baby. 和訳をお願いします

• 英 英語の得意な方にお願いします。

英 英語の得意な方にお願いします。 次の文の並び替えをお願いしますm(._.)m 幸せは、我々が何を持っているかよりも、我々がどのような人間でえるかということにある。 Happiness lies not so ( as/ what we have/ in what we/ much/ in) are.

• 英語について

They are less interested in me than I expected they were. I have not talked to people today. これらの英文は正しいでしょうか? 回答よろしくお願いします。

• 英語が堪能な方に。。。

翻訳していただけないでしょうか<m(__)m> 翻訳機だと全く意味不明で。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 I have heard that in Japan people don't vocalize opinions on anything negatively and they do what they are told. I don't think it's impressive I think it's very sad that so much is sacrificed and they have to give up so much and are told what is right and if they act out or speak up they are disowned. That is horrible. We are all made different and should be allowed to so what we feel and given the choice to see what we think is right and wrong behavior . I am sorry for your pain. I am also depressed. Everyone here has their own thing going on and I am left out. I just want other things then everyone else and I know I have to do them alone. My parents do not know and when I tell them they will not accept it but its my choice and my life and I want to live not merely exist. Does that make me selfish? I hope you are able to do that Kotoe. Only thing you can do is keep your head up and don't give up.