• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:ナチュラルな英訳お願いします(その51))

ナチュラルな英訳お願いします(その51)

Payne (ペイン) Chris (クリス)(@khengi)の回答

• ベストアンサー
回答No.5

4.の返事に あらあら、こっちのまちがいですね。Secret Societyって書きたかったが無意識にSecret Serviceを書いてしまいました。 申し訳ありません。

china1
質問者

お礼

こんばんは!!khengiさん!! そしてはじめまして!! ついに秘密結社の場所を探し当て回答して頂き感謝です。 これからも諜報員として回答して頂ければ嬉しいです。 本当にありがとうございました。 これからも宜しくお願い致します。 感謝です!!

関連するQ&A

• ナチュラルな英訳お願いします(その52)

秘密結社のみなさん、おはようございます。 英訳宜しくお願い致します。 1 こんな爺さんになれたら嬉しいな。 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oaAkCAAlW8 I wanna be a man like this kind of old man who can understand humor. 2 そして葬式もこんな感じでやってくれたらオレは嬉しい。 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edTV4zJC-j0 If my family will hold a showly funeral,I will be soooo happy when I passed away . 3 これじゃあ、一生ヒラに決まってるよな。  My company's decision is absolutely proper. 4 娘が小さい時、友達のお父さんだったらよかったと言った。  When my daughter was a child,she said to me that I want you are my friend's dad. 5 オレだって谷あり谷ありのじんせいだったんだぞ。  I have lived a hard, harder, hardest times!! (オレだけに通じる名訳だと思うけどなぁ・・・・) 秘密結社のみなさん英訳宜しくお願いします。

• 「わかりましたか」の英訳

Do you understand? と Did you understand? の違いは下記英語サイト等で説明されているので、理解できています。 <英語サイト1> ルール2 Doは問い詰めの表現になる × Do you understand? 本当にわかった?(問い詰め) ○ Did you understand? わかりましたか? http://home.m00.itscom.net/blue_sky/Jul_06.html  英語サイト2でも以下のように、同様なことが記載されています。 しかし、Did [Do] you get it?に関しては同じ意味のように扱われています。 <英語サイト2> まず気をつけてほしいのが、Do you understand?です。 この表現は、問題ないという説もありますが、相手の理解力をチェックするようなニュアンスがあったり、 あるいは本当に分かっているのか問い詰める場合に使われることがあります。 なので使わないのが無難です! 「understand」を使いたいならDid you understand? として下さい。 この他にも「言ってること分かる?」はいろいろな表現があるので、ご紹介しておきます。 Did [Do] you get it? http://onepoint.jugem.jp/?day=20080109  I get it とI got it の違いは以下のように記載されています。 <英語サイト3> "I get it" is: 1.I understand 2.sometimes to show irritation when someone is overexplaining something to you,being overbearing.(usually "ok ok i get it" or "i get it already!") "I got it" is: 1.solve a problem,figure out a machine-usually with following action 2.sudden inspiration-eg you are trying to think of a way round a problem and then a clever idea occurs to you. http://fioretta23.exblog.jp/ <NHK英語講座> "I get it" 今いっていることがわかる。 "I got it" わかった。了解 そこで、質問です。 1.Do you get it? と Did you get it? は同じ意味と考えてよろしいでしょうか。 2.Do you get it?で尋ねられて(1)はI got it (2)はI get it と答えています。 これは<英語サイト3のそれぞれ1項>、<NHK英語講座>で説明されているとおりと考えて宜しいでしょうか。 (1)Do you get it? 分かった? 「うん分かった」と答えるならI got it http://www.yorutea.com/english/300/368get/ (2)Do you get it? (わかりますか?) Get it? (わかった。) http://www.e-geos.net/magazine/n23.html

• 英訳お願いいたします!

英訳お願いいたします! Did I wake you up on your free day? I hope not :) I'm almost back to my old self again. The 5th of December? Oh that's nice to know. Now I can start thinking and planning what we can do. Thank you for making such a big effort take a long holiday and to come all the way here to Belgium. Maybe if you tell them you will be in good hands ... they will really get worried ... hahaha No seriously I will try to make a big effort as well to make this a very nice and special holiday ... you. A special holiday for a special person. You will have the chance to eat everything my country has to offer. I am a little bit concerned about your weight though ... please don't think about that when you're here ... if you need to go on a diet please wait until you're back in Japan :) If possible I would like to see a happy 〇〇 ... and I will try very hard to make that happen ... Oh I took the liberty of looking for some flight for you.

• ナチュラルな英訳お願いします(その41)

英訳添削宜しくお願い致します。 1 (家の中で母親が子供にむかって)   何やってるの?  (Inside the house ,mother ask her child) What are you doing? 2 テレビでFox news観ながら、お菓子食べてるだけだよ。本当だよ!!  As just watching Fox news ,eating som cakes.Really is !! 3 小泉君と藪の中で一緒にゲームして遊んでるよ。  I'm playing games with Koizumi in the bushes. 4 友達の車がガス欠にならないように給油してあげてるよ。  I'm putting gas in a car of my friend,in order to his car don't run out of gasoline. 5 僕たちは友達だから協力しあってるんだ。友達が困ってる時は助けなきゃ。  We are friends,so cooperating each other, It's a good thing,isn't it!!  When my friend in troble, I have to help him. 英訳宜しくお願いします。

• こちらの英訳なんですがこの訳で合ってますか?

こちらの英訳なんですがこの訳で合ってますか? Hope this email finds you good, yes ofcourse you can get a copy of the passport with your signature on it attested by USA embassy and ministry of foreign affairs, please when you send the documents to the address below don’t forget to put attention to Ahmed Fawaz so I can get them. 外務省及びアメリカ大使館の承認を得たサインとコピーであれば大丈夫です。送る際はAhmed Fawazまでお願いします。 このような感じでしょうか?もう少し上手くできる方がいましたら是非教えて下さい。

• 英訳お願いいたします。

英訳お願いいたします。 Oh last Friday I went to the super market and I took some pictures of viennoiserie. They don't look very nice since it's only from the super market. But it should give you an idea what it is. It's quite nice. Many people were looking at me thinking ... "why is he taking pictures of viennoiserie?" ... Of course they don't know that I'm taking pictures for my cute ●●:) Are you sure it's not too much trouble to bring a hair dryer? I don't know anything about hair dryers. Maybe you could teach me what's a good one when you're here, ok? If you wouldn't have enough space or it it would be too troublesome I can just get one. But I want to get a good one ... because I don't want your hair to catch fire or something :) Grrr .. time for me to go to work. In my case it's a little bit the opposite ... I keep thinking of you instead of my work. I don't think anyone can blame me ...after all you're sooo pretty. I hope those 3 weeks will pass very quickly and I can come and pick you up at the airport!

• 英語でビンゴゲームを。。

英語でビンゴゲームのルールを 説明したいときの言い方を教えてください。 2人のマッチで3列のチャートで出た数に×印をしていきます。 数字が3つ並んだら勝ちですというのは You are the winner if you make a line(row?) with 3 cross marks earlier than I. で合ってますか? 英語らしくシンプルな言い方が知りたいです。 何人かいてる場合は The earliest is the winner to get 3 cross marks on a line . でいいでしょうか? リーチの言い方はなんというのでしょうか? 英語でもリーチですか?(reach) Reach! または I became the reach . ですか? When you get 2 cross marks on a line, say " Reach !" はいかがでしょうか? 色々一度にお尋ねしてすみません。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英訳をお願いします。

以下の文の英訳をお願いします。 問題文としては、 【ゆみさんは、下の図のような6枚のカードを使った言葉遊びを考えました。次の英文を読んで、(1)から(5)のカードにあてはまる単語を、それぞれ英語1語で答えなさい。】 ※図は省略  You see Card (1) to Card (6) . Card (6) has a word on it, but on the other cards, only the first letter of a word is written, and the last letter of each word is the first letter on the next card. You have to find the words on Card (1) to Card (5). ~中略~ When you find the five words and get to Card (6), your answers will be 'good'.

• 英訳をおねがいします^^

自分なりに英訳して海外のメーカーとやり取りしてたのですが、 いま担当のひとの英語がいまいち上手く訳せずに苦労しています。 詳しい方よろしくおねがいします。 Thank you for your order! I wanted to let you know that your order has been received. I notice that you listed the shipping on the order as well. I just want to let you know that the shipping I quoted to you was an estimated price. I can definitely fax or e-mail you a copy of the invoice after the order ships and it would have the shipping shown on it. thank you, I do have the order entered as I had mentioned in my previous e-mail to you. The item is on backorder. We have a ship date of 8-30-07 scheduled for your order. I had mentioned before that we can e-mail your invoice to you after the order ships. I actually do have notes to e-mail the invoice to you. Please let me know if you have any other questions.

• 英訳をお願いします

留学している友人に結婚報告をするために、以下のメールを送りました。 Hi.How are you? I haven't seen you for a long time. It was heard that it was studying abroad. Is there any schedule which comes back to Japan? It gets married on September. Please come to a marriage ceremony. I'll inform you of it later. これに対する返信が以下のメールです。 How come everyone going to get married?? I just canceled my engagement with my boyfriend. I am in Canada;however, I will be back to Japan the end of july. I would love to celeblate your married.... With who??? 会話は成立しているのでしょうか。 また、留学している友人は、結婚式に参加できるのでしょうか。 お時間のある方、ご回答お待ちしています。