質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • cbm51901
  • ベストアンサー率67% (2671/3943)
回答No.1

「あなたもたまにはe-メールをチェックするのね。これでやっとわかったわ。」

その他の回答 (2)

回答No.3

回答No.1もNo.2も正解だと思います。 どっちにもなり得るのです。 あなたの今までの その人との連絡の取り方にもよります。 いつもメールを無視していた→ 「なんだー。メール見てるんじゃないの!!もう言い訳は通用しないわよ」 メールをくれていたのに、いつも返事が遅かった→ 「本当にたまにしかメールチェックしないのね」 おそらく、後者の方だと考えます。 デートに何度も誘っていたのだとしたら、毎回さぞかしモヤモヤしていた事でしょう・・・。

回答No.2

「君がメールをたまに(だけ)チェックするのがやっとわかった。」 ずいぶん前に来たメールに最近返信したのでしょうか。 Once in a whileは「しばらくの間に1回」、つまり「たま~に」っと言う意味になります。 Now I know は「やっとわかったよ」って感じですね。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳お願い致します。

I will email over your invoice now. Please confirm once you have received the invoice and let me know if anything needs amending.

• 英語を日本語へ翻訳して貰えますか?

日本語の勉強をしている外国人のメル友からきたメールです。 いつも日本語でやりとりしているので、英語だとほとんど理解できません。 お恥ずかしいですが、日本語へ訳してください。 i am happy that you recover and list a little . i always will be sweet and kind to you ... and went your feel sad i be there making you feel happy ..well for now i be in the digital world ,so went you feel sad only email me .. i will warm your heart and make you feel happy i know that we still met you yet in person .but i feel that you are a sweet and kind person i always will to my best to make you happy went you feel sad i big Chu... for the best person in the world ... that is you Hanako.

• この英語を日本語へ翻訳お願いします。

なんとなくは分かるのですが、知らない単語があり的確に訳せません...。 お力添えお願いします。 don't think that way .... i understand your situation . i know how it feet to be in that type of situation . here is something to make you feel better . don't worry i still think that you are a wonderful person and thank you! for be in honest .... i respect you ... now think about this " ( That me think that you are the best person in the world and is happy for the way you are! ) " and only think about it all day so you feel better

• 日本語訳を教えてください

I have now processed the relevant paper work to raise you a cheque. Please can you confirm your postal address, as once I have the cheque in my possession, I will ensure that it is sent out to you via recorded delivery.

• どなたか日本語への翻訳をお願い致します!!!

どなたか大変恐縮ですが、以下の長文を日本語に翻訳頂けないでしょうか? 英語力が足りず、お力をお借りしたいです。 どうぞ宜しくお願い致します。 I see that you have put your International Verification order through. That is great and thank you! I have completed the process by changing the $5.00 amount to a random dollar amount between .01 and $2.00 USD. If you could check you account either online or by phone to find out that exact amount that has been charged and email me back with that amount. If it happens to be in a different currency, that is fine, just let us know the currency and we can convert that for you. Thank you so very much for your patience with us on this policy of ours. I do want to let you know that you will not have to go through this process again on any orders you may make in the future. Have a great day!

• 至急! 翻訳・日本語に訳して下さい

翻訳してください。 I believe we can do that, I just need to see how we create a line item for it. I will be in touch shortly. Please keep in mind, Ira Woods Inc will not be responsible for any warehouse charges accrued on your end. I just wanted to make sure that was clear. Ok, lets do this. I have a $100 e-gift card you can purchase via paypal, and I can then apply it to the shipping charge. Please see link below…. Please let me know once you order it, and I will set up the order. Im not sure, it depends on how many they have awaiting pickup I just placed the order. I will try to get the order out asap. The below items from order no. 1600 have been shipped to you. If your order included additional items not listed below, you will receive a separate email notification once those items are shipped. Please allow a minimum of 24 hours for the below tracking to register with the shipping carrier.

• 英語のメールを日本語にしてください。

What a bad friend .try to give you a force kiss . here is a nice chu.! to heal you back to happiness.. i am going to check my PO box tomorrow . it was a busy day.. work .. work........... i need a vacation .. i want you to know that you are a wonderful person and i am so happy for your emails it make me feel, not so lonely . ... i know that the only thing you see is text in a email .but i want you to feel that i Gare about you .. you make me happy i wish this tush your heart .. こちらの英語を日本語に訳して頂きたいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 日本語に翻訳願います!

どなたか下記の英文を日本語訳して頂けないでしょうか? よろしくお願いしますm(_ _)m (1) I think more and more how I long to be with only you, All the things I had dreamed oh doing before settling down now seem empty if I can't share them with you. (2) I fear we are going to fast but I find myself wishing things could go faster so I can hold you in my arms. (3) and to know you as intricately as you know yourself.

• 英語から日本語へ翻訳お願いします。

Dear Mr. Norman Reedus: Hello. How are you? I am a fourteen year old girl who lives in Japan. My name is Hanako Sato. I am writing a fan letter for the first time. When I saw Daryl in the Walking Dead, I got to know you. When I saw you for the first time, I had thought you looked cool. As the story progressed on, I became much attracted to that you cared about others more than anyone and that you did the best to search her without giving up all the way when Sophia went missing. Although I saw only the Walking Dead among those you appeared so far, I will see more from now on. I am really excited how Mr. Norman acts. I think that you may have a lot of effort in filming from now. Please take care of yourself. I am looking forward to more activities. I will support very much. Could you send me a portrait with your autograph? I enclosed a return envelope with stamps. I know you must be very busy, please accept my request. May you be very happy! I like you very much. Sincerely yours, Hanako Satou 頑張ってファンレター書いてみました(>_<) あってるか分からないのでお願いします。

• 日本語に翻訳してくださいm(__)m

相手So I was bored so I was on the app we met on to see if I could find you. And I did! And seeing the pic you have saying love made me really happy. I really want to be with you. We don’t even have to do those stupid things I want when we first meet. I just want to be around you. And I know our first kiss will be so sweet (heart)(heart)(heart)(heart) 私Pic??? What are you talking about? 相手On your profile 私??? Sorry, I don't know 相手You have a piece of paper that has love written on it :( 私??? This? 相手Yes :3 私why are you happy? 相手Because I think you draw that with me in your mind