• ベストアンサー

かなり丁寧なバレンタインのお誘い in 英語

バレンタインに会えるかどうかの誘いを英語でしたいのですが、かなり丁寧というか遠慮がちに誘いたいのですが(今までずうずうしい経緯があります)この文章でいいでしょうか?プレゼント渡したいことは言わない方がいいんでしょうかね。 また他に参考にできそうな文章がありましたらお願いします。 Would/will you be free/available next Tuesday? I have something for you. 

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.2

Hi xxx, I'm just wondering if you will be doing something this Tuesday? If not, would you like to go for a meal/drink/movie 等いろいろ with me? 今週の火曜日なんかしてますか?フリーだったら一緒に食事・飲みに・映画に行きませんか? ちなみにヨーロッパやアメリカなどでは、日本と違い男性から女性を誘うことも多いので、上記の文章は男性が使用することも可能です。

その他の回答 (1)

• cbm51901
  • ベストアンサー率67% (2671/3943)
回答No.1

Are you free next Tuesday? I have something for you. 日本のバレンタインデーの慣習を知っている方ならバレバレですが、これでよいと思います。 Will you be available next Tuesday? ... ですと少しばかりフォーマルな感じになります。 I have a small surprise for you. という言い方もありますが、これだと必要以上に期待を膨らませてしまうかも。。。

関連するQ&A

• 英語の問題で…

英語の問題で分からないところがあります。教えていただけたら助かります 次の問題の( )内に入れるのに最も適当なものを一つ選びなさい its our wedding anniversary next Tuesday, and by then we ( ) married for ten years (1) are (2) will have (3) will have been (4) would have できれば訳もお願いします。

• 英語

1:It's our wedding anniversary next Tuesday,and by then we( ) married for ten years. (1)are (2)will have (3)will have been (4)would have 2:The children ( )veryquiet I wonder what theyare doing. (1)was (2)were (3)had been (4)are being 3:Jane won't be able to attend the party tonight? Why not? She say her son's caught a cold and she ( ) care of him. (1)must be taking (2)must have taken (3)will be taking (4)will have been taking 解答と訳をお願いします

• 英語 仮定法

甲...I【】happy to see him,but I didn't have time. (1)will have been(2)would be(3)will be(4)would have been 正解は(4)というのは良いのですが 参考書の解説部分で少々こんがらがってしまいました。 --------------------------------------------------- (2)would be,(3)will beなら 乙...I would[will]be happy to see him,but I don't have timeとなるはず。 --------------------------------------------------- ●乙ではwill beが使えるにも関わらず 甲ではwill have beenが不正解なのは何故か ●そもそも乙の文でwillとwouldのどちらでもOKなのはどうしてか 自分が難しく考えすぎているのだと思いますが 正しい理解の仕方が知りたいです。

• これも可能でしょうか?(would と would have been)

It would have been our fortieth wedding anniversary next Tuesday. It would be our... 上の文についてですが、下も可能でしょうか?意味は「もし家内が生きていたら..」です。

• 英語の翻訳お願いします。

I hope you are well. We have been informed that these red and grey mugs will not be arriving with us until March. Please let me know if you would like to keep this order on if you would prefer to cancel it for now and place a new order closer to when we have the stock available?

• 英文の翻訳をお願いします!

I didnt know you would send payment so quick, i had wanted to tell you i will not be able to ship these until next week. so if you want to put on hold until then that would be fine. I am away on business and will return on tuesday march 6th back to my home. but i'm available to answer questions and take any orders while away. so i just wanted to let you know that so there will be no problems and i will mail the day i get back..

• 英語

1:If you were to fall from that bridge,it() almost impossible to rescue you. (1)is (2)was (3)would be (4)would have been 2:He would have become a great marathon runner, if it() for his knee problem. (1)was not (2)had not been (3)has not been (4)would not have been 3:Thank you for the kind help you extended to me the other day. I () alone. (1)can't manage (2)can't have managed (3)couldn't manage (4)couldn't have managed 4:I () happy to see him,but I didn't have time. (1)will have been (2)would be (3)will be (4)would have been 5:They got two free tickets to Canada;() they'd never have been able to afford to go. (1)rather (2)but (3)however (4)otherwise 解答と訳をお願いします

• 英語得意な方へ!

英語得意な方へ! 和訳お願いします。 なんとなく意味が分かるところはやってみました。 Thank your schedule.スケジュールありがとう Let me check on Monday ... but Maybe we can meet on the 8th? Hmm that would be next week!来週だね! That would be so nice. Please let me check with my team first. You are too kind to me. あなたは優しいね Maybe you do need to try it first ... hahahaha.・ But I like my own food and I prepared salmon steaks on the BBQ for my parents they liked it too.自分で料理するの好きだし、両親にバーベキューでステーキを準備する So I will let you know something next early next week. Also have a nice weekend.

• 英語を教えてください。

どなたか教えてください。 この日本分を英文にしたいのですが、直してください。 来週は火曜日が大丈夫なのと、または再来週は大丈夫です。 Next week I am available on Tuesday or next ? week. 来週はたまたま忙しいです。 I am busy on next week. この前はグアムについて話しましたね(友人は前回話したのを覚えていないので)、 あなたはグアムへ今年ゴルフをしたと言って、将来はグアムでのんびり暮らしたいとか、 そのようなことを話してましたね。 We talked about Guam, you said that went to Guam to Golf this year and you want to live Guam for the future if it's possible...or something like that.

• 和訳お願いいたします

Where to meet ... Charles de Gaulles airport has many different terminal. You will be arriving in 2E and since it's to early there won't be many people. And ... I would recognize you out of a million people ... hmmm maybe I'll think of something so you will recognize me. So after you take your luggage and go through customs will exit ... and I will be waiting for you there. Actually I don't think it's normal for this time of the year. But the temperature will be around 0 degrees early next week ... If there is something I still need to get for you ... or if you still have questions please ask me. 以上です。ありがとうございます。