• ベストアンサー

日本語に訳してください。数学系です。

State the Perron-Frobenius Theorem for matrices of non-negative entries. Give a proof in the case where all entries are positive(hence the matrix is "strongly irreducible").

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • drmuraberg
  • ベストアンサー率71% (847/1183)
回答No.1

Perron-Frobenius の定理を非負要素の行列に付いて述べよ。 全ての要素が正の場合(つまり行列は「強く既約」)である場合についての証明を与えよ。 entriesは「表の入力数値」の意味が有ります。行列なので「要素」となると思います。 「強く既約」で有るとは、行列Aが既約ならA^(k)が全てのK=1・・・・に対して 既約であることを言うようです。 strongly irreducible matrixで英語Webを検索してみてください。

t-ishigami
質問者

お礼

詳しく説明してくださってありがとうございます!

関連するQ&A

• 線形代数 Theorem 8

例題に The vectors [2], [ 4], [-2] [1] [-1] [ 2] are linearly dependent by Theorem 8, because there are three vectors in the set and there are only two entries in each vector. Notice, however, that none of the vectors is a multiple of one of the other vectors. とあり、この図(二次元で、0からそれぞれの点に線が引かれている)を見ると この例題に関しては納得なのですが、 Theorem 8に関してはどうも納得いきません。 Theorem 8 If a set contains more vectors than there are entries in each vector, then the set is linearly dependent. That is, any set{v1, ..., vp} in R^n is linearly dependent if p>n. p [* * * * *] n[* * * * *] [* * * * *] この説明を読む限り、p(=columnの数)がn(=rowの数)よりも大きい場合はいつでもlinearly dependent(一次で従属している,って言うんですか???)になる、というように解釈しています。それが正しいならば、上の例題の(4,-1)の4が5になったとしても、まだp>n (3>2)なのでlinearly dependentのはずです。しかし、実際にはなりません(よね?)。このTheorem 8は何が言いたいのでしょう? このTheorem 8の矛盾、というか私の勘違いを正して下さい。

• 英文と日本語訳があります。和訳は正しいですか?

Why do Japanese schools and companies require all full time members of their staff to attend meetings, regardless of whether they understand the language or not? They are probably trying to demonstrate that the non-Japanese staff are "one of us." It is less important that the non-Japamese or anyone else, for that matter----understand the content of the meeting and participate; it is more important to maintain the form that they are included in meetings where important decisions are made. 日本語訳 日本の学校や会社は,なぜ言語を理解できる,できないを区別しないまま,常勤の職員たちや従業員たちを全員,会議に出席するよう求めるのであろうか?おそらく,学校や会社の側は,その外国人スタッフも自分らの一員であることを示そうと努力しているのであろう。その外国人が,というより,この件に関しては外国人以外にも当てはまることであるが,会議の内容を理解したうえで参加するということは大して重要なことでなく,それよりも,重要な決定がなされる会議には彼らも含まれていたという体裁を保つことのほうが,より重要なのである。

• 日本語訳をお願いします。

お願いします。 The Wi-Fi Alliance is making the following specifications available for non-Members to purchase and download. Members may download these specifications at no charge by visiting Specifications. For any questions regarding the material within these documents, please Contact Us. Your privacy is important to us. See our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. All purchases of specifications are final. No refunds will be issued. If you have trouble downloading the specifications, please contact us. All fields are required, except where indicated.

• 日本語訳確認願います。

The lobby is very much hustling and bustling during the day (where in Hong Kong is it not hustling and bustling), but as soon as you are in the elevator, all of that is left behind. 日本語訳があっているか、コメント願います。 日中のロビーはいつも、忙しく、ざわついていますが(でも、香港で忙しくざわついていない所などあるでしょうか)、エレベータの中にさえ入ってしまえば、喧噪からは完全に離れられます。 とくに、(where in Hong Kong is it not hustling and bustling)の部分が自信がないです。お願い致します。

• 日本語訳を教えてください。

大学のゼミで使っている資料の一部です。日本語訳を教えてください。 above all , the rejection of any idea that the end justifies the means, let alone that the business of a revolutionary is to seize state power and then begin imposing one's vision at the point of a gun. Above all, anarchism, as an ethics of practice-the idea of building a new society "within the shell of the old" has become the basic inspiration of the "movement of movements" [of which are authors are a part], which has from the start been less about seizing state power than about exposing, delegitimizing and dismantling mechanisms of rule while winning ever larger spaces of autonomy and participatory management within it.

• 英文と日本語訳があります。翻訳は正しいですか?

Americans who are in important positions would not make a big fuss about where they sit in a car for another reason. Americans strongly believe in equality as an ideal. Someone who is of high statues is expected to minimize his own importance. The people around him are also expected not to make too much of a fuss over him. An important person who is nice to the "little guy" is respected. 日本語訳 重要な地位にあるアメリカ人は、別の理由もあって車内でどこに座るかについて大げさに騒ぐようなことはしないでしょう。アメリカ人は、理想としての平等を強く信じています。高い地位にいる人は、自身の重要度を抑えた振る舞いをすることが期待されるのです。彼の周りの人たちもまた、彼のことで大騒ぎしないことが望まれます。「平凡な人」に印象の良い重要人物が尊敬されるのです。

• The trouble is that the b

ジャグラーの間でよく言われる言葉に、'The trouble is that the balls go where you throw them.' というものがあるそうなのですが、これはどういう意味でしょうか? 投げようと思っているところにボールが来る(から困る)、という意味ですか? たとえば、以下のように使われていました。 Ron Graham: "There's a well-known saying in juggling: 'The trouble is that the balls go where you throw them.' It's just you. It's not the phases of the moon, or someone else's fault. It's like chess. It's all out in the open. Mathematics is really there, for you to discover. The Prime Number Theorem was the same theorem before people were here, and it will be the same theorem after we're all gone. It's the Prime Number Theorem." http://www.dailykos.com/story/2007/09/05/381188/-Paul-Erd-337-s-160-The-Man-Who-Loved-Numbers# よろしくお願いします。

• 日本語に翻訳していただきたいです^^

From time to time I look back at my footprints on the path that led me here. They are there to remind me who I was,where I came from how I got here, what is my destination, and why I'm going down this path. Along with every step are the beautiful people that walked with me and have taught me how to be me simply by being them. For the way I am is just the way "you" are. I thank "you". A little goodnight song for y'all~ 日本語へ翻訳お願いします^^

• 行列の証明問題

1. Suppose A is positive definite and symmetric. Prove that all the eigenvalues of A are positive. What can you say of these eigenvalues if A is a positive semidefinite matrix? 2. Prove that the sum of two symmetric positive definite matrices A, B ∈ Rd×d is positive definite. 3. Prove that if A is symmetric positive definite, then det A > 0 and thus A is invertible. On the contrary, show that if det A > 0, then A is not necessarily positive definite (you just need to provide a counterexample). 4. Prove that if A is positive semidefinite and λ > 0, then (A + λI) is positive definite. 5. Prove that if X ∈ Rd×n then XXT and XT X are both positive semidefinite. 6. Prove that if X ∈ Rd×n has rank d, then XXT is positive definite (invertible). 7. Let X ∈ Rd×n be a matrix, and Y ∈ Rn. Prove that minα∈Rd∥XTα-Y∥2 +λ∥α∥2 is attained for α = (XXT + λI)-1XY .

• 英文を日本語訳して下さい。

The Sykes-Picot agreement, where France recognised Arab independence, had been signed after the letter to King Hussein: "It is accordingly understood between the French and British Governments... that France and Great Britain are prepared to recognise and uphold an independent Arab State or Confederation of Arab States in the areas A. and B. marked on the annexed map under the suzerainty of an Arab Chief." Hence France, argued the British, by signing practically recognised the British agreement with King Hussein, thus excluding Damascus, Homs, Hama, and Aleppo from the blue zone of direct French administration in the map attached to the agreement showed that these cities were included in an independent Arab State. Pichon said France could not be bound by what was for them an unknown agreement and had undertaken to uphold "an independent Arab State or Confederation of Arab States", but this did not mean the Kingdom of Hejaz and if they were promised a mandate for Syria, it would only act in agreement with the Arab State or Confederation of States.