• ベストアンサー
  • 困ってます

英文解釈

下記の英文をどう解釈すれば良いかわかりません。わかる方がいましたらよろしくお願いします。 (マグロの数が激減しているので、規制すべきだという内容の記事です) And we have to get management of the oceans correct and we can't keep … and governments can't keep acting like we'll take care of that next year. -- 補足-- 【前後の文】 "Management of fish species on the high seas isn't just about making sure people have nice seafood when they go to a restaurant; it's about the very future of our planet," continued Lieberman. "And we have to get management of the oceans correct and we can't keep … and governments can't keep acting like we'll take care of that next year. We'll worry about making money in the short term, we'll listen to the fishing industry; we'll worry about the ocean & the environment later. We don't have that luxury." 【出展】 http://www.voanews.com/english/news/asia/Bluefin-Tuna-Endangered-by-Overfishing--111159869.html

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数2
  • 閲覧数86
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 回答No.2
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)

「公海での魚種の管理は、人々がレストランに行ったとき、必ず人々がおいしいシーフードを食べられるようにすること等ではありません; それは、我々の星、地球のまさしく将来についてのことです」と、リーバーマンは続けました。「そして、我々は海の管理を正しくしなければなりません、そして、我々は … そして、各国政府は、我々が来年海の管理をするようには、行動し続けることができません。我々は短期的に金を儲けることについて心配するでしょう、我々は水産業の意見に耳を傾けることになるでしょう; 我々は、後に、海と環境について心配することになるでしょう。 我々は、その様な贅沢を持ち合わせていません。」 ☆どの国の政府でも、(1)漁業関係者の収入の減少に対する配慮、(2)漁業関係者からの意見の聴取、(3)海と環境への配慮、といった手順を踏むと思われますが、その様なのんびりした手順を踏んでいるゆとりはないと言っているのではないでしょうか?それほど、クロマグロは代表ですが、大型の魚の減少が深刻なようです。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からのお礼

ありがとうございました。参考になりました。

その他の回答 (1)

• 回答No.1
  • ベストアンサー率63% (472/747)

そして、私たちは、世界中に拡がる海洋資源のマネジメントを適切にするべきです。 私たちは海洋資源を維持できません... そして各国政府は、私たちへの「翌年の海洋資源を大切にするように心掛けること」を働きかけることも維持できません。 ---------------------- 「魚はおいしい!」等の調査ではなくて、マグロを乱獲しないで、 来年以降も将来に渡って、漁獲できるようにコントロールしないと、将来が心配ですね。 というような意味と思います。 いかがでしょうか。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からのお礼

ありがとうございました。参考になりました。

関連するQ&A

• 英文が正しいかどうか教えて下さい

下の英文の、おかしな文やアドバイスなどがあれば教えてください。 Second I will state about the study. Now children have to go to school in nine year. We can learn and study that we need things for live. But we can learn not only school but also television and movies. We have education channel for children. Children can learn by watch it. For example, words, vocabulary. But television and movies have more. Movie teaches us important things in story. For example, dream come true and friend. School teacher don’t teach us about it. We learn a lot of things watch television I like watch television about famous people’s success process. And we can learn culture other countries. So I think that television and movies teach us a lot of things. よろしくお願いします。

• 文法的解釈をお願いします。

2文あるのですが、 (1)without notice being provided to the investigator. なぜ、without notice provided to the investigator.では、いけないのでしょうか? (2)So are large areas of the atmosphere and the oceans, both of which are at work all the time, cooling and warming, drying and moistening the land surfaces of the earth. So are の部分が文法的にわかりません。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英文についての質問です。

In surprising ways, our systems of timekeeping also mask ancient astrological leanings, which have resisted all efforts of principalities and powers to redefine them. Tabloid newspapers and popular magazines still perpetuate the myths of astrology. Ironically, we shall find that, while the constellations can tell us nothing about the future, they have much to tell us about the past. (The artful universe by J.D.Barrow) 1)  , which have resisted all efforts of principalities and powers to redefine them. の意味について、ここでのresistedは「抵抗する」という意味ですか? our systems of timekeeping (私たちの時間管理のシステム?)は、それら(our systems of timekeeping)を再定義する公国と力のすべての努力に抵抗した。という訳になるのでしょうか?意味がよくとれません。どういう内容なのでしょうか? *which の先行詞はsystems of timekeeping ですか? 2) Ironically, we shall find that, while the constellations can tell us nothing about the future, they have much to tell us about the past. の意味について、 the myths of astrologyというのはつまり雑誌に載っている星占いのことでしょうか? だとすると、the constellations can tell us nothing about the future, they have much to tell us about the past.の部分がよくわかりません。 星占い(星座)は未来の事を語るものだと思うのですが・・・なぜ上記のような事を述べているのか。(Ironicallyと書き出しているので、そういう皮肉を言っている、というのはわかるのですが。) よろしくお願いいたします。

• この英文を訳してください!!お願いします><

He can get a wonderful view of the dark,silent world under the sea right in front of his eyes. "Deep Flight Iis so small and light that you can send it anywhere." says Hawkes. For years people have said the last place that we have not yet explored is outer space, not on earth. But we really do not have to leave our planet. About 75 percent of the earth's surface is covered with water,and we have seen only a small part of what lies under the sea.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

英語圏にある支社からメールが来ました。通常は日本人スタッフがいるんですが急いでいるらしく英語でメールが来ました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。ファイスブック関連の事だと思います。 FB page has been setup and we need to have the official launch of the page, to let everyone know that we have an official FB Japan page. In order to launch as an event we need to work together and plan so please let us know when you’ll be able to set tentative date so we can discuss further of this. I’m thinking 1-2 weeks planning since we’ll need to gather and prepare images to be used. Meanwhile, please provide competitors FB URL so we can help with marketing and getting you more likes for the event. In Japan, there must be other brands that you think we should be competing with, also has the FB fans that you want to have them like our FB page.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。届いたら不良品で返金か交換のお願いをしていました。その件で返事が来たのですがすみませんが意味を教えて下さい。 thank you for your patience and understanding, please know you can email me about any issues, I will personally follow your account. As for the 3 damaged AAA they are older so I am sorry we should of checked them before we ship them out to you. If there are any imperfections we will email you first for approval. Most of our AAA are new and we have some AAA that are older but for the most part this should not happen again. I can offer you several options, please let me know and if you can think of a better solution. - We refund you $BBBB USD for the bags and you can keep them and discount them. You can send it back ( we will refund you back the cost for economy shipping ) we credit you back the amount for the AAA and shipping and you can choose other AAA and we will give you 3 free CCC of your choice

• 英文解釈について

以下の英文解釈について文法的解釈も含め教えて下さい。 最後の一文がわかりません。 特にworst of whatあたりがあやふやです。 And they said, "Well, look, we have to design for at least one car per household because it’s the future." There is this expectation — that the future is America. The phenomenon of emulating the worst of what we do is really dangerous. よろしくお願いします。

• 英文を訳してもらえませんか?

We all saw the tremendous power of nature. We now realize how small human beings are. Hoeever, if we can keep supporting each other not only for years but for decades to        come, we can all be proud of the amazing power of people. tremendous=強大な よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップでレゴみたいなパーツを沢山購入予定です。相手に注文をしたのですがその事で返事が来ました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願い致します。 I have done the estimate for you and I was able to keep the 5% off retail, the AAA in the chart below are ready to ship, but the other AAA will take about 15 days (maybe sooner) as we need to order them from our factory. The shipping price is based off of one shipment in about 2 or less days from payment. If you want to break them up we can do that as well, just let me know, the shipping costs will be higher. Can you please confirm the 2 points below about the lift off AAA and the BBB. There is one AAA that we need to reorder but they no long do the CCC just the all black , here is the a photo below. The only AAA that we need to reorder that we can’t do your 3 pieces is the lift off DDD, the minimum order quantity is 10 pcs, but I can give you a good price of $8 which is 5% off retail plus shipping, if you are interested let me know and I can adjust the invoice.

• 英文解釈お願いします

If the matter is one that can be settled by observation,make the observation yourself. Aristotle could have avoided the mistake of thinking that women have fewer teeth than men,by the simple device of asking. Mrs Aristotle to keep her mouth open while he counted. He didnot do so because he thought he knew. Thinking that you know when in fact you don't is a fatal mistake,to which we are all prone. この文の訳と構造分析お願いします