• 締切済み

kanani hennkann sarenai

Eclair33の回答

• Eclair33
  • ベストアンサー率71% (15/21)
回答No.1

Hello. I can't answer that question because there are not many information in your question. First of all,you should give some supplementary explanation •What is your OS? •What kind of browser are you using? •Do you speak Japanese?(I think YES!)

関連するQ&A

• kana hennkann ga dekimasenn

itsukaraka innta-nxetojyou nite ro-maji nyuuryoku de kana kannji hennkannga dekinakunarimasshita. oboegaarunoha supaiueadokuta- naru sofuto wo honnnenn yori dounyuu shitaguraidesu . wa-do , exel cyuu no hennkann ha monndainakudekimasu. mata genngo ba- no kurixtuku niyoru kana aruiha katakana hennkann shiji ha dekimasu. donataka kaiketsuhouhou oshietekdasai.

• 英文解釈の問題です。

英文解釈の参考書に It is not a question of what you can do but of when you can do it. (君に何ができるかではなく、それができる時期が問題だ。) とありました。 私は、 It is a question of what you can do but of when you can do it. という英文を作ると、上述の和訳の意味になるような気がしてしまうのです。なぜ、最初に書いた英文が、その直後の和訳になるのでしょうか?

• 英作の添削お願いします。

There are certain things that animals can do but humans cannot do. There are things that humans can do but animals cannot do. What are some of these things? Write a passage of 5 sentence. という問いに対する私の英作です。 勉強不足で、むちゃくちゃな英作だとは思いますが、宜しければ添削お願いします。        ↓↓↓ There are four example. The first thing, human can understands the "red light stands for stop " relationship, but animals cannot understands. Second, human fight over paper symbols of wealth, but animals not fight over it. Third, animals struggle with each other for food or for redership, but humans not struggle with. Fourth, humans can use fire for cooking , but animals cannot use it.

• 私の英訳、適切でしょうか?

(1)誰も彼らの考え方を変えることはできない。 (2)でもあなたの印象を良くしていくことはできると思う。 (3)それはきっと俺がすべきことだと思う。 これを私は (1)Nobady can change there way of thinking. (2)But I think it can make better that your impression. (3)I should do it for you that make better impression. と英語にしましたが、適切に訳せているか不安です。 ご意見をお聞かせ願えればと思います。 よろしくお願いします。

• usedについて。

いつもお世話になっています。 中学3年生で受験があります。 Kiyoshi: Dad, do you use your cell phone every day? Father: Yes, because I have to keep in touch with others for business. Kiyoshi:Is it cnvenient?   Father: Oh, yes. But it is not ( used  ) for talking only. We can also use it for e-mail and the Internet. Kiyoshi: Then, what are the problems when people use their cell phones? Father: Well, I think some people have bad manners when they use them. I don’t use a cell phone in a public place. Do you want to have one someday? Kiyoshi: Yes. の会話のなかの( )内のused なんですが、なぜ過去形になるのでしょうか。 英語が苦手です。よろしくお願いします・

• 英文についての質問です。

I do not believe we can have any freedom at all in the philosophical sense, for we act not only under external compulsion but also by inner necessity. Schopenhauer's saying--"A man can surely do what he wills to do, but he cannot determine what he wills"--impressed itself upon me in youth and has always consoled me when I have witnessed or suffered life's hardships. This conviction is a perpetual breeder of tolerance, for it does not allow us to take ourselves or others too seriously; it makes rather for a sense of humor. (What I Believe by A. Einstein) 内容が掴めないところがあります。 1)"A man can surely do what he wills to do, but he cannot determine what he wills" 訳すと 「彼はすることを望むことが確かにできます、しかし望むことを決心することができません。」でしょうか?(willは「望む」という意味ですか?) この言葉がなぜ ~and has always consoled me(いつも私を慰めていた)のか、 この言葉の意味自体がよく理解できません。 (訳し方が違うでしょうか?) どういう意味なのでしょうか? 2)【This conviction】とit does not allow~の【it】は   Schopenhauer's sayingのことですか?  ("A man can surely do what he wills, but he cannot determine what he wills") よろしくお願いいたします。

• Such a thing is unlikely to happen, but if it ( ), ....

お願いします。 適語を選ぶ問題です。 Such a thing is unlikely to happen, but if it ( ), what could I do? 1)would 2)can 3)will 4)did 起こる可能性はあるので 2)を選びました。 合っているでしょうか?

• 高校英語 canの問題についてお願いします

クリックありがとうございます(∩´∀`)∩ ★canの用法に注意して和訳。 ★canを用いて英訳。 (1)Can such an accident happen again?  (いったいそのような事故がまた起こるのだろうか。) (2)We cannot but wonder whether they really want peace.  (私たちは彼らが本当に平和を望んでいるのかどうか不思議に思わざるを得ない。) (3)彼らが島からいなくなったはずがない。  (They cannot have disappeared from the island. ) (4)車を運転しているときには、いくら注意してもしすぎることはない。  (When you are driving,you cannot be too careful.) (5)私は先生の言うことがよく分かるように、注意深く聞いた。  (I listened as careful as can be to understand what my teacher said well.) ( )の中が私の考えた解答です。 特に(1)(2)(5)が微妙です… 回答をよろしくお願いいたします。

• 翻訳お願いします。

It is important to note that not all temporal shifts and developments do this, but what we are most interested in is how deconstruction can be used to analyse when such temporal shifts, and crises, take place. Ofcourse part of this is to recognizse that such shifts cannot simply be seen as a clear-cut change from one order to another, for often there is overlap and blurring. 英語できる方翻訳お願いします><

• 英語日記2 東日本大震災

英語日記2 東日本大震災 すいませんが最近英語力のライティングをあげようと英作文をまいにち書くようにしてます。 レベルのひくい英作文ではずかしいのですが。できれば文法や細かい間違いを指摘して頂けると幸いす。 What can we do now about the severe earthquake. We are facing a great big challenging now. On the 11th of March, we had seen the terrible scene what we couldn’t believe it. But it was really, we are not into dream. Fortunately, my family and my relatives were not there. I don’t know what I can have a light to say it. But if I had been there, I couldn’t have escaped the earthquake. But please don’t forget. We had been able to get over more big challenges. We can do it until we believe us. And think about what we can do now. 内容はあまりきにしないでください。