• 締切済み

英語の翻訳についてです

The arrangement work for experiment rooms E2 and E3 was carried out by contractor, Tekkodo Corporation. The Original plan was for all goods not being used to be thrown away as scraps. But almost all the metals in E3 are radiated, so instead of normal disposal, we kept them in the radiation storage room in RIBF build B1FL E21. According to the safety control room’s staff, it will take10 years for radiation cool down. この文章を翻訳していただきたいのですが、 お願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

• bakansky
  • ベストアンサー率48% (3502/7245)
回答No.2

実験房の E2 および E3 の運用管理は Tekkodo 社によってなされていた。 元々の計画では、未使用の商品はスクラップとして廃棄されることになっていた。 しかし、E3 の商品のほとんどすべてが被爆したため、通常の廃棄処分ではなく、B1FL E21 棟の RIBF にある放射性物質保管庫に保管することにした。 安全管理スタッフによれば、放射線が安全レベルに落ちるまで10年かかるということである。 * この部分だけからは判断できませんが、ひょっとすると RIBF は 「理研RIビームファクトリー」 のことかも。

• sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.1

E2とE3の実験室のための配置作業は、請負業者の「鉄鋼堂」社によって行われました。 当初の計画は、スクラップとして捨てられる様に用いられていないすべての商品のためでした。 しかし、E3のほとんどすべての金属は被曝しているので、通常の処分の代わりに、我々は地下一階のE21に作られたRIBFの放射線保管室にそれらを置いておきました。 安全制御室のスタッフによると、放射線を弱めるためには10年かかるそうです。 ★ 多少類推で訳した部分があります。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳お願いします

1.Some experts say that the Japanese economy is expected to recover from the severe recession. 2.The marketing division's manager , whose secretary quit the company last week , had to make arrangements for the trip to Sendai by himself. 3.A computer programmer is one of the professions that I am so interested in. 4.The food company has begun to use healthier ingredients in ther products. 5.During the president's vacation , the vise-president was in charge of everything. 6.Mr.Baker came into the room 15 minutes after themeeting had started. 7.In order for everyone to have all the information , a mailing list should be utilized. 8.The amount of imported products has been decreasing for seven years. 9.The plants need to be taken care of until the customers come to pick them up. 10.What do you say to going to the movies?

• 翻訳お願いします

It was very careless of you to make such a mistake The water is warm enough for you to swim in today The soup was too salty for me to eat He seems to have known the women Strange to say,the spoon began to bend by itself

• 英語の翻訳お願いします。

THE DISH OF NOODLES  Incidentally, I cannot emphasize enough the importance of this transposition of methods between two apparently unrelated fields of science. What has been learned in one field can at times help solve completely different problems. This offers a considerable savings of effort : once the link between polymers and critical phenomena was established, we suddenly had at our disposal, in a single stroke, 20 years’ worth of sophisticated knowledge contributed by the study of critical phenomena. We did not have to start from scratch!  We were also lucky that a young team(that of G.Jannink), which worked with neutrons at the Atomic Energy Commission, developed an interest in polymers at the same time. Neutrons turn out to be a powerful tool for studying macromolecules. Finally, there was in Strasbourg a first-rate laboratory—the CRM, French acronym for Center for Macromolecule Research—founded by a great physical chemist, Charles Sadron. They welcomed us with open arms, and in the process spared us a lot of stupid mistakes. 丸投げですみませんがよろしくお願いします。

• ____にあてはまる英語教えてください

____にあてはまる英語教えてください 1. The teenager was arrested for _______________ driving, 2. They have ____________________ a campaign to raise \10 million for the child to go to the States for a heart transplant. 3. I left __________________ when he refused to shake hands with me. 4. The man is suffering from ________________ tuberculosis. 5. He ________________ this afternoon while he was playing golf with his customers. 6. The professor is too strict; I wish he could be a little bit more ________________ with his students. 7. The Japanese police have been rather reluctant to ________________ in domestic conflicts. 8. He _______________ all he had just eaten.

• 英文翻訳をお願いします。

The forts were not linked and could only communicate by telephone and telegraph, the wires for which were not buried. Smaller fortifications and trench lines in the gaps between the forts, to link and protect them had been planned by Brialmont but had not been built by 1914. The fortress troops were not at full strength in 1914 and many men were drawn from local guard units, who had received minimal training, due to the reorganisation of the Belgian army, which had begun in 1911 and which was not due to be complete until 1926. The forts also had c. 30,000 soldiers of the 3rd Division to defend the gaps between forts, c. 6,000 fortress troops and members of the paramilitary Garde Civique, equipped with rifles and machine-guns. The garrison of c. 40,000 men and 400 guns, was insufficient to man the forts and field fortifications. In early August 1914, the garrison commander was unsure of the forces which he would have at his disposal, since until 6 August, it was possible that all of the Belgian army would advance towards the Meuse.

• [英語] ()に当てはまるものを教えて下さい><

1. I thought it was a bad idea for Sally to go hiking all alone, so I tried to talk her () it. (1) against (2) away from (3) out of (4) up against 2. The boy begged his parents () the toy for him. (1) bought (2) buy (3) should buy (4) to buy 3. The theater was filled to (). (1) capacity (2) completion (3) fullness (4) size 4. If you () to water the flowers every day, they may die. (1) neglect (2) object (3) reflect (4) reject 5. William got () nothing for designing the new library computer system. (1) beside for (2) even in (3) next to (4) of for

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします。

合衆国のセンサスのデ-タに次の意味を取るのが難しい英語が3ヶ所在りました。 (1)The 2014 CPS ASEC included redesigned questions for income and health insurance coverage. All of the approximately 98,000 addresses were eligible to receive the redesigned set of health insurance coverage questions. (2)1980 Census population controlsという表記。 (3)Medians falling in the upper open-ended interval are plugged with "$250,000." Before 2009, the upper open-ended interval was $100,000 and a plug of "$100,000" was used.という文章が登場します。ここでいうplugは字義通り訳せば,詰まり(行き詰まり)などとなるのでしょうが,それでは意味が理解できません。 以上3点について適訳を宜しくお願い致します。

• 英語翻訳

英語に翻訳お願いします。 This is clearly an example of displacement.The scout bee tells what he found in the past, far away, and the worker bees know what they must do in the future. Von Frisch discovered that this ability was highly developed. Different bee colonies had different dances or 'dialects,' and they could find food up to seven kilometers away. Just ask yourself if you could easily give or follow directions, without a map, to a particular tree several kilometers from your home! However, this is not to say that these bees have a human ability with language. Von Frisch did an experiment in which he put a food source high in the air on a pole. The scout bees found it, but they were unable to tell the worker bees that it was much higher up than their usual food supply. Their language was a closed system with no way of expressing something new or unexpected. It lacked another feature of human language called "open-endedness."

• 英語翻訳のわからないところお願いします。

My mum was determined that we'd have a normal upbringing. For a start, there was absolutely no swearing in our house. My father's got terrible table mannter. He just gobbles it all in and wipes his mouth on the tablecloth. While my father was behaving the way he was, my mum was busy creating this protective bubble that she kept us all in. She was amazing at giving us security. ママは普通の教育をすることに決めた。 はじめに、家の中で罵り言葉完全に禁止された。 パパのテーブルマナーひどい。 ただガツガツ食べてテーブルクロスで口を拭く。 パパがそんなふうに振舞っている間、ママはOOOOOOOOで忙しかった。 彼女はOOOOOOOOO。 OOOOOのところが分からないので(とくにprotective bubble?) よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の翻訳教えてください。

海外のホテルに宿泊の問い合わせをしました。 料金が提示されたのですが、 The all above rates are offered as entire stay per room, subject to 10% service charge and 7% taxes. と捕捉で書いてありました。これはサービス料と税金が含められた料金という事でしょうか?それとも別に徴収されるのでしょうか?